Vehicle Details
Year : 1993
Make and Model : Toyota Celica Gt four
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 105 000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary SW
Description : I have owned this car for nine months now and i have not had a single problem with it. All maintnance has been done including Fluid flush's, regular oil changes every 3000 km's and washes every week.
This car is literally in imaculate condition with no rust anywhere and the body being in perfect condition with no paint discoloration or anything. The timing belt and water pump were done at 93 000km's and the car runs like a dream, compression test was perfect over all 4 cylinders. The car still has the factory undercoating on it which is in really good condition, and this shows it has been babied and well taken car of all its life.
The car is stock with the exception of a hotwire grounding kit and 2 sets of wheels both with new tires on them.
I have a set of oem flower style toyota celica gts rims with very good goodyear winter tires on them.
Second i have a set of extremely rare 17 inch OZ racing crono's in a satin/gunmetal finish, with brand new kumho excsta's wrapped around them.these rims alone are worth around 2500 dollars with the tires that are on them currently.
The clutch works perfect and doesnt grind in any gears, there is no rattling from anywhere in the car and its drives amazing.
The car also has a navigation double-din deck with a 7 inch touchscreen.
I am letting this car go for a very good price considering the shape it is in.
I am a little flexible on the price but not too much.
If anyone has any questions or inquiries, please reach Sean at 403 618 0419

Asking Price : 7300 OBO

Contact Information Phone Sean at 403 618 0419
E-Mail : [email protected]

Pictures :Please email me and i will send them to you.

636r
01-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Please PM the member 600rr for any details or questions about the car.