PDA

View Full Version : LF: Food delivery driver in Shawnessy (short term in Jan, 09)

TomcoPDR
12-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Posting for a family friend, more like a 3rd aunt.

Restaurant in Shawnessy looking for food delivery driver for short term, date: January 12, 2009 - Feburary 26, 2009 (possible on call bases on the weekend thereafter)

Reason: Primary driver going on vacation during that time period.

Requirements: Good driving record and a driver's license. Half a brain (ok ok, that's not completely required, I just put that there)... Read, Write, Speak English

Wage: - $10/hour base wage PLUS + tips (whatever customer give you)
- As well, restaurant will cover $1/address for 5km radius from restaurant (such as: Midnapore, Shawnessy, Bridlewood, Evergreen, Sundance, Somerset) and $2-5/address for over 5km (talk to them they got a mapped out area at the shop: but like McKenzie, Copperfield, Southland, Silverado)

Hours: 4:00 or 4:30pm till close (either 10:00 or 11:00pm pending on weekend or weeknight)

Days: I believe it's 7 day job, lol (please call contact to verify), but don't forget it's only a short term bases, good way to replenish your Christmas spending.

Contact: Anita (403) 510-3939 (cell), speak clearly cuz she is aging, and you can tell her ur a friend of Thomas. (and calling about the delivery driver job)

If you want me to relay something or ask questions about the job, general tasks, etc... you can PM me, but otherwise I have nothing to do with it.

DISCLAIMER: This job posting and business operation of said restuarant is not affiliated with TomcoPDR or Tom Co Paintless Repair Ltd. Information given is best believed to be true at time of posting and may change without notice, interested parties please verify information directly with listed contact who is the owner.

TomcoPDR
12-16-2008, 02:24 AM
^^^ to clarify what I wrote about the $1-5/address (wage)

This means if you have 2 package within same trip out to Somerset and Bridlewood...

= $10/hour, then $1 for Somerset and another $1 for Bridlewood AND and tips from customer. (longer distance from shop pays more)

Oh and you'll be the only driver, lol... (which is good don't have to fight over good addresses, bad cuz you won't have a buddy to spot u)

So only effeicient drivers need apply, gotta be fast but not fast enough to get tickets.

And please verify all information with contact listed, I'm only relaying what she told me, but dunno if story will change, etc... (which I'm not responsible for)

nonlinear
12-16-2008, 10:06 AM
pics of the aging woman?

G-ZUS
12-16-2008, 11:31 AM
If this was part time (read: sat and sunday) I would have taken it

TomcoPDR
12-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
If this was part time (read: sat and sunday) I would have taken it

Short term, not part time sorry... still putting in 7-8 evening hours

TomcoPDR
01-09-2009, 02:45 AM
Bump it one time

Jesus
01-13-2009, 03:12 AM
Who is this for? What restraunt?

jswankster
01-13-2009, 03:17 AM
Ill Do it

Gooseberry
01-13-2009, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by jswankster
ILL DO IT .. Can start tomorrow PM ME PLEASE

He has all the info in the first post, what do you really need him to PM you about? Shouldn't it be the other way around too?

TomcoPDR
01-13-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
[b]Requirements: Half a brain

Contact: Anita (403) 510-3939 (cell), speak clearly cuz she is aging, and you can tell her ur a friend of Thomas. (and calling about the delivery driver job)

DISCLAIMER: This job posting and business operation of said restuarant is not affiliated with TomcoPDR or Tom Co Paintless Repair Ltd. Information given is best believed to be true at time of posting and may change without notice, interested parties please verify information directly with listed contact who is the owner.

Originally posted by Jesus
Who is this for? What restraunt?

Originally posted by jswankster
Ill Do it

Originally posted by Gooseberry

He has all the info in the first post, what do you really need him to PM you about? Shouldn't it be the other way around too?
:love: thanks!

Just call Anita directly @ 403-510-3939