PDA

View Full Version : Ignorant Biatch

knees scrapin'
09-26-2003, 05:20 PM
Its starting to become more apparent that calgary drivers are the most moronic, idiotic, and ignorant drivers around.

I was leaving the superstore in shawnessy, head out onto macleod, no problems. Now If anyone knows the south to get into sundance form south macleod you have to get over 4 lanes. Rush hour traffic, its at a standstill. I signal my way across 3 lanes. waved at the peoiple that let me in, cool right. Well shit, I signal into the last lane so i can turn into sundance. I see a space I gently move over, while signaling. This motherfucker in a brand new SVT Cobra sees me and speeds up. I was already half in the lane, so I wave thanks anyway. The fukin guy then tries to rub me out. Now lets see a peice of shit cobra against a truck, hmmm who's gonna win? stupid bitch. Now I wave again to say thanks, and the ignorant prick and his bimbo girlfirend give me the fukin finger. I couldn't belive it. Then to top it off, there are 2 turning lanes into sundance, the bitch then takes his lane to wide, under power and powerslides into my lane. All while trying to act like a mother fukin pimp in his piece of shit overdone pony car.

Moral of the story: This guys a bitch, and if i see him when i'm in my corrado, i'll put fukin stomp his head into the fukin ground. And if you post on here, we are all more retarded for knowing your inconsiderate, ignorant and worthless ass.
:banghead:

victorious
09-26-2003, 05:31 PM
hahahah it was me in the SVT Cobra....
what you going to do?

kevie88
09-26-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by victorious
what you going to do?

If it was, You're a fucking idiot. Let the other drivers in and stop being a jackass.

If it wasn't, forget everything I just said :D

nismodrifter
09-26-2003, 05:35 PM
so cal is worst place to be....at any time of day

crazy soccer moms in suburbans with 22z rippin through traffic in the day time, crash rush hour traffic where nobody gives a shit about anything but getting home as fast as humanly possible, ricers ripping through residential neighborhoods at 100km/at all times of day, fart can ricers speeding around at 3 in the morning waking up the whole neighborhood.....the list goes on and on

:guns:

knees scrapin'
09-26-2003, 05:39 PM
what you going to do?

Really, thats a shame. I hope your kidding. Theres this thing going around now a days, its called karma. Paybacks a biatch.

itsnotaDUB
09-26-2003, 06:26 PM
what you going to do?

you sound like a real winner you are lucky you and your "bimbo" girlfriend arnt dead cuz you drive like an idiot

victorious
09-26-2003, 07:01 PM
pay back hey haha .................sorry man I guess im a jackass but what r you really going to do cut me off?

/////AMG
09-26-2003, 07:03 PM
Dude, just let people in instead of being a moron.

Speed_Dreams
09-26-2003, 07:12 PM
pay back hey haha .................sorry man I guess im a jackass but what r you really going to do cut me off?

show your bimbo g/f that 03 svt cobras aren't fast so you look like a sausage smoker for buying one

victorious
09-26-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams

show your bimbo g/f that 03 svt cobras aren't fast so you look like a sausage smoker for buying one

hahaha what???your a mess

James
09-26-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
so cal is worst place to be....at any time of day

crazy soccer moms in suburbans with 22z rippin through traffic in the day time, crash rush hour traffic where nobody gives a shit about anything but getting home as fast as humanly possible, ricers ripping through residential neighborhoods at 100km/at all times of day, fart can ricers speeding around at 3 in the morning waking up the whole neighborhood.....the list goes on and on

:guns:

you do know "so cal" is "South Calgary" right? ;)

Ben
09-26-2003, 09:03 PM
yeh, there are next to no ricers in the south compared to say...the NORTH EAST

/////AMG
09-26-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Ben
yeh, there are next to no ricers in the south compared to say...the NORTH EAST

:werd: AGREED

Khyron
09-26-2003, 09:10 PM

Beat you senseless? :nut:

Khyron

Shaolin
09-26-2003, 09:22 PM
hope someone cuts you off or does that to you..

NickGT
09-26-2003, 09:44 PM
Don't be such a clown. Save your wannabe racing moves for the track. With such a nice car, you should be a little more careful...

Wildcat
09-26-2003, 09:49 PM
Fact: the majority of mustang drivers are fucking morons; which consequently makes all mustang drivers look bad

Another Fact: Victorious is hurt.

TEH MUSTANG CAN NEVA LOOSE!

... :thumbsdow

NickGT
09-26-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
Fact: the majority of mustang drivers are fucking morons; which consequently makes all mustang drivers look bad

Another Fact: Victorious is hurt.

TEH MUSTANG CAN NEVA LOOSE!

... :thumbsdow

unfortunately :thumbsdow

Ajay
09-26-2003, 10:03 PM
To the dude that wouldn't let him in....grow up....yipee you have a SVT Cobra. No one cares but you....can't wait till someone does this to you cause payback is a BITCH.

nismodrifter
09-26-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by James

you do know "so cal" is "South Calgary" right? ;)

yes I do know that.....why don't you believe my description of the shit that goes on in with all the drivers south calgary? :D :D :D

"either they don't know
don't show
or don't care about whats goin on in south calgary"
Quote from the movie: Boyz In South Calgary
:rofl:

Speed_Dreams
09-26-2003, 10:51 PM

hahaha what???your a mess

if they are so fucking fast why did my STOCK parts truck keep up with one till 80KM/h?

blazing speed there

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

NickGT
09-27-2003, 12:11 AM

if they are so fucking fast why did my STOCK parts truck keep up with one till 80KM/h?

blazing speed there

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Shaolin
09-27-2003, 12:12 AM
Nick, goto bed and stop starting shit :D

NickGT
09-27-2003, 12:16 AM
I'm bored :rofl:

rice_eater
09-27-2003, 12:27 AM

blazing speed there

who are you? Paul Walker?did your boss give you a stupid fast truck to deliver parts too? :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Superesc
09-27-2003, 01:57 AM
This thread is not going anywhere... Not all Mustang driver are bad, eventhough victorious is, so lets not stereotype a certain car.