PDA

View Full Version : Compustar Reservation Mode HELP!!

chantal0716
12-04-2008, 11:31 AM
OK. So I bought my Compustar 2 Way that has the red remote for my 2006 Honda Civic. I got it installed at Future Shop here in Calgary and when I got it, it only went into reservation mode basically whenever it felt like it. I went back to the Future Shop and got him to show me how to properly put it into reservation mode and it worked for him and then for me after, no problem. It worked for about three times after that and now it doesnt work at all anymore. I have tried every possible way to put it into reservation mode and then called to ask him to give me a step by step procedure.. and it didnt work. He told me to put come to a stop take your foot off the brake pull up the ebrake and then turn it off and it should stay on.. thats what I did at the Future Shop when the guy showed me and it worked there. But it doesnt work anymore. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

ralliart_girl
12-04-2008, 11:48 AM
I may be reading your post wrong, but it should be step on foot brake - pull ebrake - release foot brake. And then it should stay on.

rc2002
12-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Did you end up putting it into valet mode by accident?

Look on the back of the remote and try turning valet mode off.

sabad66
12-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Wait like 3 seconds after u let go of the foot brake and you should hear a kind of "click" sound. Then take out your key

chantal0716
12-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Thank you Sabad66!!!! I never knew it was so picky... Apparently i havent been waiting for 3 seconds to take my foot off the brake.. i never was told that

HiSpec
12-04-2008, 03:58 PM
that "clicking" sound is the sound of the relay latching (or un-latch)