PDA

View Full Version : FS/Trade: 88-91 CRX Si Parts

C_CRX
09-28-2003, 10:56 PM
pic1:
http://members.shaw.ca/C_CRX/pics/parts1.jpg
pic2:
http://members.shaw.ca/C_CRX/pics/parts2.jpg

This is only a small part of the parts I have. Have lots of other parts just laying around collecting dust too like 90 CRX Si seats in great condition, read disc brake conversion (going on my current CRX unless I get enough for 'em), JDM power windows, Zdyne Gold SECU (currently being used but if I get a nice offer) etc.. etc.. Engine/tranny are GONE along with the body/frame. Guess it's description time now!

Pic1- 89 Si tail lights, 90 tail light wiring harness, 90 Si engine harness, coin tray, 90 Si ecu w/ cover (also have an 89 CRX Si ecu avail), radio surround, pass side light, mirrors, steering wheel, 89 Si headlights CRACKED, wiper arms+wipers, rear wiper motor, stock fog light switch w/ wiring, turn signal assembly and rear tail light.

pic2- 2 seat belt clips + 1 seatbelt, sunvisors, 2 stock Si airboxes, rear and front speaker covers and 90 Civic Si distributor.

More pics available upon request!

I'm looking for (willing to do trade, trade + cash or I'll just pay you cash for what you have): Winter beater, B18A engine swap, engine swapping parts, JDM CRX parts, OEM sunroof visor for 88-91 CRX, CRX carpetting in good condition, CRX performance parts or any that'll fit in a CRX, 88-91 CRX door panels in mint condition or just tell me what you have if you think I'd be interested!

MAKE OFFERS ON WHAT YOU WANT

Kato
09-29-2003, 12:47 AM
Dude, I'll take the 90 Si ECU, stereo surround and Si seats.

Things I would like to take off of your hands if the price is right; the rear disk swap parts, JDM power windows,

Things I have to offer are the CRX carpetting, Ractive strut tower bars for the front and rear.

I'm in Edmonton, let me know what you think a fair deal would be for the stuff I listed and if you want any of the things I have to offer.

B69
09-29-2003, 01:01 AM
my buddy wants the rear dics breaks for the crx lemme know how much u want for them

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 01:26 AM
Kato - I'm interested in the carpetting if it's in good condition, like not much wear and things. The tower bars don't interest me much, sorry to say. I really want to put The rear disc conversion and JDM power windows in my current CRX but just haven't had the time so if I get offered enough for them I'll sell. Make me offers for what you want and get back to me about the carpetting. PM or e-mail me @ C_CRX (at) shaw.ca .

B69 - Make me an offer man. Read the above msg to Kato for more info.

Almost
09-29-2003, 07:11 AM
Do you have anymore CRx wiring? I'm looking for the interior wiring plus fuse box and gauge cluster..... as well as the engine bay wiring plus fuse box..

Thanks

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 08:59 AM
Almost:
Interior wiring - I'll have to check but I think that left with the chassis. Under dash fuse box is here somewhere I'm sure. Gauge cluster is GONE but I have the shroud for it. Have ALL engine bay wiring (main wiring shown in pic 1, on the left) and also have injector wiring with the injector box. Get back to me.

88CRX
09-29-2003, 09:34 AM
any body panels?

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 10:16 AM
88CRX- depends, what you looking for?

Note- I also want a set or relatively light 15inch rims for use as winter rims (current 13 steelies and 5spoke 14s that are on the car now just don't do it for me anymore) if I can't get a winter beater. Also a set of 16inch summer rims would be nice too!

civiclvr
09-29-2003, 03:03 PM
i'll take the mirrors if they fit a 88-91 civic... that is, of course, if i can get to u!

88CRX
09-29-2003, 04:27 PM
1/4 panels? or atleast the arch?

and drivers door.

CRXguy
09-29-2003, 06:02 PM
passenger side light - Do you mean headlight? If so, how much do you want for it?

rear speaker cover - Is that for the CRX? If so, how much?

You wouldn't happen to have any 90-91 corner lights sitting around would you? I'm also in need of the driver side bumper light assembly, as in everything.

Let me know of the above!

Thanks.

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 06:12 PM
civiclvr - Dunno if they will fit a Civic, don't have one and never have tried! I was in Calgary today so I could have brought them then but I was in a hurry somewhat..

88CRX - REAR 1/4 panels? If so, no dice bro. They be longgg gone. Have a drivers door tho!

NEW THINGS FOR SALE - Y49 (Yellow) 89 CRX Si hood.. CHEAP
If anyone wants they can call me at (403)346 7815, ask for Chris, after 6pm weekdays, or after 12pm (noon) on weekends. Also willing to meet up half way for some things.

FORGOT TO MENTION - 1 of the ECU's casing is a little banged up but I've tested the internal board and it still works fine. Easily swappable into a good casing.

CRXguy
09-29-2003, 06:25 PM
?

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 07:03 PM
CRXguy- Sorry, the pass side light I meant the passenger corner light. It's in OK condition (not mint but OK). Have a headlight too for the pass side but it's cracked. offers.

Yes, rear speaker covers are for a CRX, from a 90 CRX Si. Offers. Think I have a drivers side bumper light with wiring and light and everything too. Not mint but fair condition for something 13 years old. offers! HTH

CRXguy
09-29-2003, 07:08 PM
Sorry man, I dont know what numbers to throw out. How about you give me a breakdown of what you want for each part, and we'll work from there. Just PM me.

Thanks!

Almost
09-29-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by C_CRX
Almost:
Interior wiring - I'll have to check but I think that left with the chassis. Under dash fuse box is here somewhere I'm sure. Gauge cluster is GONE but I have the shroud for it. Have ALL engine bay wiring (main wiring shown in pic 1, on the left) and also have injector wiring with the injector box. Get back to me.

If you've got all the engine bay wiring...including the fuse box, and the engine harness complete and uncut I'll take it....

What condition is the underdash fuse panel in? Wires still attached?

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 10:51 PM
Almost:
under hood fuse box is gone but I may be able to get it back (sold to cousin ages ago, never used it). Engine harness is only cut at once spot and that's the larger white cable (altenator) and it was cut right up at the underhood fuse box. Easy fix and nothing else was cut!

I think the underdash fusepanel had all the wires cut right before the connectors. I'll dig it out tomorrow and check!

CRXguy:
I don't know what numbers either. That's why I said "Offers". :D

spike98
09-29-2003, 10:57 PM
Still got the seats?? If so how much?

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 11:00 PM
Have them still. Sitting beside me right now begging to be converted into office chairs or something. :D Offers!

spike98
09-29-2003, 11:20 PM
Got any pics? i would like to see them!

C_CRX
09-29-2003, 11:38 PM
For sure man, I'll get some pics tomorrow after work. It's bedtime and I'm tired and too lazy to go grab my digi right now. :D

Kato
09-30-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by civiclvr
i'll take the mirrors if they fit a 88-91 civic... that is, of course, if i can get to u!

They will not fit a civic. The triangle piece that attaches to the door is different. Different type of triangle.

civiclvr
09-30-2003, 10:15 AM
DAMN!!!!!

CRXguy
09-30-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by C_CRX
CRXguy- Sorry, the pass side light I meant the passenger corner light. It's in OK condition (not mint but OK). Have a headlight too for the pass side but it's cracked. offers.

Yes, rear speaker covers are for a CRX, from a 90 CRX Si. Offers. Think I have a drivers side bumper light with wiring and light and everything too. Not mint but fair condition for something 13 years old. offers! HTH

passenger corner light
passenger headlight
driver side bumper light assembly
speaker covers

How's $60?

C_CRX
09-30-2003, 07:41 PM
Forgot about MORE things I have for sale!

2 SoundStream Rubicon 12's in a SoundStream ported box. Decent subs!
also have a SoundStream Lil' Wonder amp.
Sounded great together altho the amp was a "lil" weak for the subs, but it'd be great for powering some mids and stuff. Dunno what I want for these either so OFFERS. Been sitting in my basement for nearly 3 years, don't want to put them in my current CRX since they weight a fair amount!

CRXguy- I'll get some pics soon. Just so you know what they look like. HTH

I also need a 90-91 CRX Si middle tail light piece in great condition, no cracks or anything!. Thanks

CRXguy
09-30-2003, 10:20 PM
Does the middle section HAVE to be 90-91 specific? I think I have one from an 88-89 in the garage.

C_CRX
09-30-2003, 10:38 PM
If you look in the first pic I have a set of mint 88-89 tails already! :D sorry.

Almost
09-30-2003, 10:41 PM
so what's the status on the fuse boxes?

C_CRX
10-02-2003, 10:58 PM
Sorry guys, been pretty busy with work again. Doesn't look like I'll get much time to take pics, etc.. till about Sunday. Then back to work Monday. It's really better if you PM me, I respond faster that way or else e-mail.

1 Si ECU is gone, other ECU (90 Si) is left but it's casing is bent but I'm sure it still works (will test it Sunday). Everything else is pretty much available but I have offers on a few things. :D

Almost- my cousin is telling me he can't find the underhood one (he's gone thru 3 moves since buying it + he's lazy). Sorry. I also did a quick look for the underdash one and it's MIA too. But I know it's around here somewhere- I have lots and lots of parts/boxes to look thru to find things! Hoping to do some sorting/cleaning on Sunday. Sorry everyone!

Almost
10-02-2003, 11:05 PM
Not a problem, I pretty much need a wrecked CRX that I can grab an entire complete wire harness from, All of it..... :( Someones baby has to die so mine can live again.

ChadL
06-13-2004, 04:48 PM
I have the OEM 88-89 CRX sunroof visor. pm me with an offer on it. aswell, still got the jdm power window kit, if you do pm me!

limecorrado
06-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Do you Have Front Fenders,Hood and Sunroof Available?

SinisterProbeGt
06-14-2004, 10:50 AM
i'll take the sun visiors lets say $10.00 p.m me let me know

civicrider187
06-14-2004, 12:10 PM
ill take the hood if u still got it,I got some parts ure lookin for too,pm me

moose_8
06-14-2004, 05:48 PM
do you have the back interior for sale like the middle ish part 9 like over top the spare tire to the seats

GQNammer
06-15-2004, 01:57 AM
PMed you with a few questions :)

gt4
06-15-2004, 05:03 AM
How much for the seats?

C_CRX
06-18-2004, 12:51 PM
Wow, this was revived from the dead! Still have everything for sale. No huge hurry to sell really. PMed everyone who PMed me and will respond to the other questions later (at work right now).
Also considering going JDM front end and other JDM CRX parts so my mint headlights, ZC CF hood and other bits might be up for grabs soon. But need to find/buy the new front first (can anyone help with that? :D )

Almost
09-27-2004, 11:01 AM
sorry to bring this back from the dead again.....do you still have the headlight/wiper switch assembly from around the steering column?

sabad66
09-27-2004, 05:26 PM
I'll give you 50 for the hood since i have to drive up to red deer for it.

90civic90
11-02-2004, 11:59 PM
do u still have that distributor, pmed u

dopey88
11-06-2004, 05:00 PM
do you still have the the heater control???

how is $50 and I will come and pick it up.

Ralphie