PDA

View Full Version : F1

Mike09
09-28-2003, 01:40 PM
What an amazing Race today in indianapolis.!!!!
Micheal schumacher won.
Definatly the best race yet this season

Ben
09-28-2003, 01:56 PM
Yeah, definatly was a quality race although I was disappointed with the tire mishap with Schumacher and the very abnormal sytle of Montoya

Mike09
09-28-2003, 01:58 PM
I think Montoya kinda gave up after the drive threw penalty and pit stop right after.

ninjak84
09-28-2003, 03:23 PM
A rough race for Button, but I'm glad Montoya failed miserably.
He truly deserved it, and it's nice to see he isn't a championship contender anymore. Maybe he can shape up, or hopefully Williams/BMW will just tell him to find a new team.

Not even close to the best race in my opinion....
Everyone except Schumacher and Raikkonen was driving terrible.

civic_stylez
09-28-2003, 05:13 PM
it was surprising to see sauber do so well, the bridgestones were definately the better tire.

Mike09
09-28-2003, 09:51 PM
Ya exept for when Schumacher was on slicks, when It was lightly raining, when Michelin was doing good but those bridgestone wet's were awesome.

fast95pony
09-29-2003, 04:25 PM
Schumi had the maFIA helping him....

rage2
09-29-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony
hehe, no kidding. Everyone gets penalized BUT schuey. Passing under yellow... VERY clear that it happened. No penalty, not even an investigation.

Montoya's incident, while he did TRY to pass where there was barely any room, Barichello should not have closed the door so tight on him. If you watch the replay, you'd see that Montoya actually stayed completely on the left curb, and Barichello just ran right into him trying to hit the apex. Yet he got penalized...

Team_Mclaren
09-29-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony

Originally posted by rage2

hehe, no kidding. Everyone gets penalized BUT schuey. Passing under yellow... VERY clear that it happened. No penalty, not even an investigation.

Montoya's incident, while he did TRY to pass where there was barely any room, Barichello should not have closed the door so tight on him. If you watch the replay, you'd see that Montoya actually stayed completely on the left curb, and Barichello just ran right into him trying to hit the apex. Yet he got penalized...

:werd:

FIA can kiss my ass!!!!:banghead:
Hope Kimi wins next race and motoya takes schnmi out!!!:bigpimp:

92 Teg-B18A
09-29-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

Hope Kimi wins next race and motoya takes schnmi out!!!:bigpimp:
:werd:
I want Kimi to win so much!

gpomp
09-29-2003, 09:54 PM
Williams can still win the constructors championship. It would be cool to see the Williams' cars number 1 and 2 next year. :bigpimp: