PDA

View Full Version : Car broken into

Aleks
08-13-2002, 08:26 PM
I got my 2 12inch pioneer impps and a rockford 200m amp stollen today at a train station in broad daylight. Any of you guys come across this stuff or know who did it let me know.

HRD2PLZ
08-13-2002, 08:28 PM
Thats 2 cars broken into in the past 2 days with stereo equipment stolen!

Thats too bad to hear man, I hope everything works out for you. I know what its like to have a car broken into, not a very pleasant experience at all :thumbsdow

Superesc
08-13-2002, 08:53 PM
hmmm I think we should keep in mind the possibility that "Outsider" are reading this board.. and not go talking about our "latest and greatest" car mods out in public so easy.

[GaGe]
08-13-2002, 09:50 PM
Careful admins.. We might get hacked... :dunno:

GP_DrIvEr
08-13-2002, 11:10 PM
man first james then you... thats harsh man i hope you have a low insurance deductible

MaYzE
08-14-2002, 12:04 AM
Ya, that is 2 now. I'll have to keep a little more quiet about my ride... just in case. I guess you never know who could be reading the forums. Too bad.

Superesc
08-14-2002, 12:11 AM
maybe the forum should have a more stingent screening process of user registration...... but if that was done, I think most of us would not pass hehehe

kenny
08-14-2002, 12:18 AM
Modifying how difficult it is to register will make no difference, because unregistered guests can still read the forums. You have to be a little smart about it ,bragging about your new $10000 stereo is just asking for trouble. Theres no need to ever tell people that you just bought a new stereo, a new amp or sub, etc... because first off, the only people that care are the ones that will be jacking it. Install your stereo and just install it. Friends will find out when they sit in your car and experience the crazy pounding! :thumbsup: