PDA

View Full Version : Girl Racer's Cell phone??

Ferio_vti
08-14-2002, 01:42 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1373538563&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1029564840&indexURL=0&rd=1

girlRACER
08-14-2002, 02:02 PM
Hey how'd you know it was mine? Yeah, my friend is helping me sell my phone on his account. So bid on it?!

Ferio_vti
08-14-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER
Hey how'd you know it was mine? Yeah, my friend is helping me sell my phone on his account. So bid on it?!

My bro know Brett. I think he's met you too. Calgary's a small place...
I can't afford that. I'm poor.

rage2
08-14-2002, 02:41 PM

Weren't you going to let me try it first?

Ben
08-14-2002, 02:45 PM
I'de buy it if it worked on Telus

szw
08-14-2002, 03:40 PM
Dont' like ebay, but I would've bought it if I saw it selling here or something!

Ben
08-14-2002, 03:46 PM
Ebay owns...

OMOYYC
08-14-2002, 04:51 PM
That sux, I would have liked the fone! How much did you want for it anyways?

SoSlowDx
08-14-2002, 07:02 PM
Does it work in Calgary?

Ferio_vti
08-14-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx
Does it work in Calgary?

Uh dude, Girl Racer's in Calgary. Do the math. Should that cell phone work in Calgary, what do you think????

Guess that's why your name is soslowdx. Haha, j/k. Just doing some forum hazing.

girlRACER
08-15-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Cwave
That sux, I would have liked the fone! How much did you want for it anyways?

I'm selling it for $600.

girlRACER
08-15-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx
Does it work in Calgary?

Yes, as the description on the ebay list says it can be used with Rogers GSM or Fido.

girlRACER
08-15-2002, 12:41 AM
Some Loser emailed me from eBay that he'll buy the phone right away for $200 like he was some bigshot or something!! These kinda people piss me off....they're so stupid...that doesn't even cover the cost of the bluetooth handsfree!!!:banghead:

eludeu
08-15-2002, 01:04 AM
How much are you looking to get for the phone and handsfree? Just interested because I've never seen this phone forsale. thanks

girlRACER
08-15-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by eludeu
How much are you looking to get for the phone and handsfree? Just interested because I've never seen this phone forsale. thanks

hehe...like I said...I'm selling it for $600 for phone and handsfree. Originally paid $650 for phone and $220 for handsfree. The phone is only 2 months old...I'm selling it because I am using the V70 now.

Ferio_vti
08-15-2002, 10:02 AM
Some Loser emailed me from eBay that he'll buy the phone right away for $200 like he was some bigshot or something!! These kinda people piss me off....they're so stupid...that doesn't even cover the cost of the bluetooth handsfree!!!:banghead:

From the looks of the auction, I don't think you make $600. I'd suggest selling them seperately on ebay. Or at least note how much the stuff is worth on the auction description.

eludeu
08-15-2002, 11:42 AM
If you were to seperate them i would be interested in the phone depending on how much you want for it.

girlRACER
08-15-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

From the looks of the auction, I don't think you make $600. I'd suggest selling them seperately on ebay. Or at least note how much the stuff is worth on the auction description.

My friend sold the exact same combo, cheaper headset for the same price on eBay last week. He is the same person selling it for me. But I'm aiming to sell it to people that know their stuff...not people that have not seen it before and just think it's neat and curious about it. The serious buyer will know what the retail price is on both of them and what the bluetooth technology and headset actually is. :)

Ferio_vti
08-15-2002, 04:48 PM

My friend sold the exact same combo, cheaper headset for the same price on eBay last week. He is the same person selling it for me. But I'm aiming to sell it to people that know their stuff...not people that have not seen it before and just think it's neat and curious about it. The serious buyer will know what the retail price is on both of them and what the bluetooth technology and headset actually is. :)

I think your give the average Internet user too much credit. And considering that most users on eBay are American...
Wish you luck on selling.

szw
08-15-2002, 05:29 PM
i heard about bluetooth a long time ago, and didn't see many applications pop-up. Hows it doing now?

Ferio_vti
08-15-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by szw
i heard about bluetooth a long time ago, and didn't see many applications pop-up. Hows it doing now?

There's lots of potential for Blue tooth. Just taking a long time for it to pick. Its still very expensive to use.