PDA

View Full Version : Review: Starbucks Millrise

TomcoPDR
12-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Went to Starbucks @ Millrise 7115, 150 Millrise Blvd. SW

What a fantastic experience. Good location, pretty friendly and cute (chicks) staff as usual with Starbucks and neat and tidy probably in accordance to store policy. (at least they're following it)

Pretty quick service, about 5-8 mins after time of payment.

Ordered a Grande, Peppermint Mocha Twist.

Comes with mocha and whipped cream, as I was picking up my drink I realized it didn't look exactly as advertised photos, so I politely asked her what the deal was I don't have no chocolate sprinkles. She didn't argued or suggested any extra charges and added some chocolate sprinkles for me.

She even asked: "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/Past%20repairs/Random/1218081357.jpg

Anyways, Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Twist, yum yum...
:drool: :drool: :drool:

core_upt
12-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
... pretty friendly and cute (chicks) staff ...

TomCo, please tell me YOU, of all people, said something back!

TACO.VIDAL
12-19-2008, 05:40 PM
She probably felt safe given the drink you ordered.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/Past%20repairs/Random/1218081357.jpg

gen2teggy
12-19-2008, 05:41 PM
:thumbsup:
great place, i work with the owners husband awesome people.

Wildcat
12-19-2008, 05:42 PM
+1 The girls there are great, even the drive-thru service is impeccable.

TACO.VIDAL
12-19-2008, 05:43 PM
SBUX are all corporately owned. (with some limited licensing exceptions).

unless you mean the dude owns some stock.

Originally posted by gen2teggy
:thumbsup:
great place, i work with the owners husband awesome people.

RY213
12-19-2008, 09:06 PM
I go to this location occasionally too, and I cosign that the girls working there are cuties...

Graham_A_M
12-19-2008, 09:22 PM
I'd have to agree, I absolutely LOVE that place, I frequent it all the time even though its 20 minutes away from me round trip.

Service 5/5.... more like 6/5. Half of the time I go there just for the chicks. They're SO nice and fun to talk to. :D

next time try a Cinnamon Docle' latte. :drool:
Seriously!

EDIT: hey I just noticed Tomco's user rating was 101%, :rofl: WTF?

Davetronz
12-21-2008, 03:23 AM
The service at most starbucks is impressing me lately. I've gone into the one by me in copperfield at all times of day and every single staff member has been nothing but helpful, cheery and talkative. Even the safeway starbucks across frm malborough mall made me laugh last week. I was having a shitty day and the young girl behind the register made me laugh by suggesting (in a friendly way) that she wouldn't make my drink unless I showed her my best smile! It was simple, weird, but made my morning.

forced14
12-23-2008, 09:05 PM
So just curious, I dont buy coffee ever, even Tim Hortons, but is a 5 to 8 minute wait AFTER payment actually a good time to wait? That seems to be a little bit of a shitty time to make a single coffee... Even when I was a kid working fast food, 2 to 3 minutes was the time we were supposed to stay under for all orders.

How many people were working and how many people in line?

TYMSMNY
12-23-2008, 10:22 PM
[B

Comes with mocha and whipped cream,

:drool: :drool: :drool: [/B]

It's Peppermint Whipped Cream too! :drool: Absolutely the BEST!

bulaian
12-24-2008, 08:52 AM
Went to Starbucks @ Millrise 7115, 150 Millrise Blvd. SW

What a fantastic experience. Good location, pretty friendly and cute (chicks) staff as usual with Starbucks and neat and tidy probably in accordance to store policy. (at least they're following it)

Pretty quick service, about 5-8 mins after time of payment.

Comes with mocha and whipped cream, as I was picking up my drink I realized it didn't look exactly as advertised photos, so I politely asked her what the deal was I don't have no chocolate sprinkles. She didn't argued or suggested any extra charges and added some chocolate sprinkles for me.

WTF they never charged you an extra 50 cents for whipped cream?!?! :bullshit:

Generic
02-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by bulaian

WTF they never charged you an extra 50 cents for whipped cream?!?! :bullshit:

not every place does. Depending on the demand, its up to the staff to charge you.

you&me
02-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by forced14
So just curious, I dont buy coffee ever, even Tim Hortons, but is a 5 to 8 minute wait AFTER payment actually a good time to wait? That seems to be a little bit of a shitty time to make a single coffee... Even when I was a kid working fast food, 2 to 3 minutes was the time we were supposed to stay under for all orders.

How many people were working and how many people in line?

Starbucks' standard is 3 mins from in the door to out. We all seem to be getting used to the shitty service, so much so that 5-8 mins seems decent now. That's after lining up, ordering and paying? That could possibly be nearly 1/4 of an hour to get a freaking coffee? F-that...

bulaian
02-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Generic

not every place does. Depending on the demand, its up to the staff to charge you.

haha i was just saying that in reference to that other thread the guy made about being absolutely disgusted that they charged him 50 for whipped cream