PDA

View Full Version : JDM 300zx hedlight bulb

rockanrepublic
12-06-2008, 03:31 PM
so a few weeks back i noticed my headlight was burnt out so i went on the process of taking it out and it was a real pain no room to work in and this stupid clip was holding it in would not work properly to eject the light after ripping it out i looked at it and saw this http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/freakonaleash1187/bulb.jpg
(picture stolen from a different forum but its the same) now i thought this was a bit funny since my light bulb on the left side was a reg 9006(i suspected at one time there might have been front end damage so i suspect he replaced headlight housing and headlight with a north america 300zx headlight. anyways im guessing this is the JDM OEM bulb so onto my question does any one know were to find it in Calgary? or do i need to special order one over?:dunno: thanks ahead for any help

240droptop
12-06-2008, 06:41 PM
yes its a h3 JDM only as far as i know go to any shop in town like autodream speedtech etc etc they should be able to find some, or try ebay

theken
12-06-2008, 07:06 PM
im not for sure, but i might have an old/new 300zx headlight bulb laying in the garage, i will check when i have a little time, if i dont respond i didn't find it.

KoukiS14
12-06-2008, 08:12 PM
H3 has a pigtail, that looks like an H3C

sergejsk2
12-07-2008, 06:42 PM
buy from speedtech
only place in Calgary who carries it
around 56~ bucks? something like that..

rockanrepublic
12-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by theken
im not for sure, but i might have an old/new 300zx headlight bulb laying in the garage, i will check when i have a little time, if i dont respond i didn't find it.
alright send me a pm if you find it thanks!

thanks "sergejsk2" and "240droptop" ill check out speedtech first then take a look at other places.

and "KoukiS14" i believe you are right looks like an H3C ill be bringing the bulb obviously with me to speedtech so they should know.