PDA

View Full Version : Car Thief

foreverchina
12-10-2008, 10:43 AM
So I woke up thinking it was going to be like any other day. But when I went to my car I found out that my car has been broken into…most of my things were taken, my school bag, gps, camera, and dads medicine…all gone. I was soo pissed off because this is the 2nd time it has happened to me. I live in NW in the Huntington Hill;s area. As I was walking around to see if they left any traces, I found out that another persons car has also been broken into. We were at that time ranting how these guys have no life stealing gym bags and ipod cables. Im really pissed right now. The police wont even do anything about it. Im not sure who these guys are but if anyone seen or heard of anything like this please tell me.
Just need to vent my anger and just want to take these people out

Email: [email protected]

89s1
12-10-2008, 10:45 AM
OH MY GOD.

STOP LEAVING THINGS IN YOUR FUCKING CAR!!!!!!!!!!

Now at least you might learn.

Shitty deals tho. Moron.

Grogador
12-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Cops won't let you fill out a report, at least? Not sure what else you expect them to do... Don't leave valuables in your car, ever!

foreverchina
12-10-2008, 10:48 AM
well its my school bag with school things in it...why would they take something like that??? and gps, who doesnt use their gps in their car?? thats what its meant for seriously guys iv had a bad day if u guys got nothign good to say dont say it.

89s1
12-10-2008, 10:50 AM
My buddy takes his GPS in the house with him when he's not in the car. Try to guess why..... c'mon guess.

ralliart_girl
12-10-2008, 10:51 AM
My car has been broken into 4 or 5 times when I lived in Huntington....it is not the best hood...sorry I know this totally sucks...but it only takes once to learn not to leave valuables in the car. Having to replace the window every couple months really sucked though.

foreverchina
12-10-2008, 10:53 AM
k well not everyone is like their buddy. mine was in my glovebox so it does not provoke any thief to wanting to break in..i was just unlucky . i dont think EVERYONE will take everything out of their car and bring it home..

Grogador
12-10-2008, 10:54 AM
My radar detector and GPS have quick-release brackets on them, I take them home. Back in the day, my schoolbag came home too since it had a laptop in it, but why would you even leave a "mystery prize" backpack/duffel bag/whatever to tempt thieves? Egads people...

LadyLuck
12-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Seriously, get an alarm system.

foreverchina
12-10-2008, 10:56 AM
the other time was in my shitty truck and nothing was left in it. they actually tried to take the truck but didnt. this time was in my 06 nissan and the other guys car. i would never had guessed out of other people's car the we would be the ones being broken into. the parking lot is surrounded by houses so who wouldve thoguht

Eibbus
12-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by foreverchina
k well not everyone is like their buddy. mine was in my glovebox so it does not provoke any thief to wanting to break in..i was just unlucky . i dont think EVERYONE will take everything out of their car and bring it home..

Try to be a bit more proactive about it man. For example, just because there is money in a cash register that ppl can't see wont stop a robber from trying to rob someone of it. They dont even know how much money is in there.

Thats why there are usually $100 floats in Cashier tills these days, and the rest is locked away somewhere else. To minimize losses just incase.

Bleh hopefully that makes a bit of sense lol.

Bottom line is. Dont leave valuables in your car period. Minimize your losses.

:dunno:

Sorry bout your loss either way.

foreverchina
12-10-2008, 10:58 AM
it was just a bag with 1 binder inside since i left all my other school work on the seat. the bag was basically empty when they took it

foreverchina
12-10-2008, 11:01 AM
the car itself is valuable and is left outside. i cannot help it if thief are going to brake into my car and take things. im sure others, even if thief dont take anything, will also be pissed about it. i dont really care about gps and crap im just pissed that they did this 2 times to me and others and get away with it. right now im worried about the window, the people in the community and insurance

Ferio_vti
12-10-2008, 11:12 AM
it was just a bag with 1 binder inside since i left all my other school work on the seat. the bag was basically empty when they took it

You really don't get it do you?? Thieves don't see a school bag with a binder, making it worthless. They see an opportunity, some chance someone left a cell phone or some cash in that bag. Maybe you should put up a sign indicating the contents your school bag. That'll stop 'em.

Stop whining. You fail.

Xtrema
12-10-2008, 11:15 AM

If you have to park on the street, remove everything that's removable from sight. Even a GPS mount bracket is a clue to what you got in the car.

gretz
12-10-2008, 11:20 AM
sleep in your car :thumbsup:

cyrusli
12-10-2008, 01:04 PM
well, it's happened once.. why would you still leave your stuff in the car if it's happened before?

secondly.. if their intentions are to steal your stuff.. it doesn't matter what it is, they see it and they'll take it.

SOrry to hear that you had to go through someone breaking in your car twice. just stop leaving stuff in the car..or get an alarm that works.

Cword
12-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Go into your back yard
Clean up after the dog (if you don't have a dog, use a neighbours)
Put the results of your clean up in a box.
Wrap the box nicely for Christmas
Leave the box in the car

revelations
12-10-2008, 01:36 PM
Viper 1 way alarm costs about 400$ installed at Visions.

What was the cost deductible on each one of your break-ins?

revelations
12-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Cword
Go into your back yard
Leave the box in the car

So you will be out another xxx$ because of a busted window just for kicks?

Seriously, I lived in Vancouver and that place is so bad that people leave their doors unlocked with their glovebox and ashtrays open.

Crackheads will steal PAPER sometimes to do who knows what.

gqmw
12-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Cword
Go into your back yard
Leave the box in the car

^most retarded comment ever

So in this case you want your car broken into...
What do you think will happen to your car after the person
realizes that you tricked them? Your car will just get trashed more and most likely the results of your dog will end up scattered all over the inside of your car.
You are actually stupid.

n1zm0
12-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Lol! stole your dads medicine? unless your dads medicine is medical marijuana j/k

i'm assuming prescription pills? amazing wtf ppl would steal cause they are in a rush and the adrenaline is pumping.

A friend of mine left his vert 3 series BMW with the top open during stampede last year in front of the shoppers on 4th for 5 mins, came back and someone stole the damned pine tree airfreshener in the rrview mirror and the coffee mug in the cup holder, like wow, an airfreshener and a coffee mug

:nut:

cyrusli
12-10-2008, 04:03 PM
you really have to understand sarcasm to understand his retarded comment.

Originally posted by gqmw

^most retarded comment ever

So in this case you want your car broken into...
What do you think will happen to your car after the person
realizes that you tricked them? Your car will just get trashed more and most likely the results of your dog will end up scattered all over the inside of your car.
You are actually stupid.

adam c
12-10-2008, 04:11 PM
when my car got broken into, they stole the dollar in pennies in my ash tray, my shift knob, my owners manual and my deck

they left my satellite radio and they tried to steal my subs but they must have been too heavy or something

needless to say, i took the subs out that day and had to use my mp3 player for awhile when driving, at least i still had my satellite radio and my stock shift knob to put on and drive

after that i learned never keep anything valuable in the car and never keep anything in plain view, regardless of what it is

89s1
12-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

You really don't get it do you?? Thieves don't see a school bag with a binder, making it worthless. They see an opportunity, some chance someone left a cell phone or some cash in that bag. Maybe you should put up a sign indicating the contents your school bag. That'll stop 'em.

Stop whining. You fail.

Prizes should be awarded.... He really is a champion.

89s1
12-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by cyrusli
you really have to understand sarcasm to understand his retarded comment.

No, I actually think they were offering that up as a real solution. I detected 0% sarcasm and I just had my detector serviced at the dealer last week.

Black Gts
12-10-2008, 06:57 PM
when I lived in Huntington, I had my vehicle attempted to be broken into three times in four days, The idiot thieves could not get in.

Zhariak
12-10-2008, 07:02 PM
You know... If you wanted to be cool, you could do what I do for a bud...

Park your car in a bad neighborhood, with a laptop running GPS software that reports back to a website.

Leave car unlocked. Then wait for someone to jack it. THEN KICK THE SHIT outa them!

van
12-10-2008, 07:12 PM
You need a sticker with a camera on it and text that says "Smile You're On Camera" on all your windows. Put a dummy camera beside the light outside your house door.. or a real one.

topmade
12-10-2008, 07:40 PM
We had our van broken into before. We stopped by a few stores after going grocery shopping. They smashed the side window and stole all our groceries and a bag with some of my clothes. First thought: What the fuck am I going to make dinner with? Second thought: Fuck that was my favourite belt. Then we went out and bought some more stuff for dinner and picked up myself a new belt. We had the window fixed the next day and went on with our lives and I no longer keep groceries in the front seat.

Dj_Stylz
12-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by 89s1
OH MY GOD.

STOP LEAVING THINGS IN YOUR FUCKING CAR!!!!!!!!!!

Now at least you might learn.

Shitty deals tho. Moron.

Wow really? Why so much hate in this thread? People post stuff like this all the time and no one get's shit on. He told his story and said if anyone see's or hears anything to contact him.

ShermanEF9
12-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by revelations
Viper 1 way alarm costs about 400$ installed at Visions.

What was the cost deductible on each one of your break-ins?

Hell right now you can get two ways for that.

and to the OP: You're obviously not getting the point... it doesn't matter what it is... people will steal it. My friends car was broken into and they took a box of cardboard..

I see it this way, you have two options. 1. Invest in an alarm... it'll save you much more then you think. 2. Move somewhere else.

89s1
12-10-2008, 08:02 PM
To answer your question DJ

He left a jackpot haul in his car, if people stop doing that theives will eventually break in for nothing more than the combusted contents of the ashtray

That shit'll get old real quick don't you think? Sure it won't end break-ins, but it will show a few theifs that people have wised up.

Edit: That, and the fact that if I left a camera, GPS, and a backpack in my car I wouldn't come on Beyond for sympathy after my car was broken into. He didnt even post up the make or model of camera, he wasn't looking for help. He was whining.

cyrusli
12-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 89s1
Edit: That, and the fact that if I left a camera, GPS, and a backpack in my car I wouldn't come on Beyond for sympathy after my car was broken into. He didnt even post up the make or model of camera, he wasn't looking for help. He was whining.

:werd:

jsn
12-10-2008, 09:16 PM

and that's why some people's cars get broken into and while others don't. If there is obviously nothing in the car for a theif to steal, they most likely won't bother breaking into your car. Like someone said earlier, if there's a mystery gift bag sitting in the seat, there's a better chance they'll break into your car. Especially with all the consumer electronics out there, i.e., laptops, cellphones, ipods, etc., theres a good chance that there will be something decent in a school bag. Also, no one is telling you to take shit out of your car. It's personal choice. If you don't want your shit stolen, take it with you, simple as that. I don't leave any valuables in the car at all.

yue
12-10-2008, 10:40 PM
same thing happened to me at a train station but they didn't break my windows, just jimmyed the lock.

nothing was inside except an mp3 player and a digital camera (kept for accident purposes so it wasn't anything great), both hidden inside the center console under a removable cup holder.

they stole those 2 things plus my change.

point: don't leave anything in your car that you care about losing. i lost a wopping $35 worth of stuff. :zzz:

edit: i will say it also, don't leave anything visible in your car! especially bags!

rc2002
12-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Sucks to hear - took me a few times to learn not to leave any valuables in the car. I don't even leave change in my car anymore.

yue
12-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
Sucks to hear - took me a few times to learn not to leave any valuables in the car. I don't even leave change in my car anymore.
i tried that before but every time i go to the car wash i got screwed :nut:

Joe-G
12-10-2008, 11:50 PM
Wow so much crime going around...
Car hopping is what most people like to do these days. Im not saying that i do it, but it seems to be popular in high school students.

rockanrepublic
12-11-2008, 12:16 AM
i feel your pain i live in discovery and theres always car vandals like wtf it thought it was a good area like 1st these guys broke into my brothers accord to steal the deck but i put it in so well it was never going to come out so they stole some burnt CD's (freaking idiots..) next they moved to my old car but the alarm went off so they fled next im at work one day and come home and one corner of my car was on jack stands because i needed to get a tire replaced and apparently two retard put pumpkins under and were i guess trying to lower the car on too the pumpkins but my dad saw this and chased them off. like wtf people need to get a life and earn thing them selves and stop fucking with other people :whipped:

adam c
12-11-2008, 01:21 AM
crime will happen regardless of what you do or don't do, the only thing you can actually do is help to reduce the risk of your car being a target, and to do this just follow what everyone has outlined in this thread

:closed: