Year : 1998
Make and Model : Ford Mustang
Exterior Color : Green
Interior Color : Grey/Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 242,XXXkm
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : **This is my add as it basically appears on Kijiji**

I'm selling a Green 1998 Ford Mustang V6 5spd with a few mods. I am The second owner of this car and because of my new car it has not been driven much and is mostly taking up garage room, it's also tuition time and a little extra cash is always good to have. This car has never given me major problems beyond normal wear and tear, and has been quite a reliable car. The car has all power options (windows, locks, mirrors and power driver's seat), keyless entry, A/C (blows cold, but might need a recharge soon), and factory "pony package" which includes visual modifications such as factory painted spoiler, "Mustang" decals on the doors and GT wheels. The GT wheels will need new rubber on them as the two rear tires are done and one of the fronts has a puncture. Right now the car is on steel rims with winter tires on (70% tread left), all wheels/tires are included with the car. Car also has a brand new battery purchased december.

Mods:

-Magnaflow 2.75" dual stainless exhuast

-cold air intake

-MSD ignition

-aluminum driveshaft

-brand new B&M short-throw shifter

-titanium pushrods

-aluminum lifters

-Pioneer 6x9 speakers (rears currently not working)

-JVC touchscreen headunit (NOT a DVD player)

Any questions feel free to PM or e-mail me, pictures can be found at: http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=97733203&Guid=11ea8547-76f0-a0e6-5474-86a4ffff81c7

Asking Price : $2,800obo (no trades unless it's more interesting than money to a poor student).

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]

retro-steve
01-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Bump

4lti7ude
01-12-2009, 04:46 PM
You need a FS in your title or yoru thread will be deleted.

retro-steve
01-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by 4lti7ude
You need a FS in your title or yoru thread will be deleted.

Fixed, thanks.

Darkenergy
01-13-2009, 01:58 AM
pm ed