PDA

View Full Version : Help finding random video

rx7boi
12-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Hey beyonders, I remmeber seeing a random short video. It must have been like 3 years ago and I can't remember the name of it and hoping you guys can help me:

It was a short movie about this white collar worker who just can't get a break and so it goes through like several days of his life.

First, he gets a job interview, i can't remember what but something totally fucks up and embarrasses him in front of his female employer - he loses the opportunity.

Then he starts trying to kill himself, he tries to hang himself in the garage but he spills oil all over himself while he's in his whitey tighties. Of course, he tries to wipe it off anything nearby, so he's wiping himself off with a teddy bear when his parents roll into the garage with their car.

Eventually, he kills himself by standing in front of a wrecking ball in a construction site and when the mortician is about to put him away in the morgue, he gets the shaft once again.

The mortician turns on disco lights and starts dancing in front of his dead body.

/End movie.

Totally embarrassing for the guy, but hilarious as hell and was actually quite well done.