PDA

View Full Version : need help picking a gift

fcukda
12-12-2008, 07:11 PM
hi, i need some help from beyond. looking to get a Christmas present for someone. she loves singing, and i was thinking of signing her up for singing classes or something. anyone know where i can go?

or maybe better ideas for a present.

CausalInfluence
12-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Magic Mic.

adam c
12-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by CausalInfluence
Magic Mic.

DIE

fcukda
12-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Magic Mic.

do u know where i can find a nice one?

Amysicle
12-12-2008, 07:53 PM
I always thought a ball gag would be a wonderful gift.

Is it possible they would be insulted by singing lessons? Like you might be implying that they can't sing?

nonlinear
12-12-2008, 07:56 PM
what kind of singing does she do? i.e. does she just sing while in the shower or driving, or is she into recording, writing, etc.? i've been playing instruments, singing, recording, etc. since about 1992, so if you could give me some idea of her musical interests, i might be able to suggest some gifts she would really appreciate. what is your price range?

badatusrnames
12-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Magic Mic.

Beat me to it...

Karaoke Revolution?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaoke_Revolution

fcukda
12-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear
what kind of singing does she do? i.e. does she just sing while in the shower or driving, or is she into recording, writing, etc.? i've been playing instruments, singing, recording, etc. since about 1992, so if you could give me some idea of her musical interests, i might be able to suggest some gifts she would really appreciate. what is your price range?

she sings for fun, was in quire for six years and likes to go Karaokeing. also plays the guitor.

The_Rural_Juror
12-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Does she like to hum "the wheels on the bus go round and round"?

CausalInfluence
12-12-2008, 08:44 PM
sorry adam c hahaha. Are your roommates still going at it bro? Just accept it, go and sing with them. cheer for pac, and against 89coupe... its alot of fun.

CausalInfluence
12-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by fcukda

she sings for fun, was in quire for six years and likes to go Karaokeing. also plays the guitor.

WAIT hold on, you edited that and ended up with "quire" "karaokeing" and "guitor"????

Choir, Karaoking, Guitar