PDA

View Full Version : Double checking who you text is kinda important...

xLostx
12-09-2008, 03:08 PM
http://inlinethumb16.webshots.com/43791/2280050820103357396S600x600Q85.jpg

bulaian
12-09-2008, 03:10 PM
pwned

badseed
12-09-2008, 03:16 PM
:werd: I've done this before, luckily it wasn't anything compromising but the iPone is easy to screw up a text especially if you've been drinking.

Also the "send" button is so close to the text field, if your scrolling up to read/change something it's easy to send on accident.

Mibz
12-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Ha!

jwslam
12-09-2008, 06:25 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

JfuckinC
12-09-2008, 06:27 PM
oh lord
i have texted my mom funny shit before by accident :rofl:

TDFTW
12-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Fake

nbaker00
12-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Haha, Awesome.

al-ti2d
12-09-2008, 06:34 PM
this is why i don't keep my mom and dad's numbers in my phone... :rofl:

ekguy
12-09-2008, 06:34 PM
awesome.

Dumbass17
12-09-2008, 09:55 PM
??

Kloubek
12-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Was this sent to you by someone you know, or grabbed off the net? Pretty funny though. Rewriting that screen in photoshop could produce interesting results....

Such as:

http://members.shaw.ca/kloubek/public/ludegirl.jpg

Template - should you wish to make your own.... (http://members.shaw.ca/kloubek/public/template.jpg)

Kona9
12-09-2008, 10:17 PM
A chick that used to work in our office had sent me a text regarding some SAIT books. While she was texting me, she was obviously texting some other guy.

Out of no where, I accidentaly got "I want to suck your balls!" as a text from her. :rofl:

My reply of "uuuummmmmmmmm", was what got her attention. The best part was that she was this little quiet Filipina girl. Even better, it was during work and on the same floor.

She felt pretty awkward. I just laughed it off.

Trini
12-09-2008, 10:35 PM
^:rofl: :rofl:

Hoagie
12-10-2008, 01:20 AM
:rofl:

Kloubek
12-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Come on guys... someone must want to use that template. This could turn out better than the *what makes you frustraaaated* thread!

DENZILDON
12-10-2008, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Kona9
The best part was that she was this little quiet Filipina girl.

Is she hot? :rofl:

jwslam
12-10-2008, 09:47 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
send her my way

Jayson
12-10-2008, 11:32 AM
I remember when i worked at Telus Mobility, this hot chick dropped off her cell to get repaired. So one of the guys i worked with started to read her text messages, and holy shit was there some explicit stuff on there....

She had 3 different guys texting her saying shit like, "Last night was awesome, i've never had a blowjob like that" or "Hey what are you up to tonight? I need to get laid"

And her responses were pretty explicit too, "I loved SU***NG your C**K... it was hilarious...

The wording isn't exact... but i'm sure you guys got the picture...

I felt kinda bad, but the guy that was looking through the text messages had a hoot... he insisted he be the one who call her and tell her to pick up her phone when it was done getting repaired... and he made sure he was there when she picked it up... Kinda a creep now that i think back...

So word to the wise... when you drop off you cell to get repaired, lock your phone, or delete your text messages...

rage2
12-10-2008, 12:19 PM
^^^ this comes as a surprise? Girls are usually hornier than guys. They're just not as obvious as we are.

Dumbass17
12-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
A chick that used to work in our office had sent me a text regarding some SAIT books. While she was texting me, she was obviously texting some other guy.

Out of no where, I accidentaly got "I want to suck your balls!" as a text from her. :rofl:

My reply of "uuuummmmmmmmm", was what got her attention. The best part was that she was this little quiet Filipina girl. Even better, it was during work and on the same floor.

She felt pretty awkward. I just laughed it off.
hhahahahha
awesome
i remember one morning taking the bus to SAIT and some chick had her phone like eye level as she sat infront of me..so i read the huge letters...she was definately having shower text sex haha
it was funny

em2ab
12-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Jayson
I remember when i worked at Telus Mobility, this hot chick dropped off her cell to get repaired. So one of the guys i worked with started to read her text messages, and holy shit was there some explicit stuff on there....

She had 3 different guys texting her saying shit like, "Last night was awesome, i've never had a blowjob like that" or "Hey what are you up to tonight? I need to get laid"

And her responses were pretty explicit too, "I loved SU***NG your C**K... it was hilarious...

The wording isn't exact... but i'm sure you guys got the picture...

I felt kinda bad, but the guy that was looking through the text messages had a hoot... he insisted he be the one who call her and tell her to pick up her phone when it was done getting repaired... and he made sure he was there when she picked it up... Kinda a creep now that i think back...

So word to the wise... when you drop off you cell to get repaired, lock your phone, or delete your text messages...

When I worked for Telus sometimes the SMS would get stuck in the system and we'd have to use an application to go in and flush them out, it happened quite a bit. So when you open the tool you can scroll through all the messages coming/going to that phone, saw some pretty nasty ones sometimes. It was funny when some chick was on the phone waiting for you to fix it and you'd tell her you're flushing them out. Then she'd ask if you can see what they say out of curiosity......fun times.

Jayson
12-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by rage2
^^^ this comes as a surprise? Girls are usually hornier than guys. They're just not as obvious as we are.

Haha True

van
12-11-2008, 11:27 AM
That happens to me sometimes on the BBM people drunk-texting actually I'm an offender too ha ha ha. Much like that gmail application that you have to fill out a formula in order to send an e-mail after a certain time, this should be applied to all cellular phones lol. Anyway, funny thing about BBM is if you send an image it sends and is viewable right away --- so always double check what you send lol.

jwslam
12-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Jayson
"Last night was awesome, i've never had a blowjob like that" or "Hey what are you up to tonight? I need to get laid"

haha
my have a bud i text shit like that to... hopefully he doesn't send his phone in for repair one day cuz guys like you will definitely wonder why he's getting texts like that from a dude

SNAATCH
12-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by jwslam

haha
my have a bud i text shit like that to... hopefully he doesn't send his phone in for repair one day cuz guys like you will definitely wonder why he's getting texts like that from a dude

Your friend sucks your dick? lol.

zerocon
12-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by jwslam

haha

Maybe they need that GMAIL formula for posting on beyond.

kamatayan
12-12-2008, 11:04 AM
chick I know accidentally sent me an MMS of her cheating on her bf.

She's a Flip