PDA

View Full Version : F/S: 1997 Nissan 240SX SE

boarderfatty
12-04-2008, 10:31 PM
NEW PICS IN LINK!!!!!! EXTERIOR/INTERIOR/UNDERBODY!!!!!!!!!

Vehicle Details
Year : 1997
Make and Model : Nissan 240sx SE
Exterior Color : Red
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 90862KM
Location of Vehicle : Hanna, Ab
Description : This is probably one of the cleanest bodied most unmolested S14 kouki cars in Alberta, and if you want to build a kouki... this is the car to start with. BTW tint has been removed.

Se model with ABS, a/c, p/s, p/w, p/dl, etc.. but no sunroof. Purchased new in Medicine hat where it spent it's entire life.

Exterior Good: All original parts/panels and paint is in great shape, there is only 2 very small dents on the entire body, both parking lot door dings and both barely visible and could be easily remove with paintless dent repair. Never been in an accident and it really shows, everything is OEM, and the car is very very clean underneath. Obviously completely rust free as well.

Exterior Bad: Windshield is cracked and needs to be replaced (Oem windshield still). Front pass side headlight has a rock chip but no moisture build up inside. The car has had one boo-boo... the previous owner hit a snowbank from the sounds of things and cracked the bumper, he then repaired it himself and painted it himself... the results are not bad... but there is a small amount of overspray on the fogs and corner lights. The impact was only bad enough to crack the bumper in the corner and you can see how small the crack was becuase his repair skills are less the journeyman quality. That is everything wrong with the body and I mean everything.

Interior Good: Overall very very clean and nothing really wrong or worn. No terrible odor or anything like that. No broken panels or stains etc. Headliner is very minty. OEM CD PLAYER!!! BALLIN!!!!

Interior Bad: Top of back seats has minor UV discoloration, the car was smoked in by the previous owners son.... and he obviously did not know how to not burn the seats.. both front seats have multiple cig/ burns and the rear seat has 3 burns as well. Not very noticeable as far as cigarette burns go... but they are there. The trunk carpet has seen better days but it's all there as is the false floor and the spare and jack kit.

Mechanical Good: The car is bone stock 100% 90K and it shows.. very minty in the engine bay and underneath. New front/rear rotors and pads (NEW NEW.. 0km), new front right lca (ball joint was worn), fresh oil change and plugs, all fluid levels were just checked etc. It was just inspected by fountain tire and I told them to find EVERYTHING they possibly could.. they didnt find much. Brand new set of Hankook Icebear W300 all around as well (Again BRAND NEW).

Mechanical bad: It's and Auto.... nuff said. Really though the car runs and drives great. One thing is the battery or starter is a little weak, and will be getting tested tomorrow to see which is the culprit... it starts fine just cranks a little slow in my opinion.

For the price I'm asking I am losing money... and I havent owned this car long... wanted to build another car but it's just too hard with my work schedule. I was very excited when I found this car and went through a bit of trouble to get it.. I hope someone can take good care of it and give it what it needs... lots more power :D The car is in near Hanna AB and no I cant drive or meet anyone anywhere thats why I gave all the grim details. The car is exactly how i explained and I dont want anyone to waste their time who comes out to look at it only to decide I described as mint when there was actually some small issues like there would be on any car... it's a really good price. BUY IT. FIRM ON PRICE.

Sorry I have no interior pics... I will see if I can get some up soon. The outside is a good indicator of the condition of the inside.

Thanks
Jason

Email is the best way to get a hold of me.

Extras : There might be some extras I will throw in... depends how much I like the buyer

Asking Price : 8500$ firm. Trades are fine, as long as it's trading up.. if you're sick of making payment on a wrx or sti that would be perfect!

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 780-264-5387

Pictures : http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/jasonturbo/1997%20240SX/

boarderfatty
12-05-2008, 06:25 PM
I've had a few calls from people asking to see the car so I will clarify,

THE CAR IS IN HANNA ALBERTA.. 2 hours from Calgary, 5 hours from Edmonton.

batusay
12-05-2008, 07:30 PM
pmd

boarderfatty
12-05-2008, 10:39 PM
NEW PICS IN LINK!!!!!! EXTERIOR/INTERIOR/UNDERBODY!!!!!!!

TE4MFaint
12-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

mod edit:
If you dont like the price, dont post.

boarderfatty
12-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

stevelou
12-11-2008, 10:46 PM
PM'D

boarderfatty
12-14-2008, 07:47 AM

Mod edit: One bump per week

boarderfatty
12-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Car will be getting booked with Searail tomorrow, looks like it's heading to Van.

cressida_pimpin
02-26-2009, 11:50 PM
is it sold

talonkid55
02-27-2009, 12:48 PM
did you buy this car from some one in medicine hat

boarderfatty
02-27-2009, 09:06 PM
Car is not sold, it is located in Vancouver now.

Although I do not have it listed anywhere, it is still for sale. Unfortunately I just do not have the time for a project car.

Yes I purchased this car in Medicine Hat, it says so in the Ad.

Thanks