PDA

View Full Version : So I bought a house through MIWYFSHOT..

tictactoe2004
12-20-2008, 10:19 PM
It was a regular Sunday...just like any other when my Wife suggested we take a look at some open houses in a beautiful new community in SE Calgary. It started innocently enough...My Wife and I have been debating about moving for awhile - nothing serious, just pillow talk.

Upon seeing what can only be described as spectacular sprawling floor plans and a "Stepford like" community - we decided it was time to get serious. The only thing standing in our way was the lack of a realtor to suit our needs.

If you've recently moved or considered moving in Calgary - you know that finding a realtor that suits your needs can be an overwhelming process. Realtors are somewhat similar to Lawyers in their motives and ambitions...

As I've been an active member of Beyond for awhile, I thought I would post a thread with some real estate questions, not intending to find an actual realtor. And so began my relationship with MIWYFSHOT. To say that he was efficient, would be putting it mildly. Within 1hr of me posting my questions, he had responded with answers and the promise to help further if I so desired.

I accepted his offer of help, and so began the process of finding the "perfect house" to suit the needs of my Wife and I. Within the next month, MIWYFSHOT was more than accomodating, finding suitable houses, setting up appts, consulting on the condition of my current house to prepare it for sale, etc...

Within 2 months, we found the perfect house, negotiated an INCREDIBLE price and sold our existing property. What's particularly interesting about the sale of my former property - is that while economic conditions had begun to drag in Calgary, MIWYFSHOT felt confident enough to promise my wife the sale of our property close or on asking price - within 1 week. Ambitious - even for him. The house sold - in 5 DAYS for only $1000 less than what we anticipated.

If you are looking for a realtor that is honest, hardworking, efficient - who knows his stuff - MIWYFSHOT is your Man. Be prepared to follow all of his instructions, as I wouldn't suggest they were easy. But successful none the less. MIWYFSHOT is the BOMB and I would highly suggest to anyone on beyond looking for a new house to consider him as your realtor. I have been in sales myself for 10+ years, am very good at what I do - I know a good salesman when I see one. He is a pro at what he does and I will be using him again in a few months for the sale of my own mothers house.

This is the first time in my life that I have actually taken the time to do a write up like this because i'm usually either not impressed enough by the service I've recieved or just couldnt be bothered to waste my time to do it, but credit should go to someone like this who so easily deserves it.

-Mark and Stephanie

FlySi
12-20-2008, 10:58 PM
:werd: , I won't bother looking for another realtor, and would suggest the same to all of beyond. Jordan knows what he is doing:thumbsup:

max_boost
12-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Yeah man, this guy gets results, FAST.

urban.one
12-22-2008, 09:08 AM
What community did you decide on?

SJW
12-22-2008, 09:17 AM
I'd guess at Auburn bay.

tictactoe2004
12-22-2008, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by SJW
I'd guess at Auburn bay.

Yep :)

Canadian 2.5RS
12-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Been there, done that! Jordan is the best there is.

BerserkerCatSplat
12-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Impressive!

TurboMedic
12-22-2008, 09:21 PM
is his wife hot?

rage2
12-22-2008, 09:28 PM
yes, i've got pics :poosie:.

drtoohotty1
12-22-2008, 09:31 PM
pics or ban........am i allowed to say that?

jdmSiR
12-22-2008, 10:04 PM
haha :rofl:

Originally posted by drtoohotty1
pics or ban........am i allowed to say that?

JordanLotoski
12-23-2008, 12:54 AM
^^^ Thanks guys. I will admit though they are not all as smooth as Marks. I do have another beyonders place listed in Edgemont that should have sold 2-3 times over already at the price its at and the great location, but with the lack of buyers, the christmas holidays and the sky falling makes it somewhat tough.

Thanks to all you Beyonders who have supported me throuout the years..Hope to work with you all again very soon

Merry Christmas

BigMass
12-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
^^^ Thanks guys. I will admit though they are not all as smooth as Marks. I do have another beyonders place listed in Edgemont that should have sold 2-3 times over already at the price its at and the great location

No kidding. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, double car attached garage, no condo fees and backing onto quiet nosehill park for $349k. That makes me sick :cry:

JordanLotoski
01-17-2009, 12:17 AM
^^^ CS:thumbsup:

Crymson
04-09-2009, 01:22 PM
More Feedback for Jordan.

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind. I knew i had some money hiding around a bunch of different assets, i didn't like my current living situation (deep south) and knew that I wanted to be back downtown.

I'd been checking out places online, so i had a pretty good idea what i could get for my money.

I got in touch with Jordan through beyond. I've been a member since '05, so I've followed his threads and since becoming a sponsor, seemed like a no brainer.

Jordan met me downtown just a little less than 2 weeks ago. Jordan is a hip guy, he knew exactly what i was looking for, and understood my budget. We looked at about a half dozen places, and i absolutely fell in love with one.

I wasn't super prepared to be a homeowner right away, but within 12 hours, through jordans contacts, I had a mortgage pre-approved, a lawyer set up, and a home inspector ready to go. We but the offer in the next day.

The offer didn't go as expected. There turned out to be a bit of hair on the deal, but Jordan went well out of his way to get me the place i wanted. The sellers realtor was a douche and didn't have his shit together in any way, but thankfully I had Jordan on my side and with his high level of experience and competence we were able to get the place i really wanted.

A week and half later, i'm a homeowner with the possession date i want, and a kickass morgtgage rate (Thanks El-nino !)

A+ to Jordan, he made this whole process fun, enlightening, and more over, EXTREMELEY EASY. Buying this place, with him, was the one of the easiest decisions I ever made.

Cheers Jordan, Kudos to you.

JordanLotoski
04-09-2009, 04:43 PM
^^ Thanks Tim...Hope I dont botch the possession hahaha jokes

ExtraSlow
04-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Jordan = Win
See my other thread about this topic
Reviewed: Jordan Lotoski - Realtor - Maxwell Canyon Creek (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=257507)

em2ab
04-11-2009, 08:59 AM
My girlfriend and I are currently looking for a place and I'm not impressed with the ambition of the guy showing us around. I'll try out this guy, thanks.