PDA

View Full Version : command start help

SpadesandJadis
12-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Anyone have ideas on this brand of command start? No name on the module except: U-1250 serial # 1250AOD 505923 IEE10C
Bypass: PLDATA and then a AUTGMDI (H04 S08) it's in a 2003 Envoy. I'm trying to find a users manual for it. Since the car battery died it doesn't work anymore. It just blinks the lights 4 times. It has a 4 button remote and the door locks still work. Maybe it's toast?

Strugari
01-01-2009, 12:40 AM
It may be an Ultra Start.
If there are 2 LED's on the antenna and they are on solid,

Turn the key to the on ...

Press and hold the program button on the antenna until the lights flash and horn honks (If hooked up)

Turn the key off and you should be good to go.:thumbsup:

dirkbuddy
01-03-2009, 08:45 PM
I also need some help here, We have an astrostart that has been installed in a 2000 grand am, this was installed 5 yrs ago, The model is 1100/2100. we also had a ASTI timer installed in conjunction with the main unit. a couple weeks ago I couldn't program the timer anymore nore could i see the digital display.
I then bought a new timer (AST-2) I then spliced the 3 wires onto the wiring harness that came with the timer, exactly how it was with the other timer. therefore i know the wiring to the timer is correct. now when the car is started and the command start main switch is on , the trunk opens! I am at odds end wondering why this would happen? wife went to work this morning and when she got to the car at 5pm the trunk was open and the car was colder than a step-mothers kiss! I guess the timer or command start would not work because the initial start opened the trunk. does anyone have an installation manual for the astrostart 1100/2100? maybe then i could troubleshoot this trunk opening dilemma. thanks.

Strugari
01-04-2009, 12:53 AM
TIMER HARNESS CONNECTOR 258 (TS-100) CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
Red wire to Red wire = +12 V DC Source
Yellow wire to White/Blue wire = Triggering Start/Stop Pulse
Green wire to Black wire = Ground

The AST 1 wires in different.

PM me your email address and I will send out a manual.:thumbsup:

mazda_maniac
01-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by SpadesandJadis
Anyone have ideas on this brand of command start? No name on the module except: U-1250 serial # 1250AOD 505923 IEE10C
Bypass: PLDATA and then a AUTGMDI (H04 S08) it's in a 2003 Envoy. I'm trying to find a users manual for it. Since the car battery died it doesn't work anymore. It just blinks the lights 4 times. It has a 4 button remote and the door locks still work. Maybe it's toast?

If its an ultrastart compare here, and read the support: www.ultrastarters.com

SpadesandJadis
01-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the valuable help, I reset it and it cured all electrical issue!

Thanks again!