PDA

View Full Version : That's It That's All

xmattx8
12-13-2008, 04:39 PM
Anyone seen this video?

Its a snowboarding video featuring Travis Rice + many others. I just thought it was worth posting because all the cameras they use are the same ones as the Animal Planet series. Some really great shots. I think its the first HD snowboarding film. I torrented it but you need HD to really enjoy it to its full potential.

http://www.thatsit-thatsall.com/

mI8Lv932q-g

dimi
12-13-2008, 05:18 PM
Yes, it was a good movie in terms of the camera work. As well the riders were pulling some good stuff too.

Now what I did not enjoy in this movie:

1. OK I GET IT. I know Red Bull/Quicksilver are the sponsors. 1/3 of this movie was showing off the Red Bull helicopters. If someone paid for this movie, they would be pissed off having to watch a fucking helicopter flying around half the time.

2. I don't like the whole attitude that this is the best shit , period. I've seen some equally good footage, and honestly there wasn't all that much that set this movie apart. A lot of the riders have been pulling these tricks for a while now, the cameras only give a different POV and slow motion of the action.

Anyway, download it, not worth the money.

JfuckinC
12-13-2008, 05:27 PM
I really enjoyed it, i actually enjoyed all the helicopter/land/animal shit that was in it haha.. could of used some more snowboarding content yes. But i liked it.

xmattx8
12-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Haha I did buy and I really liked all the inbetween stuff.

Trippy avalanches :eek:

dimi
12-13-2008, 06:13 PM
I watched it at the free premiere, and while all my buddies were struck in awe, I quickly turned to a shit mood and kept dissing a lot of the things.

Like fuck, I came to watch snowboarding, not Travis Rice taking pictures of fucking goats, with a side view so that the Red Bull logo was in sight. The same could be said about Lib Tech too, but at least they make good snowboards.