RickDaTuner
09-26-2003, 07:12 PM
oh hahha my www.missspledthetittle.com/matrix

/////AMG
09-26-2003, 07:59 PM
lol I wondering what this other revelation thing was :rofl:

pinoyhero
09-26-2003, 08:04 PM
I can't wait, IMO this has the potential to be the best trilogy of all time.

Zephyr
09-26-2003, 08:16 PM
so does lord of the rings.......star wars can lick their asses

403Gemini
09-26-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
I can't wait, IMO this has the potential to be the best trilogy of all time.

dunno bout that, the 2nd installment pissed many people off. cgi was horrible, they FUCKED the story (left to many people guessing which is clever cause itll make you see the 3rd one just to understand the full fuckin story!)

lotr will be best triology just cause its a more epic story than anything else out there (star wars... way to overhyped)

Wildcat
09-27-2003, 01:22 AM
lotr is a more timeless story and reaches to a more broader audience, matrix is still good but not as epic as lotr IMO

pinoyhero
09-27-2003, 08:54 AM
Well I knew I was going out on a limb by saying that, interesting though none of you think SW is #1. In any case on a lot of scales LOTR will be the best but personally I still prefer Matrix.

Shaolin
09-27-2003, 12:12 PM
sam here, I enjoyed LOTR, but not as much as I enjoyed Matrix.. and as for Star Wars is considered, it's still my favorite movie series, but I've given up all expectations of the final installment. I'll be there to watch the cool battles and see what happens to all the Jedis so I will understand the whole story, but expectations? meh.

DJ Lazy
09-27-2003, 12:47 PM
Its easy to make a great trilogy, when you are writing the story, and are able to have ALL the detail you WANT... However with LOTR, Peter Jackson is going from a timeless classic book, and you can only convert a book to a movie so much with out ruining it, and I think that, for that pure fact, LOTR is and will be one of the greatest trilogies ever. Not to mention the special effects are :nut: :drool:

But that is just IMO... :D

thich
09-28-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin
sam here, I enjoyed LOTR, but not as much as I enjoyed Matrix.. and as for Star Wars is considered, it's still my favorite movie series, but I've given up all expectations of the final installment. I'll be there to watch the cool battles and see what happens to all the Jedis so I will understand the whole story, but expectations? meh.

I enjoyed both LOTR and Matrix, but after watching SW2 I don't even know if i wanna see the last installment.
i agree with you, i've given up all expectations of the final installment.

403Gemini
09-28-2003, 11:42 PM
the new movies (ep 1 & 2 ) just dont have the same feeling as the originaly triology did for starwars.

its disappointing :(