View Full Version : F.s. Eos 5d II

12-19-2008, 11:50 PM
EOS 5D mark II


Finally, I just picked it up anyway,as there is few month waiting list on it however, I dont think I want/need it at this moment, and I won't have time to play with it. (that is why, it is sitting in the store for 3 weeks, as I didn't even have time to pick it up)

I was told, if I am going to order it again, will be April/May .. which is better timing. :dunno:

I am thinking of just return it, or just keep it, if any beyonder wants it, let me know, either pay me back, or go with me, I return it, then you can buy it back right the way. (sounds right?)

I got slightly discount on it, for $3,059 + tax, and I am not asking someone to pay me any premium, just if someone needs it now, and dont want to wait, let me know.


Please PM me if any question.

(yeah, so the price is $3,059+tax) :dunno:

12-19-2008, 11:54 PM
wasn't E36M3 looking for one?

12-20-2008, 12:31 AM
is he ?? then even easlier .. he knows me .. he can come get it .. and I know him .. he can pay me no problem .. lol

where are you E36M3 ? .. :D

12-20-2008, 12:42 AM
I already got one for him. I ended up getting 5 of them for friends that were waiting too long at a bit cheaper than your price hehe. Glad I had tons of deposits down :).

12-20-2008, 12:53 AM
Hey rage, I keep asking u .. and u didnt reply .. :guns:

May be I just keep it .. I just dont think I hv time to play with it till after christmas/new year time .. :cry:

And when - 30c .. tons of snow .. who has mood to take picture/movie .. :(

( yeah .. I know you got "a bit" cheaper .. small different .. lol )

12-20-2008, 01:19 AM
I'd keep it if I were you. It's a wicked camera.