Looks good to me

http://www.filmroster.com/video/9_trailer

Kavy
12-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Dope

enough said

b_t
12-25-2008, 01:50 AM
Watched this trailer about ten times now.. looks awesome!

tkirby
12-25-2008, 04:54 AM
The short film is fantastic as well.

Can't wait to see it on 9-9-09 haha.

403Gemini
12-26-2008, 02:16 AM
Whats the song in that trailer? I know i have the mp3 but i forget what it is! lol

Looks effing AWESOME though, i was a bit upset when i saw it as a doll or whatever it is... but halfway through the trailer it grew on me quite quickly and i LOVE it haha I cant wait!

jsn
12-26-2008, 02:42 AM
looks good:thumbsup: Too bad it comes out September 09...

tkirby
12-26-2008, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
Whats the song in that trailer? I know i have the mp3 but i forget what it is! lol

Looks effing AWESOME though, i was a bit upset when i saw it as a doll or whatever it is... but halfway through the trailer it grew on me quite quickly and i LOVE it haha I cant wait!

I believe it's Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria.
Very catchy song and perfect for that trailer.

Spoons
12-26-2008, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by tkirby

I believe it's Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria.
Very catchy song and perfect for that trailer.

Yeah you're right.

I'm not sure. Doubt I will see it, was never a fan of Tim Burton... and I have a feeling the John C. Reilly's voice will ruin what ever serious part that is portrayed. I think the only reason I would want to see it is to see how John C. Reilly is portrayed.

Boat
12-26-2008, 05:09 AM
Looks awesome!!!!!!!

ekguy
12-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

It's welcome home by Coheed and Cambria. Saw them live a few times. Awesome band. They aren't very well known but because of Guitare Hero people are starting to notice them now. I've been listening to them for quite a while.

This movie looks awesome as well.

b_t
12-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

Yeah you're right.

I'm not sure. Doubt I will see it, was never a fan of Tim Burton... and I have a feeling the John C. Reilly's voice will ruin what ever serious part that is portrayed. I think the only reason I would want to see it is to see how John C. Reilly is portrayed.

He was nominated for a best supporting actor Academy Award.. he used to do a lot of serious roles until lately. I think he can pull it off.

Eleanor
12-27-2008, 01:46 AM
Love Tim Burton

Can't wait.

AE92_TreunoSC
12-27-2008, 02:07 AM
I will see this for sure. Huge Tim Burton fan, and I will risk 12$ on anything with his name on it.

edit, apparently he is working on alice in wonderland! with johny depp as the mad hatter! I hope its like the Alice video game :D

D'z Nutz
12-27-2008, 02:12 AM
You guys realize producer and director are two very different things? I really don't see what's so exciting about this. :dunno: