PDA

View Full Version : NYE 2009 ... whats good this year?

Fighters Nation
12-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Whats everyone planning on doing this NYE 2009, im sure theres many choices.

Please Note:
I will be in contact with the Beyond.ca team soon as I can, I sent an email out just now, and tried calling SH3LTON. Im sure I will talk with them very soon.

So just a quick heads up.
Anyway, the reason for this, I am going to be throwing a NYE 2009 party this year.. I will not leave a contact or too much info until I get approval by Beyond.ca. But its a very different experience from the usual Beat Matrix and Thomas Lynch parties, but at no lesser expense.

It is called "ED Hardy's 11:59"
Live Dj's(Hip Hop, House, Mash up, top 40, etc)
3 Levels/Rooms - 3 Different Sounds/experiences
Featured Entertainment - Live Vegas style Go Go Dancers
featuring-
- Maxim, FHM. PAS, ImportTuner cover model "Lisa Flemming"
- Import Tuner, PAS, HIN model "Dannie Riel"
- Import model "Naomi Sayo"
-Thats all until I get approval, but you wont be disapointed.

High end, LCD screens, sound, lighting, lots of bars, free finger food, over 10k in prizes, chill and autographs/pics with models, surprise celebraty attendence(TBA), dresscode in effect, 1200-1500 ppl capacity(Which will sell out)

Anyway, besides that what else is everyone doing.

Again, MODS please contact me first so I can get you my material and money to advertise this,

Thx

GQBalla
12-07-2008, 10:58 PM
This sounds interesting,

I was thinkin thomas lynch event

l/l/rX
12-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
This sounds interesting,

I was thinkin thomas lynch event

i was thinking quincys, but then netcandi kind of killed the theme, i liked justin's theme prior to the netcandi take over. not really liking the "ed hardy" theme.

the TL event seems somewhat promising this year at wild ginger and zen 8 (although im pretty sure capacity at zen is only like 170-200 standing). pretty small place. but im liking the idea of having the party at both venues, hiphop and old school at zen and house at wild ginger. 650ish standing capacity, I'm sure it can get pretty hyphie there.

none the less though im still on the fence as to which event to attend. But you know me matt, im a huge wild ginger supporter.

gam0s
12-07-2008, 11:10 PM
TL isnt at TD anymore?

Fighters Nation
12-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

i was thinking quincys, but then netcandi kind of killed the theme, i liked justin's theme prior to the netcandi take over. not really liking the "ed hardy" theme.

the TL event seems somewhat promising this year at wild ginger and zen 8 (although im pretty sure capacity at zen is only like 170-200 standing). pretty small place. but im liking the idea of having the party at both venues, hiphop and old school at zen and house at wild ginger. 650ish standing capacity, I'm sure it can get pretty hyphie there.

none the less though im still on the fence as to which event to attend. But you know me matt, im a huge wild ginger supporter.

Unfortunatly, its my fault that we dropped Justin's theme, and decided to get in contact with Ed Hardys team, in which I liked that theme better then justin's "fire, wind and earth" one.
I just want to make sure everyone enjoys this party, its different, classy, and entertaining. Live DJs's and well the girls, to go go dance I picked up as an idea also, the venue's 3 levels holds over 1200 ppl, over 10k in prize give aways, my FN models will be there along with HIN, import tuner, PAS cover models, Maxim and FHM models, solid DJ,s, classy and sorta vegas style.

I hope I can change your mind, and help you make your decision, im glad to hear you opinion on this. I've put in a large budget for this, and brought down many extra's and entertainment to ensure everyone gets more then what they expected.

PM me for more info, I would gladly go out of my way to help you jump down on my side of the fense.

GQBalla
12-07-2008, 11:54 PM

Lol yes btw I was goin to message you tomorrow asking what your doing for new years eve LOL.

sofakingdom
12-08-2008, 06:32 PM
hosting a countdown at my place with close friends

dont wanna be out spending $200+ just to get in some where!

Fighters Nation
12-09-2008, 10:03 AM
tickets are $65, will be fun bro. If you buy a pack of tickets for your friends I can throw you a few for free. I wll give deals to beyond.ca members too

n1zm0
12-09-2008, 02:33 PM
where is it if thats not giving away too much and import models are gonna spend their new years in Calgary!? crazy

I'm disappointed with the location TL picked this year, as BS as MOS is with the DJs they send i still wish they came again, no prominent DJs are willing to do NYE in a small city like ours compared to the crazy stuff that happens in Vegas/LA etc.

i think i've gone 3 years in a row now for TL MOS parties, maybe i should try a NYE out of this city for once lol.

edit: what DJ's do you plan on having there?

zain123
12-09-2008, 03:00 PM
ed hardy is classy?

DJ_NAV
12-09-2008, 03:18 PM
MOS parties sucks....
and my friends that went to TL praties they said it sucked too... but this is all 2 or 3 years ago...

i've heard they might have improved

SpoonEK9@STRD
12-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by zain123
ed hardy is classy?

what, you don't like roses and skulls? :nut:

l/l/rX
12-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0
where is it if thats not giving away too much and import models are gonna spend their new years in Calgary!? crazy

I'm disappointed with the location TL picked this year, as BS as MOS is with the DJs they send i still wish they came again, no prominent DJs are willing to do NYE in a small city like ours compared to the crazy stuff that happens in Vegas/LA etc.

i think i've gone 3 years in a row now for TL MOS parties, maybe i should try a NYE out of this city for once lol.

edit: what DJ's do you plan on having there?

whats BS and MOS?

anyways the starkillers will be spinning at the TL party... i dont see how bad it can get really... along side him dom g and titus 1. im down for some duuuuurty house!

n1zm0
12-10-2008, 03:33 PM

whats BS and MOS?

anyways the starkillers will be spinning at the TL party... i dont see how bad it can get really... along side him dom g and titus 1. im down for some duuuuurty house!

i was trying to say the DJs that Ministry of Sound sends to our NYE parties are bullsnatch compared to who they could send,

with that said, I didnt see anywhere that TL said they were doing an MoS party again this year so i assumed it wasn't going to happen. Nick Terranova will be the first well known DJ that they will have brought here for their NYE event, i'm down for that, it's still house music, dirty house just means girls will dance a little more slutty , i find it increases the chances of a girl on girl make-out sesh's. :D

TACO.VIDAL
12-10-2008, 08:41 PM
what kind of security is the ed hardy party having?

with the stuff thats been happening around town especially the gang wars, im sure everyone wants to stay safe this NYE.