PDA

View Full Version : Do you own a 5th gen Maxima?

jonnycat
12-08-2008, 12:09 PM
My wife, son, dog and I were on our way back from Calgary to Lethbridge Friday afternoon after a long day at Chinook. We took the Granum highway short cut to by pass Fort Macleod. Everyone else was sleeping in the car and were suddenly awakened but high speed evavise manuevers. It seems some piece of shit in a 5th gen Maxima decided he would try to blind pass a semi up a hill. At first, I thought I was seeing things, but no. Sure enough there was a car in my lane that just crested a hill. There was no way he was going to complete the pass before we had a nice head on collision. I stabbed the brakes and cranked the wheel to right and used up every ounce that the shoulder provided, the semi who being passed also cranked it over to his right side and the asshole in the Maxima passed right down the middle of the road straddling the yellow line.

Now right after it happened I looked in my rearview mirror and I swear, he pulled back out to pass another vehicle, which I found shocking as he almost killed himself, his passenger, me and my family.

I hope you're a member here and I hope you reply to this.

prae
12-08-2008, 12:48 PM
the most fucked up part of the story:

You drove all the way from lethbridge to go shopping at Chinook.

sergejsk2
12-08-2008, 12:50 PM
was this an asian/indian woman driver?

jonnycat
12-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by prae
the most fucked up part of the story:

You drove all the way from lethbridge to go shopping at Chinook.

No, actually, since it has no bearing on the story I never mentioned that my son and his 4 of his cousins were getting pictures taken at Sears for Family x-mas presents. We were there from 11:00am - 2:00m including lunch, to me that's a long fucking day in a mall.

About the driver, yes I think it could have been an East Indian, but not 100% positive

adam c
12-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by jonnycat

About the driver, yes I think it could have been an East Indian, but not 100% positive

pretty sure he was being sarcastic

sergejsk2
12-08-2008, 02:17 PM
no, i was being serious
from what i have seen and witnessed in the past
it is highy likely
day after day i see some small asian woman who can barely see over her wheel weeve through traffic without signaling then bolt ahead like its a discount day at the tnt mall

:nut:

Lucky97
12-09-2008, 10:37 PM
does that asian woman happen to drive a crv? cause if so that bitch cut me off the other day

chkolny541
12-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Lucky97
does that asian woman happen to drive a crv? cause if so that bitch cut me off the other day

an asian women driving an asian car, i think we have a positive ID, can only be 1 of those in calgary :thumbsup:

Anton
12-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Good to hear everyone's ok! Idiot drivers everywhere so just drive careful!

3g4u
12-12-2008, 11:31 AM
Looks like you handled the situation perfectly! This is my worst fear on my motorbike, I am allways riding far right on the lane when going up a hill, just incase some asshat decides to do exactly what happend to you. Glad to hear everybody is o.k.

dawson13
12-20-2008, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by sergejsk2
no, i was being serious
from what i have seen and witnessed in the past
it is highy likely
day after day i see some small asian woman who can barely see over her wheel weeve through traffic without signaling then bolt ahead like its a discount day at the tnt mall

:nut:

hahahahaha discount day at the tnt mall awesome