PDA

View Full Version : Gumball

403Gemini
09-28-2003, 11:48 PM
I think they need a race accross canada! hell if i got a new car id do it just for shits and giggles!!!

Shaolin
09-28-2003, 11:49 PM
i don't think they'd let me be part of it, even if I had the money to participate in the event :D

sandman
09-28-2003, 11:54 PM
ahha imagine the tickets ud get, whenur done welcome to the land of high risk insurance lol, still tho, fun fun fun
rage2 posted some bylaws on city policy on racing and not sure but wasnt there soemthing on u can "Race" if the mionistry of osmehitng or the other agrees wiht it???
maybe talk to big brother?

Hakkola
09-28-2003, 11:55 PM
Driving across the prairies would be so exciting!!!!!

There's some nice roads in Ontario and other places, but damn are saskatchewan and manitoba ever boring.

ryder_23
09-28-2003, 11:57 PM
THe best part of having it in the states is that tickets dont affect insurance at all. You just gotta pay em, and you might loose ur right to drive in the state, but whatever, maybe same thing province to procvince out here too.

Beyond should organise a canonball run event, lol...

403Gemini
09-29-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23
THe best part of having it in the states is that tickets dont affect insurance at all. You just gotta pay em, and you might loose ur right to drive in the state, but whatever, maybe same thing province to procvince out here too.

Beyond should organise a canonball run event, lol...

so next time its in the states, lets all go in it! lol All 4000 members from beyond, and we all stick together hah thatd be pimp!

we all got Beyond stickers in our windows its like "god damn...." lol

Hakkola
09-29-2003, 12:57 AM
I think entrance for gumball for driver and a passenger was something like 8 or 12 grand, or some multiple of 4 wasn't it?? Add gas to that, pretty expensive, but it'd be the trip of a lifetime. Didn't they finish off at playboy mansion????

403Gemini
09-29-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I think entrance for gumball for driver and a passenger was something like 8 or 12 grand, or some multiple of 4 wasn't it?? Add gas to that, pretty expensive, but it'd be the trip of a lifetime. Didn't they finish off at playboy mansion????

in either 2001 or 2002 they did

you finish the race i hear its a DEADLY party at the end lol itd be so cool! alright lets all pool some coin together and take 4 cars! lol

VWhooligan
09-29-2003, 01:25 AM
haha and alot of people lose their licenses every single year, and pretty much all of them get at least a few tickets.

but damn, would it ever be sweet to cruise in a big group like that in a ferarri or something

Shaolin
09-29-2003, 01:27 AM
don't you have to have a nice ride to be part of gumball? I remember reading the guidelines a long time ago and i think that was one of the guidelines. :dunno:

lammer
09-29-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin
don't you have to have a nice ride to be part of gumball? I remember reading the guidelines a long time ago and i think that was one of the guidelines. :dunno:

shoulda told the guys who are in MTVS jackass
hahahahaahahaahahahahaha omg ahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Shaolin
09-29-2003, 01:33 AM
heh I didn't see it.. what were they driving?

djfob
09-29-2003, 01:39 AM
this may sound stupid but what is "gumball"?:banghead:

Shaolin
09-29-2003, 01:40 AM
goto gumball3000 (www.gumball3000.com)

EDIT: if you search for gumball in videos in Kazaa you can probably find some nice clips.

403Gemini
09-29-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by lammer

shoulda told the guys who are in MTVS jackass
hahahahaahahaahahahahaha omg ahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

man that was hilarious! they were driving the biggest PIECE OF SHIT didnt it break down and they ended up splitting up with different drivers? lol thatd be a blast "hey bud my integra broke down, mind if i ride with you in your diablo? yes? THANKS MAN!!! LETS ROLL!!!!!" :burnout:

i heard all participants are super friendly. in the jackass they drove by a ferrari on the side of the road that just crapped out and one of the drivers of another car is like "yup thats the tradition, get outta your car wave down another one and keep on goin and say good bye to your car!"

403Gemini
09-29-2003, 02:05 AM
we should start our own race accross canada! :D

djfob
09-29-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin
goto gumball3000 (www.gumball3000.com)

EDIT: if you search for gumball in videos in Kazaa you can probably find some nice clips.

coo meng thanx:thumbsup:

Eric Happy Meal
09-29-2003, 03:51 PM
so did that koengsegg really get clocked at 243???

Shaolin
09-29-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Eric Happy Meal
so did that koengsegg really get clocked at 243???

I heard it got impounded :dunno:

Dj_Stylz
09-29-2003, 04:01 PM
Yea Gumball is wicked!
There many other types like
Players Run
Many Types of CannonBall Run's
There is one going on right now the
CANNONBALL RUN EUROPE

403Gemini
09-29-2003, 04:03 PM
*Cough*

again... :D

Originally posted by 403Gemini
we should start our own race accross canada! :D

along the lines of beyond

we could call it

"TO INFINITY.... AND BEYOND!!!!" or disney could sue us. EITHER WAY itd be amazing and a fun story to tell our children... from behind bars :D

Moe Man
09-29-2003, 10:47 PM
lol we should go accross deerfoot

in a huge line and if we ae lucky we might make it on the news

"its our top sorty tonight beyond members drive across calgary"

we can be popular

403Gemini
09-30-2003, 12:15 AM
buddy could you imagine 4000 cars on deerfoot at one time! lol that would be DEADLY

all wtih beyond.ca logos in the window

it wouldnt be illegal either if we doin speed limit! THATD BE SO PIMP TO SEE! hah id take a picture at an over pass or something itd be unbelieveable!

CKY
09-30-2003, 01:44 AM
this'd be so sweet, only if we actually can though... we can call it :thumbsup: terry fox race:thumbsup:

ok that was lame i take that bak

403Gemini
09-30-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by CKY
this'd be so sweet, only if we actually can though... we can call it :thumbsup: terry fox race:thumbsup:

ok that was lame i take that bak

no thats not lame! my cars the most handicapped and retarded so i win by default :D

sandman
09-30-2003, 01:42 PM
i like the sounds fo a beyond cannon run, thatd b so cool!

403Gemini
09-30-2003, 01:56 PM
Its like even if we only drove out to ontario, did a loop and come back that would be so killer! Like goto niagra falls, get some pics, then goto Toronto for 1-2 nites to party then come back.

Hakkola
09-30-2003, 02:47 PM
I think it'd be better to drive through the northern states, if we get tickets down there would insurance up here be notified?? I actually heard in the u.s if you get a ticket out of state let alone out of the country insurance isn't usually notified depending on the state, same with us?

DJ Lazy
09-30-2003, 03:33 PM
What happened to Beyonds motto of "No Street Racing, Take it to the Track"???:dunno:

But if we were to do it, just call it Beyond 4000..(4000 beyond members) Newbies to the back of the pack... :D

Moe Man
09-30-2003, 04:15 PM
call it what ever i just want it to make the headlines we should just go accros deerfoot or something but i dont think all 4000 members will make it there due to work.etc

Akagi Redsuns
09-30-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lo-Tec
What happened to Beyonds motto of "No Street Racing, Take it to the Track"???:dunno: ................snip

It's all about being PC as I have seen 1st hand of some beyond members "not street racing", lol. Anyways.....

Would be a cool idea to have a CannonBall run of sorts, just afraid of the regular schmo driving his POS car on the highway getting in my way and being unpredictable, not to mention getting a ton of tickets and arrested. Ah well.... one can dream.......... 1st step, own a decently fast car to take to the run....lol :)

l/l/rX
09-30-2003, 04:52 PM
soo taking all 4000 members onto the deerfoot. wouldnt that just be labelled as a "beyond cruise"? lol.

ninjak84
09-30-2003, 05:29 PM
HA HA!
Yeah, lets have a Gumball Run on Deerfoot.......

You guys should talk to the guys driving the F50 and NSX on last years' run for some tips :rolleyes:
Be sure to remove your piercings when you go to talk to them though. Prisons have metal detectors in them now.

Doing the speed limit is much smarter, considering most of you aren't even over 20.
Or you could see what getting 10 tickets in a week does to your insurance, and tell us all how it went.

403Gemini
10-01-2003, 11:51 PM
What happened to Beyonds motto of "No Street Racing, Take it to the Track"???:dunno:

But if we were to do it, just call it Beyond 4000..(4000 beyond members) Newbies to the back of the pack... :D

agree, this isnt a race tho. Lets face it, not everybody here drives a 240+hp car, so speed limit the entire way, but its like a giant caravan of beyond members! :D

-APEX-
10-02-2003, 08:30 AM
What happened to Beyonds motto of "No Street Racing, Take it to the Track"??? ................snip

Gum Ball Rally Was'nt A Street Race It Was A Big Organised Event But Yea We Should Hold One Like In August Or Something Like That.

Akagi Redsuns
10-02-2003, 09:55 AM

agree, this isnt a race tho. Lets face it, not everybody here drives a 240+hp car, so speed limit the entire way, but its like a giant caravan of beyond members! :D

What fun would that be? 100 km/hr on Deerfoot with loads of other cars? Or 110 km/hr on the highway with loads of other cars doing barely the speed limit? bleh! I do that every day, and it's not fun sorry to say.

The whole thing that made Gumball and CannonBall runs fun was blasting through the highways at insane speeds. I remember a video of the interior of a Ruf Turbo R going over 200MPH on the highway. Crazy stuff. Getting ticketed and arrested of course dampens the fun, but it didn't seem to stop those guys. You have to be a highroller to not care about that though.

-APEX-
10-02-2003, 10:29 AM
yea but normally you would'nt see 4000 decked out cars on the deerfoot at once either

Moe Man
10-02-2003, 10:54 AM
who says we have to speed? we will all take the left lane and do the speed limit....how can we get a ticket then?

DJ Lazy
10-02-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by -APEX-
yea but normally you would'nt see 4000 decked out cars on the deerfoot at once either

Who says there are 4000 "decked out" cars on beyond, No offence to anyone on here, but alot of people on here have POS cars.... or no cars at all.... :D

-APEX-
10-02-2003, 11:00 AM
true true but i imagine theres jus that many

403Gemini
10-02-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Akagi Redsuns

What fun would that be? 100 km/hr on Deerfoot with loads of other cars? Or 110 km/hr on the highway with loads of other cars doing barely the speed limit? bleh! I do that every day, and it's not fun sorry to say.

The whole thing that made Gumball and CannonBall runs fun was blasting through the highways at insane speeds. I remember a video of the interior of a Ruf Turbo R going over 200MPH on the highway. Crazy stuff. Getting ticketed and arrested of course dampens the fun, but it didn't seem to stop those guys. You have to be a highroller to not care about that though.

alright! you self appoitned yourself to pay all our tickets

done and done :D j/k

itd be killer, how long do you think 4000 cars on deerfoot would be?
if we all started down at mckenzie and then went towards the airport.... lol thatd be sick!

-APEX-
10-02-2003, 12:26 PM
it would be a big ass convoy
could you imagine all the preformance mufflers like image this old guy in like a yugo surrounded my all these rice rockets and the mufflers a humming and when it hit green we all go and this all man has this massive head ache

403Gemini
10-02-2003, 01:29 PM
thatd be cool lol itd be like a low growl :D

Dave P
10-02-2003, 01:36 PM
if you had all the cars on beyond it would look like that gay honda nation commercial.

for good gumball clips, dont cheap out and buy the dvd mischeif 3000. its all about it

ryder_23
10-02-2003, 01:38 PM
or mischief destroy or in febuary mischief invasion

Dave P
10-02-2003, 02:07 PM
destroy had the players run if im correct. and invasion is the gumball europe. still pimp dvds

-APEX-
10-02-2003, 02:08 PM
yea that would be like that civic nation commerical but that would be lame if we put all the cars like in groups like honda acura nissan etc. but yea that would be pretty cool we should hold like a big beyond.ca meet in the westedmonton wall upper parking lots jus see how many beyond members show up

ryder_23
10-02-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Dave P
destroy had the players run if im correct. and invasion is the gumball europe. still pimp dvds

yep, but i meant canonball/gumball style events. Just all the same sorta driving. cant wait for invasion with dados new car :drool: to bad it didnt make it to europe, but the footage they have with the rental is supposed to be priceless

Skyline_Addict
10-05-2003, 05:08 PM

so next time its in the states, lets all go in it! lol All 4000 members from beyond, and we all stick together hah thatd be pimp!

we all got Beyond stickers in our windows its like "god damn...." lol

yeah but of I don't have my rsx-s by then, can I hitch a ride with someone in an s2000 or M3 or something? hehe

hjr
10-05-2003, 06:15 PM
from what i hear, the players run is better anyways. cheaper/more exclusive/better.

Moe Man
10-05-2003, 06:31 PM
ok enough talk when is this going to happen?

Lorabbit
10-05-2003, 07:28 PM
this is hilarious, i just bought MISCHIEF 3000 at Best Buy, now i want to go on a run