PDA

View Full Version : Beware Fishcreek Parking Lot

95RSzy
12-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Hey guys I want to warning you in fishcreek station parking lot.

The incident happened today at fishcreek station parking lot. They opened my car and took my amp,subs and gps, good thing they didnt took my engine lol.

The bad thing is my door locked is f*cked up.

I hate f**cking theft!!!! they're pissing me offff!!!!

It's f*cking snowing and they still wanna steal. wtf!!!!

They might go to any station and steal more stuff.

I just wish there's a cameras around parking lot....

So now my problem is I don't know where to get my door locked fix :(

Mibz
12-08-2008, 06:25 PM
I was parked there today. What section were you in? Sorry to hear man.

EDIT: Just went over my car and there's no sign of attempted break-in. Lucky me.

95RSzy
12-08-2008, 06:28 PM
I was in the right side of the town shelter, you know where everyone goes when they're late to park?

TomcoPDR
12-08-2008, 06:35 PM
WTF there's crime in the deep South now :banghead:

95RSzy
12-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Yea I guess. This people (theft) is going around everywhere, especially the quite area. :(

they might try to go in anderson station.

NickGT
12-08-2008, 06:42 PM
That sucks dude. Several years ago back when I had my 89 Mustang I had my drivers window smashed in at that train station. They took some change in the ashtray (that wasn't visible until they opened the cover) and thats it. They didn't even take my book full of CDs or stereo. I guess They didn't like my taste in music. What a mess that was. Glass all over the place in the car, inside the door panel etc. I feel your pain.

95RSzy
12-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Wow, Good thing they just broked my door locked but still I have no idea where to get it fix, anytime someone can steal my car.

LOL yea they didnt take my cds too but they took my monster transmitter :(

This is the first time it happened to me :(

Mibz
12-08-2008, 07:00 PM
It's a pretty shitty feeling. I remember when my car first got broken into. They only stole $2 in change but it just sucks to know somebody was in there.

black13
12-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Yea happened to me last year. Your lucky, they fucked up my door lock, after failing at that they broke the window and litteraly ripped my whole dash out.

But I hope for that $3 they are gonna charge for parking, they install some camera's at least. Theft at train station parking lots is getting out of hand.

GQBalla
12-08-2008, 08:12 PM
sorry to hear -

why don't theives go into hibernation like animals?

95RSzy
12-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
It's a pretty shitty feeling. I remember when my car first got broken into. They only stole $2 in change but it just sucks to know somebody was in there.

Good thing its only $2.

Originally posted by black13
Yea happened to me last year. Your lucky, they fucked up my door lock, after failing at that they broke the window and litteraly ripped my whole dash out.

But I hope for that $3 they are gonna charge for parking, they install some camera's at least. Theft at train station parking lots is getting out of hand.

Ouch that's sucks man.
Yea hopefully if we're getting charge $3 nxt year for parking they better make the station safety for our property.

sputnik
12-08-2008, 09:05 PM
GPS, satellite radio, radar detectors, amps, subs, stereo, sunglasses, smokes, loose change, CDs make you a target.

I have NEVER had problems parking at the LRT lots.

chkolny541
12-08-2008, 09:08 PM
yea i kinda agree, i dont like to leave anything out in the open

Mibz
12-08-2008, 09:13 PM
I always take down my radar detector but leave my deck faceplate. Maybe I'll start taking both with me...

LUDELVR
12-08-2008, 09:23 PM
I think during the holidays when I have a break, I'm going to hang around the car parks with a baseball bat and just have random moments with those dropkicks who want to break into cars! Seriously that's such bollocks to have to put up that rubbish!! Someone tried to steal my bro's 98 Cherokee and they ended up just fucking up the lock and there is NOTHING to even steal in there. We took the stereo out and everything! Now the lock is just stuffed up! Yuuu huuuu...assholes!!!

95RSzy
12-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Sht that sucks man.

Anway,
Do you guys know where I can get my door lock get it fix / replace?

I called locksmith but most of the store says they can't fix or replace it due to no tools? I was like WTF!

any suggestion?

wiggaplz
12-08-2008, 10:53 PM
sorry to hear that brother but just remember, maybe you can't specifically get them back but there's a thing called Karma and they will get what they deserve no doubt.

And maybe you could fix it yourself? Try a google search if you havent already.

Mibz
12-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Buy a new cylinder from the dealership and check online to see if you're able to fix it yourself.

LilDrunkenSmurf
12-09-2008, 12:42 AM
I had my old car broken into at Brentwood a few weeks ago... I feel your pain.

what kind of car?

Ferio_vti
12-09-2008, 08:28 AM
A project I'm gonna take up this Xmas:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Cheap-Anti-theft-device-for-your-automobiles-cd-p/

http://www.instructables.com/id/Car-stereo-stock-radio-fake-out/

95RSzy
12-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
I had my old car broken into at Brentwood a few weeks ago... I feel your pain.

what kind of car?

F*ck this people man.
my car is 95 Integra, probably no one saw him/them when he did it.

Originally posted by Ferio_vti

http://www.instructables.com/id/Cheap-Anti-theft-device-for-your-automobiles-cd-p/

Pretty nice idea, seems too much work but I think its worth it.

dr_jared88
12-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Don't know if this will make you feel any better or not but you are much better off then I was when my car was broken into. I was moving back home to Regina from Calgary for the summer a couple years ago but decided to stop in Edmonton to visit a buddy. Since I was moving I had tons of shit in my car including my wii, laptop, wakeboard etc. Anyway yea you guessed it. My window was smashed and gone was 15 grand worth of goods.

To top it all off I had to drive home in the rain from Edmonton all the way to Regina with no stereo or driver window because no where in town had a window in stock for my Stealth. They stole everything. I didn't even have a stick of deodorant :( haha

nobb
12-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

That is definitely a good idea, I will be doing the same thing over xmas too. The fake cassette sticking out is a nice touch.

To the OP: was all your stuff out in the open? Your gps still stuck to the window? Your faceplace still left on the deck? I ALWAYS make it a habit to take off the faceplate, lock the steering wheel, and put any misc stuff in the back (my windows are limo tinted, so you cant see in). I also lock the trunk from being opened on the inside, to make it harder for thieves to jack my amps, subs, etc..

mdeluxe
12-09-2008, 09:34 AM
my friend had her car broken into yesterday at Canyon Meadows station parking lot. Broke into her car and stole a Lulu Lemon gymbag, with basically nothing in it, and thats all, not sure what they were looking for. Pretty dumb IMO. I parked right next to her yesterday.

I dunno, its probably best to park at Southcenter... they monitor the parking lot.

alot of break in's lately

Masked Bandit
12-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Before I got into insurance I wouldn't have had a problem parking at a C-Train station but now that I see where the majority of auto B&E claims come from, C-Train lots are number one and "secured" underground parkades (think condo / apartment buildings) are number two I don't think I would be comfortable with daily parking at either of those locations.

mdeluxe
12-09-2008, 09:37 AM
just a question... you know how next year there will be a charge to park at train stations. Do you think they will be monitored?

If we are going to pay to park, then hopefully theres security.

NickGT
12-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
GPS, satellite radio, radar detectors, amps, subs, stereo, sunglasses, smokes, loose change, CDs make you a target.

I have NEVER had problems parking at the LRT lots.

True he did have all the toys. But there's a number of us that left nothing in the vehicle only to become victims. You're lucky you haven't had any problems. I'm still picking the glass out of my ass from the broken window all over my drivers seat during winter time. I will never leave my vehicle at an LRT ever again. To many skids wandering around those stations looking for drug/smoke money.