PDA

View Full Version : F.s. Eos 5d II

C4S
12-19-2008, 11:50 PM
EOS 5D mark II

Beyonders:

Finally, I just picked it up anyway,as there is few month waiting list on it however, I dont think I want/need it at this moment, and I won't have time to play with it. (that is why, it is sitting in the store for 3 weeks, as I didn't even have time to pick it up)

I was told, if I am going to order it again, will be April/May .. which is better timing. :dunno:

I am thinking of just return it, or just keep it, if any beyonder wants it, let me know, either pay me back, or go with me, I return it, then you can buy it back right the way. (sounds right?)

I got slightly discount on it, for $3,059 + tax, and I am not asking someone to pay me any premium, just if someone needs it now, and dont want to wait, let me know.

:)

Please PM me if any question.

(yeah, so the price is $3,059+tax) :dunno:

lint
12-19-2008, 11:54 PM
wasn't E36M3 looking for one?

C4S
12-20-2008, 12:31 AM
is he ?? then even easlier .. he knows me .. he can come get it .. and I know him .. he can pay me no problem .. lol

where are you E36M3 ? .. :D

rage2
12-20-2008, 12:42 AM
I already got one for him. I ended up getting 5 of them for friends that were waiting too long at a bit cheaper than your price hehe. Glad I had tons of deposits down :).

C4S
12-20-2008, 12:53 AM
Hey rage, I keep asking u .. and u didnt reply .. :guns:

May be I just keep it .. I just dont think I hv time to play with it till after christmas/new year time .. :cry:

And when - 30c .. tons of snow .. who has mood to take picture/movie .. :(

( yeah .. I know you got "a bit" cheaper .. small different .. lol )

rage2
12-20-2008, 01:19 AM
I'd keep it if I were you. It's a wicked camera.