PDA

View Full Version : so work fucked me over....

wiggaplz
12-09-2008, 01:00 PM
at least 15 hours missing from my paycheque....

what can I do about it, and more importantly, can I win?

Typical big company fucking over their workers. What a load of crap.

The Cosworth
12-09-2008, 01:03 PM
check your time sheet, print and show manager and see what they say?

ApexDrift
12-09-2008, 01:04 PM
just go to HR, or your supervisor and tell them your missing hours on your paycheque... not a big deal... :rolleyes:

my company missed 1 and a half weeks on one of my cheques i told pay roll and they cut me a cheque the next day...

wiggaplz
12-09-2008, 01:06 PM
it's all computer generated so i really cannot see how they would fuck up.........

sputnik
perhaps an uppercut as a reaction?

The_Rural_Juror
Don't listen to these fools. The best thing to do is to cry about it online.

But srsly it's probably an honest data entry error.

The Cosworth
12-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by wiggaplz
it's all computer generated so i really cannot see how they would fuck up.........

and who put it into the computer :dunno:

^^^ edit I love the avatar

ralliart_girl
12-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Yea dude, it isn't a big deal....someone along the way probably just did a typo. Just take it to payroll and I'm sure they will fix it asap.

P.s not everyone in the world is trying to screw you over.

ApexDrift
12-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by wiggaplz

someone has to keep track of your hours... some one approves your time... i really dont see how they `want`to screw you over... unless you slept with the pay rolls manager sister........................................or brother...

what ever im not here to judge... whatever floats yoru boat

v2kai
12-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by ralliart_girl
Yea dude, it isn't a big deal....someone along the way probably just did a typo. Just take it to payroll and I'm sure they will fix it asap.

except everyone on beyond

QuasarCav
12-09-2008, 01:17 PM
The first thing I do with all work related issues is to start a thread on Beyond. Not only does is show that I am unable to deal with my own problems but it also showcases the fact that I can't understand how a bunch of random people would want to help.

Seriously? Contact HR with the descrepancy and don't use the subject line "you fucked me over".

The Cosworth
12-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Contact HR with the descrepancy and don't use the subject line "you fucked me over".

dont tell him that :poosie:

topmade
12-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Screw them, go back with gasoline and torches and burn the place down. Or you can just contact someone in Payroll about the problem.

Canmorite
12-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
perhaps an uppercut as a reaction?

:rofl:

ralliart_girl
12-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Come on guys - take it easy on him...yesterday it insurance screwing him over...today it is his company.....it has been a tough week...:D

LadyLuck
12-09-2008, 01:28 PM
I wouldnt cry about it unless they dont do anything about it AFTER you talk to them.

I just realized last month that my company never added the raise i got about 6 months ago, i let them know and they fixed it and cut me a cheque within 2 days.

benyl
12-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Come on guys - take it easy on him...yesterday it insurance screwing him over...today it is his company.....it has been a tough week...:D

His ass must be sore.

blownz
12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Accountants have so much fun talking about people like you in the company. Often there isn't even a mistake the company made, just the employee not reading the stub correctly or forgetting how much he actually worked. I guess the company did make a mistake...they hired a whiner. :D

Seriously though, like many others have mentioned, 99.9% of the time this can be quickly and easily solved by talking to someone in HR or payroll. As a plus you don't look like an idiot whiner online. :thumbsup:

JRSC00LUDE
12-09-2008, 02:10 PM
wigga,

please.

:facepalm:

The Cosworth
12-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
wigga,

please.

:facepalm:

http://meow.catsplz.com/cats/pictures/234/I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

nice to have you back too

Gi0
12-10-2008, 03:40 PM
everyone in the world is trying to screw you over

sue them

Isaiah
12-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Gi0
everyone in the world is trying to screw you over

Yea dude, it isn't a big deal....someone along the way probably just did a typo.

Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror

But srsly it's probably an honest data entry error.

d) All of the above.

Talk first, whine later. Almost guaranteed it's a data entry error. Don't cry, dry your eye, then put away the kleenex and ask the payroll guy.