PDA

View Full Version : Vin Room on 4th

TACO.VIDAL
12-29-2008, 01:38 PM
Anyone been here? I believe its been open since mid-Decemeber. (A lot Mercato fans on here so I figure someone may have dropped by this new place for a glass of wine.)

l/l/rX
01-01-2009, 09:52 PM
heh my cousins wife owns this place. The interior is beautiful. Haven't ate there yet though. Just took a quick gander around.

This place is for all you wine fans. Huuuuuuuuge selection of wine. IIRC she said over 60 different kinds of wine.

300rwhp
01-01-2009, 10:59 PM
i thought this place was related to crmr.com group could you elaborate on your cousins wife and what her history in restos or wine is?

dannie
01-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Its on my list to try. I am a huge Mercato fan, so it will be hard to beat their stuff. The menu isn't quite as up to date as I was hoping it would be.

http://www.vinroom.com/eatDrink/menu/default.aspx

l/l/rX
01-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by 300rwhp
i thought this place was related to crmr.com group could you elaborate on your cousins wife and what her history in restos or wine is?

nah cant give you much insight on her. Don't know them all that well. I just know they have a HUGE HUGE HUGE wine collection in their basement. Either than that know nothing about them. LOL

Looking at the menu though looks like some pretty plain jane stuff to me. (Like i said i havent ate there yet either, just walked around the place).