PDA

View Full Version : MILF supervisor...flirting?

Pages : [1] 2

Deucers
12-04-2008, 08:51 AM
Yeah she's hot and I'd poke her, but the problem is at what point can you say she's flirting? in our conversations she's always smiling, sitting close, and will touch my arm, shoulder and such.

Not like I can just say "hey want to f^ck" at work. Do you wait till you are at a company function (xmas party)? How do you bring something like this up haha.

how to be disecrete or give hints you think she's super fine?

In no way do I need any help picking up women, just different when it's your supervisor and she can fire your a$$ if it all goes wrong haha.

finboy
12-04-2008, 08:54 AM
go for one of these and see what happens...

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5202/rowling000x0374x400vc0.jpg

ExtraSlow
12-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Sometime when you two are alone at work, just throw that question into one of your conversations.
If she's like most office cougars that I've runa cross, she'll be so sexually agressive that she'll have no trouble making herself clear to you.
As the junior employee here, you don't need to do anything other than accept any advances that are made.

GQBalla
12-04-2008, 09:06 AM
If his profile is right and he has a wife - i would call that cheating

pics or its a lie

Idratherbsidewayz
12-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Don't be discrete. Get your balls out of your back pocket and confront this cougar. Like ExtraSlow said, she'll tell you exactly what she wants. But please, when you ask her this question, don't be a pussy. Be assertive, as if you've finally considered hitting that and you need to have it soon.

Deucers
12-04-2008, 09:09 AM
Maybe I should update my account one day...divorced, so I am on a rampage HAHAHA

Accord_tunerx
12-04-2008, 09:10 AM
pics or your just fraudin' brahh ahha

Tik-Tok
12-04-2008, 09:10 AM

Wildcat
12-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Ask her if she wants to go to the bathroom and tag her there.

Deucers
12-04-2008, 09:14 AM
I will try to get pics one day, but I would only show her banging body in case someone would recognize her, I don't need that.

And this is also meant to be more of an entertaining topic than anything - if it happens great! if not no loss to me

mdeluxe
12-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
pics or your just fraudin' brahh ahha

yeh what he said.. I need to see this MILF. haha

Deucers
12-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Oh forgot to mention that she is married and has daughters that are legal age ;)
But because she's married might be pushing the limits, is that wrong?

HyperZell
12-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Deucers
Oh forgot to mention that she is married and has daughters that are legal age ;)

Nail the daughters instead if you're worried about it.

Wildcat
12-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Cougars are a different breed than the young girls you've met at highschool or uni thus far. If a cougar wants to fuck she'll fuck, she doesn't need to fall in love or play relationship games. Her biological clock is ticking down, she doesn't have time for that shit.

semograd
12-04-2008, 09:28 AM

nope, just pretend you don't know/never knew that she is married. As long as your pee pee is happy, your happy.

Tik-Tok
12-04-2008, 09:32 AM

Depends... maybe her husband is into 3-somes...

http://www.christopher-meloni.com/flashhk/haroldkumar48.jpg

rage2
12-04-2008, 09:47 AM
Yeah she's hot and I'd poke her, but the problem is at what point can you say she's flirting? in our conversations she's always smiling, sitting close, and will touch my arm, shoulder and such.
She definately wants you dude. If you feel she's flirting with you, chances are, she's flirting with you.

Not like I can just say "hey want to f^ck" at work. Do you wait till you are at a company function (xmas party)? How do you bring something like this up haha.
If she's married, it's not gonna happen at the xmas party. It'll happen when there's not many co-workers around, and yes, that line works. It's as exciting for her to fuck at work as it is for you. If she's married and wants to fuck on the side, it means she's bored at home. 1+1=2. Slam dunk.

You've obviously never been to the Met. God knows how many cougs I've taken home there with rings on their fingers.

Kloubek
12-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by rage2

She definately wants you dude. If you feel she's flirting with you, chances are, she's flirting with you.

While I agree that if she appears to be flirting she probably is, that doesn't mean that she's ready to jump his bones. Sometimes women just want to play the sexual game without actually breaking their commitment with their significant other. I've been flirted with by a supervisor before, but I'm positive nothing would ever happen between us.

Further to this, sleeping with a supervisor is not a good idea for obvious reasons. With everyone telling the OP to jump her bones, I'd like to be the voice of reason and tell him to think with the right head.

semograd
12-04-2008, 09:59 AM
^ true, she gets mad at you and consider yourself fired.

rage2
12-04-2008, 10:01 AM
I've never fired anyone I've slept with at work. If anything, I wouldn't be able to fire that person in fears of a harassment lawsuit. The OP definately has the upper hand!

Originally posted by Kloubek
I've been flirted with by a supervisor before, but I'm positive nothing would ever happen between us.
If you don't try, you'll never know the real answer.

1997GSR
12-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat
Cougars are a different breed than the young girls you've met at highschool or uni thus far. If a cougar wants to fuck she'll fuck, she doesn't need to fall in love or play relationship games. Her biological clock is ticking down, she doesn't have time for that shit.

ding ding :thumbsup:

semograd
12-04-2008, 10:05 AM
^rage, of course you wouldnt. your a man. Women are different. And she is his superior, not the other way around.

Im not saying don't do it. Just make sure that you are ready to make that gamble.

Kloubek
12-04-2008, 10:05 AM

If you don't try, you'll never know the real answer.

Well then I'm going to up and try to bang my supervisor. Like you say - I won't know otherwise right? ;)

Eleanor
12-04-2008, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by HyperZell
Nail the daughters instead if you're worried about it.
This.

rage2
12-04-2008, 10:09 AM
True. But if you try, and the answer is negative, then you have an awkward working relationship!
It's only awkward if you get all emo about it. The OP wants to fuck her, not marry her.

You know, if I lived my life worrying about people saying no, I'd never be where I am today. I'd never have half the stories that I have.

semograd
12-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Eleanor

This.

Dude, any man can get a chick that's his age or younger. Just like any chick can get an older dude easily. But younger men cant as easily get older women. If he is gonna do it he has to go for the crown jewels.

Kloubek
12-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by semograd

Dude, any man can get a chick that's his age or younger. Just like any chick can get an older dude easily. But younger men cant as easily get older women. If he is gonna do it he has to go for the crown jewels.

I think that depends. Some older women look only for younger men because they have more energy and less ED issues!

Isaiah
12-04-2008, 10:30 AM
I'm with rage on pretty much the whole thing. Cougars are a different bird altogether. If she's flirting, she wants it. That's all there is to it.

Go for it. Do it now.

GQBalla
12-04-2008, 10:35 AM
lol this reminds me of a quote -

"don't dip your pen in the companies ink"

HyperZell
12-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

Fuck that, take the whole inkwell if you want.

SpoonEK9@STRD
12-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

that also reminds me of a quote - "nothing wrong with dipping your pen in the company ink"

stealth
12-04-2008, 12:09 PM
HIT THAT SHIT SON!

CausalInfluence
12-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Go for it man. Then you have a permenant booty call at work! She isnt going to tell anyone, why would she kill of her boy toy?

Eleanor
12-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by semograd
WTF you talking about? Everyone in this thread has said it's easy to get cougars, you don't really have to do anything. Women have their sexual peak in their mid-30's, making it easier to get laid. Most people need to work to get someone their own age.

max_boost
12-04-2008, 12:18 PM
rage2 dishing out real world advice.

Waiting for OP to post next week: Looking for a job.

j/k

Nike: Just do it!

Also, as LUDELVR once said, if you aren't hitting it, you are cheating yourself!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rumeo
12-04-2008, 12:21 PM
hit it and then show us pics lol

ZorroAMG
12-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Depends... maybe her husband is into 3-somes...

http://www.christopher-meloni.com/flashhk/haroldkumar48.jpg

Can you beleive that's detective Stabler from SVU??

On topic....OP, I wouldn't homewreck a co-worker...

JRSC00LUDE
12-04-2008, 12:26 PM
^

That's Stabler? Awesome haha!

max_boost
12-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

On topic....OP, I wouldn't homewreck a co-worker...

He can always use the LUDELVR excuse, (intoxication + I didn't know). Actually that's every man's excuse.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

b_t
12-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Not like I can just say "hey want to f^ck" at work.

I did that at my old internship downtown. Worked really well. I'd advise a stairwell over the bathroom - people always use the shitter, but in this age of fatasses, no one uses the stairs.

Go for it :D

GTS Jeff
12-04-2008, 12:37 PM
You know, if I lived my life worrying about people saying no, I'd never be where I am today. Haha I thought people only said that in movies. :bigpimp:

Jlude
12-04-2008, 12:40 PM
I've never fired anyone I've slept with at work. If anything, I wouldn't be able to fire that person in fears of a harassment lawsuit. The OP definately has the upper hand!

What are you saying? All the women at Replicon have secured their jobs? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To the OP... Rage is right... If she's married and giving you signs... just go for it. Cougs RARELY like to play little mind games, they're already past that shit.

If you want to be cautious about the whole deal, throw some comments at her that let her know that you're down withit.

Example, I worked at this call center back in NB. My supervisor was hot, older, married and I felt that she was always flirting with me. One day she was holding an xbox in her arms (gift for a company contest) and as I walked by her I said " Hey Cheri, nice box". I know it's not very clever, try to come up with something b etter, but if she's thinking what you think she's thinking, she'll get it and things will escalate from there. It did with me... next thing you know I was having one on one training sessions with said supervisor... couple days later we went to a pub for drinks with a group and what do you know, her and I were the last ones left of our group.

Ended the night in the back of her Suburban.

Oh ya, and if shit does go down, let her know that it's casual by saying something like "it is what it is" when there's talk about what is going on between you two.

RedGallardo
12-04-2008, 12:44 PM

JACKPOT!!!

Seriously.... FUCKING JACKPOT!!!!

semograd
12-04-2008, 01:00 PM
ya nm what i said b4, do it!! at the very least it wil make a good story.

CausalInfluence
12-04-2008, 01:05 PM
this thread is awesome.

FUCK BEYOND DURING EXAM SEASON. Oh I have no sell control hahaha.

DJ_NAV
12-04-2008, 02:22 PM
hahha.. no sell control..where is the GP

Hakkola
12-04-2008, 02:32 PM
LOL, no kidding, I'm "writing" an essay right now.

My opinion: It might not be anything, I've made inuendo with plenty of cougars/milfs and most of the time nothing really comes out of it. Lot's of time, flirting is done, but nothing is expected to come out of it. I've known people in relationships who have said that they'll flirt, but not cheat.

So, even if she is flirting and wants you, doesn't mean that you're gonna get anywhere with her.

That said, go for it. :poosie:

CausalInfluence
12-04-2008, 02:36 PM
NAV The GP have shit on me a few times in a few different threads already hahaha.

Cant a nigga catch a brake?

Ukyo8
12-04-2008, 02:39 PM
just give her some gummy bears, and bam fingers in the pussy

dr_jared88
12-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Ukyo8
just give her some gummy bears, and bam fingers in the pussy

Isn't this more of a pedobear approach? haha

DJ_NAV
12-04-2008, 02:48 PM
maybe give chocolate bears instead of gummy bears.... older women like chocolate.

rage2
12-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by DJ_NAV
maybe give chocolate bears instead of gummy bears.... older women like chocolate.
You've obviously never had a coug. They only want one thing. Cock.

Wildcat
12-04-2008, 03:03 PM
^chocolate cock?

beyondpinoy
12-04-2008, 03:06 PM
chocolate cock.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

arian_ma
12-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Jobs are for the weak.
Take the cougar.

benyl
12-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Didn't Chef say it was "Chocolate Salty Balls?"

freshprince1
12-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Back in the early days of College I worked as an assistant for 5 Interior designers, all cougars. The flirting and sexual inuendo's that took place were crazy.

Anyways, one day the coug that always flirted the most was talking with me and said, word for word, "...if I were 10 years younger, we'd know each other a lot better by now, but then again, age never really matters to me..." Then followed dead-on eye contact, and a somewhat awkward silence.

She would have done it right there, but I try to be a good boy, and quickly changed the topic.

...they were all hot too.

So I'm in agreement, cougars are way easier than younger chicks.

The Cosworth
12-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Edit: already deleted his post!

As for cougs... I want to work with one like that... I could have some fun :poosie:

rps13_sx
12-04-2008, 03:49 PM
^ quit being a troll dude....

GQBalla
12-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by benyl
Didn't Chef say it was "Chocolate Salty Balls?"

i thought he said "my black salty balls"

lol i could be wrong though havent watched that show in years

sputnik
12-04-2008, 04:04 PM
RcNWQ_VWMDk

LilDrunkenSmurf
12-04-2008, 04:54 PM
HIT THAT SHIT ALREADY DAMNIT!

And post pics plz

CausalInfluence
12-04-2008, 08:35 PM
He will.

S13_Ryan
12-04-2008, 08:51 PM
if you value your job at all i don't know if id fuck around haha. its bound to go downhill sooner or later

rizfarmer
12-04-2008, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by S13_Ryan
if you value your job at all i don't know if id fuck around haha. its bound to go downhill sooner or later

Bound to? it will.

It takes two extremely cool people not let things get fucked up if you start a fucking relationship at work.

Tezzating
12-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Dont dip your pen in the office ink ;)

kaput
12-04-2008, 09:00 PM

theken
12-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Who gives a fuck about a pen. Were trying to get this guy laid and show pictures

~Leah~
12-04-2008, 09:27 PM

Well then I'm going to up and try to bang my supervisor. Like you say - I won't know otherwise right? ;)

Quoted for future blackmail purposes.

PS - If you want to keep your job, I probably wouldn't do it. And some women are naturally just flirty by nature.

Boosted Gtir
12-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Have you tried hitting her?

lilmira
12-04-2008, 09:53 PM
try staying late and see if she'll do the same.

worst case she'll think that you are working hard. ;)

gmoney82
12-05-2008, 10:26 AM
man what a great thread to start a Friday..
Good luck OP! Where do u work btw? :rofl:

EDIT: Beyond meet @ the MET? :rofl:

Kloubek
12-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by ~Leah~

Quoted for future blackmail purposes.

Damn having coworkers on the same site I frequent...

gmoney82
12-05-2008, 11:00 AM
can't believe i'm bumping a milf thread

The_Rural_Juror
12-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by gmoney82
can't believe i'm bumping a milf thread

can't believe you're bumping a thread 33 minutes after the last post.

gkAeris
12-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by gmoney82
can't believe i'm bumping a milf thread :dunno:

DJ_NAV
12-05-2008, 01:22 PM
so did u give her chocolate bears yet?

bulaian
12-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by lilmira

good advice

imjimmylin
12-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Boosted Gtir
Have you tried hitting her? :rofl: :rofl:

bubbley
12-05-2008, 01:57 PM
dude all u gotta do is invite her out for drinks one night after work..duhhhhh

Kirbs17
12-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Offtopic from the OP's post, however I didn't think it was worth posting under a new thread:

Listening to the shitty radio out here in Kelowna last night while taking a drive, they had a contest for Sean Kingston tickets. They had this older woman call her daughters boyfriend live on-air and flirt with him a bit. Call goes on, she sets up the flirting and asks "Do you ever think anything could happen between us?'. His reply, unfiltered:

"You've got some nice tits and can probably shag well, but Im with your daughter. Sorry."

The radio station cancelled the call imediately after :rofl:

bawlls
12-06-2008, 02:28 PM
surprise buttsecks!

quincyb11
12-06-2008, 02:37 PM
The only time you should try to get her in the sac is when you know you're going to be quitting your job. Then at least you'll know for sure you have nothing to lose.

SI_futbol
12-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by lilmira

best one

Hakkola
12-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by freshprince1

Anyways, one day the coug that always flirted the most was talking with me and said, word for word, "if I were 10 years younger, we'd know each other a lot better by now, but then again, age never really matters to me..."

LOL, this must be a variation of the standard cougar pick up line.l I heard almost the same phrase, she said "If I were 20 years younger I would be all over you, you're cute."

I was thinking to myself, wtf? This chick is all over me. She was quite grabby.

hoamic11
12-15-2008, 02:37 PM
So any updates to this?

Tik-Tok
12-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by hoamic11
So any updates to this?

http://www.penthouseletters.com/

You'll get much more out of it.

yohan4ws
12-15-2008, 08:51 PM

You've obviously never been to the Met. God knows how many cougs I've taken home there with rings on their fingers.

shit dude, and i thought I had low standards ....

MILF, workplace? married? ...wicked! she has more to loose than you, hit it .... and go for IDB.

What I do in those situations is sit close, touch her in return a bit .. then not touch her for a while ... and when she's talking, stay close to her face and smile and lock eyes and just hold the stair, she'll look away which gives you permission to look away, but never express interest, sooner or later she'll make a move ..

If it was me as soon as she got laughing, i'd just say we should make out ... probably after i make comments about how i cant wait for her to meet my parents. i love that line! especially before, during, and after coitus. - gotta mix it up!

Toms-SC
12-16-2008, 12:40 PM
What page is the update on?

freshprince1
12-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by yohan4ws
What I do in those situations is sit close, touch her in return a bit .. then not touch her for a while ... and when she's talking, stay close to her face and smile and lock eyes [B]and just hold the stair[B/],

you hold stairs? sounds a little awkward, but :bigpimp: nonetheless.

GTI CANADIAN
12-16-2008, 06:00 PM
Has this Flirtatious ho been pounded yet?

Someone make a call to the MILFHunter!:guns:

mekeni
12-16-2008, 06:35 PM
:love:

Graham_A_M
12-16-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by yohan4ws

shit dude, and i thought I had low standards ....

MILF, workplace? married? ...wicked! she has more to loose than you, hit it .... and go for IDB.

What I do in those situations is sit close, touch her in return a bit .. then not touch her for a while ... and when she's talking, stay close to her face and smile and lock eyes and just hold the stair, she'll look away which gives you permission to look away, but never express interest, sooner or later she'll make a move ..

If it was me as soon as she got laughing, i'd just say we should make out ... probably after i make comments about how i cant wait for her to meet my parents. i love that line! especially before, during, and after coitus. - gotta mix it up!
Spoken like a pro! :D

rockanrepublic
12-16-2008, 11:23 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :clap: haha this thread is awesome :thumbsup:
id intiate counter-flirting and gauge her reaction:poosie:

jdmSiR
12-16-2008, 11:28 PM
:D

sk8r3124
12-17-2008, 12:43 PM
wouldn't it be Ironic if the reason there is no update is because the OP no longer has his job.

Masked Bandit
12-17-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by sk8r3124
wouldn't it be Ironic if the reason there is no update is because the OP no longer has his job.

Or has been "eliminated" by the boss's spouse?

Deucers
12-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Xmas party this weekend, it's an overnighter and we all get our own hotel rooms ;)
Things are looking very promising :poosie:

Thanks for all the comedy so far, good for a laugh. and some great ideas that helped out, some of you must be pro milf hunters LOL

sputnik
12-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Xmas party this weekend, it's an overnighter and we all get our own hotel rooms ;)
Things are looking very promising :poosie:

Thanks for all the comedy so far, good for a laugh. and some great ideas that helped out, some of you must be pro milf hunters LOL

I doubt she would go for anything at a work function. Too many people. Too much gossip.

If she is married wouldn't her husband be with her?

sk8r3124
12-17-2008, 04:01 PM
You better post up pics.