Make and Model : 325i
Exterior Color : Jet Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : 5sp Manual
Odometer Reading : 182,000km
Location of Vehicle : Calgary SW
Description :

Hello all...
This ad is for clean 4-door E36. Lots of work has been done to keep it running in perfect mechanical shape.

FK Silverline+ coilovers provide excellent handling. Stiff with good damping.

All the work on this vehicle has been done by Sheni's Autotrend (www.shenisautotrend.com) with all records kept.

Items/work done in last 20K kms:
Water pump, thermostat+housing, alternator, O2 sensor, idle control valve, radiator, windshield, A/C charge, spark plugs, tune up (all fluids flushed), new brake pads and Brembo rotors all around, FK Silverline+ coilovers, Alpine CD/MP3 deck

- New low-profile performance summer tires with only 2000km on them, mounted on used LTW replicas (now in storage for the winter)
- Set of winter tires (Blizzaks) with one season on them mounted on OEM BMW wheels.
- Recent oil change at 180,333 (Castrol 5w30 synthetic)
- Total of $8K in recent upgrades since Sept 2006.

All maintenance records have been kept. This car has been babied. The clutch has been changed by the previous owner and is good to go. This car is mechanically sound and very reliable.

The bad/things I have yet to address:
There is a small shallow dent in front passenger side skirt near the wheel that has been repainted - visible in the attached photo. For the winter, you might opt to adjust the coilovers for taller ride height. This can be done at home on jacks with a tool or by a shop. Spacers can be used on the summer wheels to prevent any potential rubbing issues.

Asking Price : $6,500 FIRM - No trades
Serious inquiries only please!

Contact Information
Send me a PM.

Addy
12-31-2008, 12:06 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

stefan15
12-31-2008, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Addy
Good luck on the sale - I can hear the tires rubbing from here lolol
No rub on the winters. Summers have some minor rubbing, should be corrected with spacers. But thank you.

Nunth
12-31-2008, 05:52 PM
Do you have anymore pctures???

stefan15
12-31-2008, 08:33 PM
Not at the moment.. I'll probably grab a few this weekend of the interior included. Let me know if you have any concerns. Typical E36 stuff... The OBDC is decent with some stuck pixels, the seats are fine showing very little wear. New OE shift knob. No saggy door panels.

stefan15
01-05-2009, 03:51 PM
http://kijiji.ebayimg.com/i22/01/k/000/7e/6b/ea5d_20.JPG
I'll try to grab some interior pics soon.. I'm in a camera-transition period at the moment.

4lti7ude
02-26-2009, 11:58 PM
Pics of rust please.