PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Apple USB Wall Charger Adapter ASAP *FOUND*

toyboy88
01-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has an extra or don't use their Apple USB wall charger adapter?

Just the little thing that you plug your USB cable into, to be able to charge from a normal AC wall outlet rather than the computer.

Looking for current gen (the smaller one), will pay $15 cash and pickup.

NEED ASAP, please PM if you have one laying around, cheers!

Happy 2009. :)

adamc
01-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

kokanee27
01-02-2009, 07:53 PM
just so you know, i just got a universal usb wall charger from wal-mart for 9.99 and its no bigger then my blackberry wall charger, might want to check wal-mart out.
I found it at the front near the tills and couldn't pass it up

TYMSMNY
01-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by toyboy88
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has an extra or don't use their Apple USB wall charger adapter?

Just the little thing that you plug your USB cable into, to be able to charge from a normal AC wall outlet rather than the computer.

Looking for current gen (the smaller one), will pay $15 cash and pickup.

NEED ASAP, please PM if you have one laying around, cheers!

Happy 2009. :)

I got an extra one here. never been used., bought an additional one by accident. PM me for meet tmr.

toyboy88
01-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by adamc
you didn't happen to find the iPhone I lost on NYE, did you?

No, thanks for the accusation though? :dunno:

I HAVE the original box, usb cable, etc that came with mine...just looking for the USB adapter as I'm going on vacation shortly.

Originally posted by TYMSMNY

I got an extra one here. never been used., bought an additional one by accident. PM me for meet tmr.

Sweet, will send PM after this.

Cheers all.

TYMSMNY
01-02-2009, 11:10 PM
PM'ed back. All taken care of!

toyboy88
01-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Found one, feedback left.

/Close, thanks.