PDA

View Full Version : funniest crap ever!! really!!

Ebbsvette
10-01-2003, 10:28 PM
ok....me and my sister and her boyfriend and some of her friends went to wal-mart tonight cause i needed more bondo for my dash. So we got it and one of her friends had to get some cheap shoes to wear to work. Well we were waiting on him (me and my sis's boyfriend "Cody") and we were just cuttin up havin fun. Well someone walked by and was staring right at me so i asked "would you like to take a picture? ill pose for you" and we continued waiting on him to find some shoes. Well i hear someone talking and look up and see her saying somthing to me. Well i walk over and see what shes talking about. She askes me if i had a problem. I said no just shopping. Shes like that what i thought bitch. so i tell her that she doesnt need to get an attitude with me for no reason. So then shes like "You wana fight? cause ill beat your ass". im stunned. i ask if shes a man and she gets more pissed. by this time im diein with laughter. im holdin on to my knees coughing and laughing. well cody comes over there when he hears her says she's gonna beat my ass. they start yelling and man...what a crowd we attracted. she tells him to go outside and shes gonna whip his ass. i walk over to one of the walmart employees still diein with laughter and tell them that my friend is gonna get killed by some dyke. i walk back over to cody cause he is pissed and tell him not to doo anything cause technically she is still a she. And believe me...she didnt look like a lady. had a mullet and everything. now im not discriminating or anything but wow....this was just plain hilarious. bad thing was this lady was 37 and had her 10 year old boy there....nice example to set....

sxtasy
10-01-2003, 10:47 PM
good ol' mullets

Hakkola
10-01-2003, 11:11 PM
hahaha, funny!

GTS Jeff
10-01-2003, 11:17 PM
heh which walmart?

szw
10-01-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
heh which walmart?
I think he means wal*mart

Super_Geo
10-01-2003, 11:46 PM
Sounds like the average shopping experience at Walmart.

girlRACER
10-01-2003, 11:52 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can't believe someone would actually start a fight with you over nothing :dunno: I feel sorry for them.

403Gemini
10-02-2003, 12:02 AM
nah wal-mart's not that bad, shit i buy all my dvd's there, they usually cheaper than most places. hell show girls is like 9.99 :D but it does attract some of the most definate trash there

Ebbsvette
10-02-2003, 12:25 AM
yea...and i frown upon fighting...especially with girls.....doesnt look appealing and is deffinatly not attractive.....but this was just plain funny.....ive had some funny incounters....but this is probably the best by far.....we had security guards laughing, old ladies in wheel chairs laughing, everyone was laughing......the site of some lady yelling and threatening some 18 year old and the site of me on my knees laughing at the point of tears.....man....some might not think its that funny.....but wow....i guess i have a wierd since of humor :rofl:

BigMass
10-02-2003, 07:08 AM
butch old dyke women with mullets that try and pick fights are HARDLY girls. You should of just socked her one, laid her out, and then tell her kid that the same thing is going to happen to him/her if they grow up and grow a mullet.

MK3HKS
10-04-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by BigMass
butch old dyke women with mullets that try and pick fights are HARDLY girls. You should of just socked her one, laid her out, and then tell her kid that the same thing is going to happen to him/her if they grow up and grow a mullet.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tommy1223
10-04-2003, 09:51 PM
hahaah i would of been scared shit less if a dike mullet woman wanted to fight with me.

Ladiistar
10-05-2003, 11:36 AM
SEXY

Ladiistar
10-05-2003, 11:40 AM
This one is the best

/////AMG
10-05-2003, 12:15 PM
^^^
BAHAHAAHAHAH :rofl: nice