PDA

View Full Version : Tim Horton's Drive-thrus

timmyotools
12-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Why are Tim Horton's drive-thru's so poorly laid out? Is it something car-related? Or do they just try to avoid order-and-run's? Or drive-by eatings?

kaput
12-17-2008, 01:29 PM

Jason Lange
12-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Don't you pay for the food before you get it? I don't see a problem with how they are set up and operated (besides the long line ups).

dj_honda
12-17-2008, 01:36 PM
Yeah the long line ups suck. This morning some old lady in front of me paid for my coffee because she took a bit longer than usual i guess....that was a pretty sweet start to the day!

revelations
12-17-2008, 01:46 PM
If Tim Hortons drive-through lineups are a cause for concern, your life must be going pretty damn good.

sullygully
12-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by revelations
If Tim Hortons drive-through lineups are a cause for concern, your life must be going pretty damn good.

word...

walmart coffee maker - $18,
100 cups per can of of Nabob coffee - $5.99
not having to wait in line at timmies - priceless

timmyotools
12-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by revelations

If being so concerned about something that isn't a huge concern, you're life must be super-amazing!

n1zm0
12-17-2008, 02:37 PM
the country hills timmys there, like fken clockwork, i got a bagel belt and large double double, spent litterally 2 mins in the drive thru.

maybe cause its all asians running it lol efficiency ftw!

thinmyster
12-17-2008, 02:40 PM
I'd have to agree here. the tim hortons in braeside is a perfect example. I remember going through the drive thru in reverse because that's the only way my buddy's truck would squeeze in without exiting the parking lot and taking a different route

thinmyster
12-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0
the country hills timmys there, like fken clockwork, i got a bagel belt and large double double, spent litterally 2 mins in the drive thru.

Ever have The old Asian lady in evergreen? I don't think I've seen her get an order right :thumbsdow

van
12-17-2008, 10:02 PM
The worst Tim Horton's I've seen is the one located in Crowfoot. If you park at Tim Horton's on the one side of the building you can never back out because cars are wrapped around the entire building for the drive-thru. Just a very poorly laid out drive-thru but I'm thinking because it doesn't have much space to begin with.

HybridTheory
12-17-2008, 11:38 PM
The Timmy's on 52nd by the Co-Op in NE is pretty bad...there's two ways to get into the drive thru. People are always cutting each other off to try to get in line first.

5000Audi
12-18-2008, 12:04 AM
to whom ever hits up the timmies on 36th and 32nd NE watch out of the ice at the window.. i had to help push out 3 cars while i was in the line up.. pretty crazy.. but i got AWD with winters so im good :P

Godfuader
12-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by n1zm0

:werd: Those guys are like ninjas.

ringmaster
12-18-2008, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Godfuader

:werd: Those guys are like ninjas.

The only people that know how to run a timmies are brown and Chinese people. All hicks that work @ the northwest stores should be fired or turned into efficient Chinese people.

rockanrepublic
12-18-2008, 08:21 AM
yea i know cmon tim hortons my seat is on the right hand side why cant you accommodate me! :rofl: Jk plz dont flame me.

anyways i used to go through drive through but now that i go home when everyone is going to work i walk in cause line take forever....:banghead: