PDA

View Full Version : Red Prelude

Ajay
10-02-2003, 01:29 AM
Today I was coming back from Ranchmans (two of my friends did the 72oz steak challege) and as I was about to turn onto to Glenmore west from Macleod I noticed this red car coming up close to me on my right hand side.

Turned out it was the MOST riced out Prelude probably in Calgary...thing had a wing bigger than most jet's, exhaust sounded like it literally came off my lawnmower and had stickers up and down. Think it even had those "cool" tire l.e.d's. Anyways, it was some chick driving it....she reved her engine on me and looked at me and my friend and took off. But when she took off her exhaust for some reason hit the bottom of her bumper and then slammed onto the road!!

Was one of the funnier things I've seen happen to a ricer lately! Thought I'de share!

RX-7_TWINTURBO
10-02-2003, 02:32 AM
i saw her too seemed like a pretty quick srv
i was also at ranchmans watching the telus mobility guys eat their huge steaks

did any of them finish the meal ?
Edit:... my brain just clicked in ...i was with you and jason at McDonalds

YCB
10-02-2003, 10:04 AM
where can u do a 72oz steak challenge?!?!?!!?

YCB
10-02-2003, 10:05 AM
ahhh crap.. n/m.. ranchmans.. i thought that was a community or something.. :dunno: hahah

Ajay
10-02-2003, 10:27 AM
None of them finished.....one of them almost ate it all.

One of my friends finished all but 8 oz's of the 72. Another ended up puking halfway through. The two others had 11 oz's and 14.2 oz's remaining.

ryder_23
10-02-2003, 10:35 AM
what they get if they finish? free stomach pump? their a time limit

Ajay
10-02-2003, 05:03 PM
The only thing they got was their money refunded for the steak dinner....so basically they got a $75 meal for free. But we had a pot going for them too so whoever ate the most won the pot...was up to $100 or so.

Kinda a rough deal in the fact you gotta eat a 72 oz steak, potatoes, beans, toast, and a salad in an hour.

One of my friends woulda been able to finish it if he had an hour and a half to do it all in....but an hour is just insane to finish that much food.

VWhooligan
10-04-2003, 02:45 AM
I think I know this red prelude. it's an SRV right?

I was cruising to the bank downtown like 2 nights ago to deposit my cheque, and i see 1 headlight come at me from the rear while I'm at a red light so I knew something was up. Pulls up to me, this thing is absolutely slammed, huge exhaust and a massive wing.

it's a chick driving (ugly one at that) and she shakes her head at me and rev's the shit out of her car. I laughed at her. it was pretty quick though, not quick enough.

Ajay
10-05-2003, 08:25 PM
Thats the one.

davidI
10-05-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Ajay
The only thing they got was their money refunded for the steak dinner....so basically they got a $75 meal for free. But we had a pot going for them too so whoever ate the most won the pot...was up to $100 or so.

Kinda a rough deal in the fact you gotta eat a 72 oz steak, potatoes, beans, toast, and a salad in an hour.

One of my friends woulda been able to finish it if he had an hour and a half to do it all in....but an hour is just insane to finish that much food.

So the meal costs $75 if you don't finish?

403Gemini
10-08-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Ajay
Today I was coming back from Ranchmans (two of my friends did the 72oz steak challege) and as I was about to turn onto to Glenmore west from Macleod I noticed this red car coming up close to me on my right hand side.

Turned out it was the MOST riced out Prelude probably in Calgary...thing had a wing bigger than most jet's, exhaust sounded like it literally came off my lawnmower and had stickers up and down. Think it even had those "cool" tire l.e.d's. Anyways, it was some chick driving it....she reved her engine on me and looked at me and my friend and took off. But when she took off her exhaust for some reason hit the bottom of her bumper and then slammed onto the road!!

Was one of the funnier things I've seen happen to a ricer lately! Thought I'de share!

lol almost sounded like my buddy brents car! lol red prelude HUGE spoiler, but no led's and hes not a chick ;) and hes a good driver hah