PDA

View Full Version : Buddy's sister...

Super_Geo
12-21-2008, 02:56 AM
Alright, wtf...

So your buddy has a hot sister, within a couple years of your own age... and there's definite chemistry and innuendo there. What's the appropriate course of action for moving forward?

Do you first let something happen between you and said buddy's sister and then breach the topic to your buddy, or by guy code is it required that you give him a heads-up and give him a chance to cock-block the situation before anything happens?

And this isn't a one time bang kind of thing... that would be unacceptable regardless of situation. But if it's a girl you're looking to get into a serious relationship with, how do you make sure you don't fuck things up with a good friend?

TomcoPDR
12-21-2008, 02:59 AM
Have sex with the buddy first, so he doesn't get jealous.

:dunno: either don't let him find out, or let her do the pursue... just dress sexy everytime you go to their house, get her all hot and bothered. (I'm assuming buddy and sis live in same household)

Super_Geo
12-21-2008, 03:01 AM
Buddy and sis are both in their 20's and don't live together...

r0g3r
12-21-2008, 03:02 AM
Just keep it on the down low until you ARE actually both serious.

At that point the brother wont care. The only reason he would is cuz he wudn't want any one fckin wit his sister; but if its serious then I think he'll be more than happy to have his best friend be wit his sister.

:thumbsup:

Davetronz
12-21-2008, 03:12 AM
I didn't know ludegirl had a brother :dunno:

yellowsnow
12-21-2008, 03:18 AM
if he's really a good friend, he should trust you enuf with his sister. but if u fack it up with his sister, you'll probably lose him as a friend.

James
12-21-2008, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by yellowsnow
if he's really a good friend, he should trust you enuf with his sister. but if u fack it up with his sister, you'll probably lose him as a friend.

:werd: ...just make sure it is serious or you will most likely lose a friend if it dosnt work out.... or he may kill you just for thinking of her like that in the first place, lol...thats a tough one

xLostx
12-21-2008, 03:32 AM
if it's more of just someone you know, don't hang out on a super regular basis but would call a friend then I don't see a problem not involving said buddy. but if it's a good buddy, that I would ask if it's alright, if he's a good friend he'd just say go hard but if it's like your best friend then he would most likely say touch her and i'll break your legs...well that's what mine told me :rofl:

Kloubek
12-21-2008, 03:36 AM
This is one of those "unspoken word" things. You're not supposed to go after your friend's sister.

But really, if you're a good guy and not a dog, he should be happy about you rather than some dude he doesn't know and trust.

Personally, I would talk to him first about it. Hopefully he takes it like a man. But I'm guessing he'd find out about the two of you before it got THAT serious, and if he finds out without you telling him, he could get pissed that you were keeping it from him.

James
12-21-2008, 03:56 AM
One awkward thing for your buddy is he wont want to hear any sex stories from you ever again....or would you want to share for that matter.

If my friends ever joked about dating my sister ( 3 years younger)...i just said, "sure if you want to wake up next to me with long hair, go for it...fag":dunno:

Jlude
12-21-2008, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by James
One awkward thing for your buddy is he wont want to hear any sex stories from you ever again....or would you want to share for that matter.

If my friends ever joked about dating my sister ( 3 years younger)...i just said, "sure if you want to wake up next to me with long hair, go for it...fag":dunno:

That could be very awkward. :rofl: :rofl:

bawlls
12-21-2008, 05:35 AM
If they don't live together, it will be super hard for him to find out. Just hit it up, and dont tell your other buddy's who mihgt be linked to him... so I guess it really depends on who the guy is and how many of the same connections you share. If you dont do it, at least you avoided what could have been a failure in reading this girls "signals"

frozenrice
12-21-2008, 09:37 AM
hahaha.

Ross, Moncia and Chandler.

HybridTheory
12-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
hahaha.

Ross, Moncia and Chandler.

Haha "what are you doing...get off my sister!"

But really talk to your buddy first. He'd probably be more pissed off if he just found out another way.

drtoohotty1
12-21-2008, 12:18 PM
:banghead: how good of buddies are you and your friend.....because like some have said your not really supposed to go after her.... so really you have to weigh your options loose your friend or miss out on an opportunity with a great girl. Maybe because of the holidays he will be kind to you and be cool about it :dunno: or you can get him drunk and tell him.

Kobe
12-21-2008, 12:20 PM
My good friend sister is pretty good, and another good friend of ours started dating his sister...

They both avoid each other and don't talk, I think you should stay away, it will most likely ruin a friendship...

Tik-Tok
12-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
My good friend sister is pretty good, and another good friend of ours started dating his sister...

My goodness!

Questions to ask yourself:

How much does she look like her brother?

How long have you known the girl?

Are you 100% sure this would be a long time relationship?

How bad have her previous break-ups been?

If your friend asked you to stop dating her, would you?

How often do you see her with her brother?

If the relationship went sour, would you be uncomfortable around both of them?

7thgenvic
12-21-2008, 12:59 PM
just what what in her butt. and tell him later when your drunk :)

max_boost
12-21-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by James

lol :rofl:

OP: There are so many girls, do you have to go hit up your buddy's sister? :nut: :dunno:

R154
12-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Dont do it. Plenty of fish in the sea. If any of my friends started dating my sister, the would know I have a very hot temper and a limited range of restraint.

BlackArcher101
12-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Stay away, the benefits are short term compared to the shit it will cause.

msommers
12-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

lol :rofl:

OP: There are so many girls, do you have to go hit up your buddy's sister? :nut: :dunno:

It sounds like you have a hot sister(s)!:rofl: :rofl:

403Gemini
12-21-2008, 02:36 PM
I passed up a threesome with my buddy's sister and her friend... still regretting it :banghead:

I wouldn't date any of my friends sisters out of respect... cause guys like to brag about stuff and I'm sure your friend doesnt want to hear your sexcipades with his sister.

A790
12-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Don't touch her unless you'd actually marry her one day. Golden rule.

BigShow
12-21-2008, 02:54 PM
You gotta be careful, remember what happened in Scarface?

jeremyn
12-21-2008, 02:57 PM
Make sure the mom is hot, if not shes not worth going for.

topmade
12-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as the two of you are mature about it. Most people meet their partners through their friends and family. It might not be love at first sight, but after meeting a few times things start to click and feelings start developing for each other. I know this is true for most of my friends and some even dated their friends siblings and ended up getting married.

Ukyo8
12-21-2008, 03:23 PM
Just give her some gummy bears

ExtraSlow
12-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Bam! fingers in the pussy.

Kobe
12-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

My goodness!

Questions to ask yourself:

How much does she look like her brother?

How long have you known the girl?

Are you 100% sure this would be a long time relationship?

How bad have her previous break-ups been?

If your friend asked you to stop dating her, would you?

How often do you see her with her brother?

If the relationship went sour, would you be uncomfortable around both of them?

Do the questions even matter?

If you had a sister, and she fucking your really good friend, how would you feel?

Kinda awkward wouldn't it be?

"Yah man I just fucked your sister, let's go to the bar and pick up some pussy now"

"I girlfriend is out of town lets go 2 the bar and find some pussy" (this sound so much better if it's not talking about your sister...

Tik-Tok
12-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Kobe

Do the questions even matter?

If you had a sister, and she fucking your really good friend, how would you feel?

Kinda awkward wouldn't it be?

"Yah man I just fucked your sister, let's go to the bar and pick up some pussy now"

"I girlfriend is out of town lets go 2 the bar and find some pussy" (this sound so much better if it's not talking about your sister...

First off, I don't have friends like that, secondly if the friend was a genuinely good guy, and not a man-whore, and I thought the two of them would be a good match, I wouldn't mind.

The only stipulation would be that if he hurt her physically, or cheated on her, I would get one free punch to his gut before we could remain friends.

Oh, and because it hasn't been asked yet...

pics?

Mys73ri0
12-21-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

First off, I don't have friends like that, secondly if the friend was a genuinely good guy, and not a man-whore, and I thought the two of them would be a good match, I wouldn't mind.

The only stipulation would be that if he hurt her physically, or cheated on her, I would get one free punch to his gut before we could remain friends.

Oh, and because it hasn't been asked yet...

pics?

you would stay friends with someone that cheated or beat your sister? friends over family in a situation like that? interesting...

blacklabel
12-21-2008, 06:01 PM
If you like the girl enough and there is something there go for it. As previously mentioned by another poster if hes a good enough friend he should trust you with his sister. I mean your good friends so he must see something in you right??

Go for it man its hard enough to find a good woman don't let some dumb "guy rule" get in the way.

thinmyster
12-21-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Davetronz
I didn't know ludegirl had a brother :dunno:

:rofl: :rofl: how did this go unnoticed?

jdmSiR
12-21-2008, 06:59 PM
Plain and simple, stay away.

Tezzating
12-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

So your buddy has a hot sister, within a couple years of your own age... and there's definite chemistry and innuendo there. What's the appropriate course of action for moving forward?

Fuck her mate. I did :)

Spoons
12-22-2008, 03:08 AM
Tell your friend to get the fuck over himself. My friend is dating one of his good friends sisters, and I have dated one of my friends sisters as well.

Just because hes your friend, doesn't mean his sister is off limits. Just be prepared that he can kick your ass if you hurt her, etc.

If your friend gets pissy, kick him in the balls, and tell him to stop being such an emotional prepubescent girl.

Tik-Tok
12-22-2008, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Mys73ri0

you would stay friends with someone that cheated or beat your sister? friends over family in a situation like that? interesting...

Ok, violence would definitely break the friendship, but cheating wouldn't. Just as if she cheated on him, I wouldn't stop being friends with my own sister. Though if she beat him... I think I'd have to stay friends, just to constantly remind him he got beat by a girl :rofl:

glann.smith
12-22-2008, 08:11 AM
decide what you wanna do u wanna go in for long term relationship or its just for fun... that makes lots of thing clear

quincyb11
12-22-2008, 08:52 AM
You never know whats going to happen. So be ready to face the consequences.

But before you go ahead and do anything, ask yourself this.... is it really worth risking a friendship?

If so....then BUST OUT THE CONDOMS AND CHAMPAIGNE!!!!!!:whipped: :poosie: :hitit:

semograd
12-22-2008, 10:38 AM
pics?