PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 Toyota Celica GT-FOUR RC (rare)

xplicit_sir
01-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1991
Make and Model : Toyota Celica GT-FOUR RC
Exterior Color : Grey
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 138,xxx
Location of Vehicle : Red Deer
Description :

If you’re a GT-FOUR fan I guess you already know the specs so I won’t ramble on. However I will disclose the history of the vehicle. I bought the vehicle in 2007 from JDM Source at 120,xxxkms. I was told it was not purchased from an auction but from a private sale from a mature individual.

There were two known issues when I bought the car. 1) There was a small dent on the rear bumper from shipping. It would cost about $200 to fix it so I didn’t bother. 2) Small rock chip on the bottom front bumper which now looks like the size of my palm, $250 fix that has yet to be done. I wanted to preserve the nature of the vehicle so I didn’t go all out on modifying the engine or exterior.

I believe the car is amazing for what it is. It’s pretty much a street legal rally car. Before considering the vehichle as my daily driver, I replaced all fluids thinkable. The first mod purchased was a HKS-SSQV. Unlike other GT-FOUR owners who hooked up their blow off using t-hoses, I went further by welding the HKS-SSQV to the intercooler from a very known mechanic Cam from Lightspeed in Red Deer.

The Celica comes stock with a factory turbo timer set for 1 or 2 mins, however I wanted to get a starter for the cold Canadian winters. The 2-way Compustar starter comes with a turbo timer as well. I upgraded the tires to the Goodyear Assurance for awesome traction in the snow while not losing performance. Last summer, the car started to leak from the valve cover, front seals and cam seals. We replaced all gaskets including head, seals, belts, water pump, pw pump, cv axles at 135,xxxkms.

The car runs like new and shouldn’t have problems for a very long time. The car now as 138,xxxkms with no rust other than the two flaws noted earlier. I would love to keep the car but it’s really hard to pull the car seat out. I am open for any offers and trades. But no lowballs. I am no rush to sell the car. Car is listed for $7800 obo.

Give me a shout if you have further questions.

Asking Price :7800

Contact Information
PM ME

Pictures (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2949542)

mr2mike
01-06-2009, 02:58 PM
RHD or LHD?

GQBalla
01-06-2009, 03:03 PM
RHD

gretz
01-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

xplicit_sir
01-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Bump for a great winter car!

xplicit_sir
01-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Bump!

xplicit_sir
02-08-2009, 09:04 PM
bump....

i have seen a few rc's now and i have to say this is one rare car...none of them have sunroof nor a factory turbo timer...besides mine... :D