PDA

View Full Version : Shaw bundle deal?

beyondpinoy
12-23-2008, 10:00 AM
i know with rogers cell phones, if youve been with them for a while, you can ask for deals that are better then whats offered to the public.

does shaw do the same thing? i currently have shaw, and im paying the bundle pricing for both internet xtreme-i+ classic cable, and im wondering if i can get a better deal then what im currently getting ($97.95 as advertized on the website) and ive been with shaw for 4 years now.

Seanith
12-23-2008, 10:39 AM
Wouldn't hurt to try. Extreme must be expensive... i'm paying like $6 more a month than you with the basic cable internet but I have HD Plus instead of the basic cable package you have.

beyondpinoy
12-23-2008, 10:42 AM
i just checked the bundle service for HD + regular shaw internet total is $98.95, you should be only paying $1 mroe then me?

but keep in mind, i didn't add tax, which is probably where the difference is comming from.

info pulled from BUNDLE AND PRICING WEBSITE (http://www.shaw.ca/en-ca/ProductsServices/BundlesAndPricing/default.htm)

Seanith
12-23-2008, 11:05 AM
Yeah tax brings it to like $103.90 or so.

Caustic Cheese
12-23-2008, 08:09 PM
Xtreme-I is only another $10/month on top of your normal Internet service. This is worth it, especially if you download or game online a lot.

HD Plus is $9 /mo, and you get the basic HD channels for free.

Every digital box on your account after the first one is $1.99/mo unless you're renting the box.

Until the end of January, you can upgrade your analog cable service by renting the new DCT 700 for 2.95/mo. This is worth it, because you get a much better picture and more channels for free.