PDA

View Full Version : Got an odd schedule...

jonsey737
01-01-2009, 11:01 AM
delete

Jlude
01-01-2009, 11:20 AM
call center?

WWJAI
01-01-2009, 01:26 PM
You need to be more specific with what you consider decent pay.

Some beyonders on here think $13/hr is decent...some believe 45k is nowhere near enough to survive.

jonsey737
01-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by WWJAI
You need to be more specific with what you consider decent pay.

Some beyonders on here think $13/hr is decent...some believe 45k is nowhere near enough to survive.

Well I've already got a job that's somewhat decent, but could still use some extra cash.

I've looked around and found some part time jobs are only around $10/hr which is a bit low but if the job is easy enough and fun I wouldn't mind. I'm not looking to make $20/hr at a part time job, that's a bit unrealistic. I would expect anywhere from $10-$15/hr depending on the job.

Thanks!

xLostx
01-02-2009, 02:02 AM
male prostitution

ercchry
01-02-2009, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by jonsey737

Well I've already got a job that's somewhat decent, but could still use some extra cash.

I've looked around and found some part time jobs are only around $10/hr which is a bit low but if the job is easy enough and fun I wouldn't mind. I'm not looking to make $20/hr at a part time job, that's a bit unrealistic. I would expect anywhere from $10-$15/hr depending on the job.

Thanks!

:clap: :clap:

so much better then the last guy that asked on here... and for delivery jobs, maybe this would be good for you? dunno if they are still looking or not

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/245396/lf-food-delivery-driver-in-shawnessy-short-term-in-jan-09/

sr20s14zenki
01-02-2009, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by ercchry

:clap: :clap:

so much better then the last guy that asked on here... and for delivery jobs, maybe this would be good for you? dunno if they are still looking or not

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/245396/lf-food-delivery-driver-in-shawnessy-short-term-in-jan-09/

yes, kudos for trying to make a better life for yourself. I like it when people show moxy, and arent like half the retards that want everything given to them.

pizza delivery is not bad if you have a car thats cheap on gas and you dont mind the wear and tear.

jonsey737
01-02-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

yes, kudos for trying to make a better life for yourself. I like it when people show moxy, and arent like half the retards that want everything given to them.

pizza delivery is not bad if you have a car thats cheap on gas and you dont mind the wear and tear.

Thanks guys. I think I'll take a look at pizza delivery, seems fairly easy.. although given the cold temperatures it's hard to get motivated to go apply! :thumbsup: