PDA

View Full Version : 03 cobra's arent fast????

THREE40SEVEN
09-27-2003, 03:48 PM
Im sorry.. I cannot let this go.

Originally posted by speed_dreams
show your bimbo g/f that 03 svt cobras aren't fast so you look like a sausage smoker for buying one

Originally posted by speed_dreams if they are so fucking fast why did my STOCK parts truck keep up with one till 80KM/h?

blazing speed there

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

You are an idiot. Do you think that a guy driving an 03 cobra is going to waste his gas racing a parts truck?
Or am i wrong and your truck can run low 13"s on street tires in calgary?

88CRX
09-27-2003, 03:49 PM
those part trucks have lots of decals though... right?

Seanith
09-27-2003, 04:07 PM
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

NickGT
09-27-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN
Im sorry.. I cannot let this go.

You are an idiot. Do you think that a guy driving an 03 cobra is going to waste his gas racing a parts truck?
Or am i wrong and your truck can run low 13"s on street tires in calgary?

http://members.shaw.ca/cyrus08/cobra.wmv

I was gonna tell that clown whats what, but after posting decided he wasn't worth my time and decided to give him the :zzz: ... Glad to see someone agree's with me though.

The 03 Cobra puts up corvette like numbers. Ended all the pony car debates. And is the most bang for your buck muscle car money can buy.

Especially as of the last couple years Ford has made the effort to put out special edition mustangs. Bullitt, Mach 1, and for 04 the Mystic Cobra (correct me if I'm wrong about the name).. If you can appreciate muscle cars, whats not to like about this beauty.

http://members.shaw.ca/cyrus08/mystic.jpg

Super_Geo
09-27-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by speed_dreams
if they are so fucking fast why did my STOCK parts truck keep up with one till 80KM/h?

blazing speed there

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Hahaha... shut up Paul Walker.

knees scrapin'
09-27-2003, 05:42 PM
Alright svt's are quick, granted. But the drivers definetly aren't.:banghead:

Super_Geo
09-27-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by knees scrapin'
Alright svt's are quick, granted. But the drivers definetly aren't.:banghead:

Right. Just like if you drive a Ford you live in a trailer and if you drive a Honda you have a small dick. Point well made.

tommy1223
09-27-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Right. Just like if you drive a Ford you live in a trailer and if you drive a Honda you have a small dick. Point well made.

HAHAHAH!!!!!! GOOD ONE!!!

Aleks
09-27-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

aaaaaaahahahha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Doodle
09-27-2003, 06:42 PM
I drive a honda and my cock is huge, Am I special? Move on, who cares yeayeayea the cars fast low 13's yeayeayea, parts truck is fast too.....