PDA

View Full Version : You Know You Are Crazy When.......

max_boost
10-01-2003, 11:50 PM
You are riding a bicycle
In the middle of the night
Without a helmet
Without a flashy thing on your wheel
Going west towards chinook center on Glenmore Trail from Riverbend
But you are in the east bound lane

This dude has a death wish, that is all!:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :nut: :nut: :nut:

Super_Geo
10-01-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
You are riding a bicycle
In the middle of the night
Without a helmet
Without a flashy thing on your wheel
But you are in the east bound lane:

Take out the 2nd last line and you got yourself a nice haiku :tongue:

sxtasy
10-02-2003, 01:02 AM
hahaha i always get a kick out of stupid people like that

ryder_23
10-02-2003, 01:05 AM
The craziest thing is, what is going through their minds??? you always wonder why they would do such a thing. But usually their on something, or just pissed to shit, so thats a good excuse, but what about the people that arnt??? :dunno:

GTS Jeff
10-02-2003, 01:45 AM
meh i wonder about anybody that bikes in traffic.....all it takes for them to die is just an absentminded driver to swerve over about a meter while sipping coffee or whatever...then BLAM...they dead. like yea, its the drivers fault, but still...dead is dead

92 Teg-B18A
10-02-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
like yea, its the drivers fault, but still...dead is dead
this is true

rio_rex
10-02-2003, 04:02 PM
especially those cyclist that weave back and forth on the side of the road and make you have to change lanes:thumbsdow

hjr
10-02-2003, 07:09 PM
Crap, sometimes i dont see motorbikes in the day (it scares me alot, but even worse when im on a bike cause its an easy mistake), let alone a bicycle at night. BLAMO

Redlyne_mr2
10-03-2003, 12:19 AM
I had some guy cruise through a red light on a ten speed just hammered in Red Deer, I didnt even see him coming, he ate it right in front of me and all I could hear him scream was "Oh fuck" ...haha I slammed on my brakes and stopped only a few feet from his head...I thought he was going under the car...the son of a bitch was bleeding everywhere from road rash...got up..mumbled and limped away ...he left his bike in the intersection

hjr
10-03-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I had some guy cruise through a red light on a ten speed just hammered in Red Deer, I didnt even see him coming, he ate it right in front of me and all I could hear him scream was "Oh fuck" ...haha I slammed on my brakes and stopped only a few feet from his head...I thought he was going under the car...the son of a bitch was bleeding everywhere from road rash...got up..mumbled and limped away ...he left his bike in the intersection hahahahaha

Kona9
10-03-2003, 10:46 AM
I get the joy of working on 1st southwest. you know the area where they put the yellow "throw your used needles out here" boxes on every 3rd telephone poll. Well yeah it seems pretty funny when they dispose of there heroin needles, that the bulk of them ride their bikes by my store. They are fucked right up. I am amazed at how they are able to stay on the bikes. Ever seen someone wigged out on heroin. Scary but funny at the same time. Ive seen chimps ride bikes better in the circus.

OWNED
10-04-2003, 12:37 AM
i was with my dad once about 5-6 years ago in his truck and this kid on a mopehead ran a stop sign or something, and my dad just smoked him. His truck was white at the time, but when he hit this kid, his helmet left the heuge red make of the hood, and he was all fucked up. He was from airdrie, and he drove his little thingy here, and all he could say was don't sue me sir i'm sorry. It was pretty bad.

Skyline_Addict
10-26-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by rio_rex
especially those cyclist that weave back and forth on the side of the road and make you have to change lanes:thumbsdow

yeah there are so many of those fools near the university...actually ain't fools, just students such as myself trying to get ahead in life, bless you children.

rice_eater
10-26-2003, 11:26 PM
wow...way to bring this thread back from the dead