PDA

View Full Version : Value opinions of 1995 GMC Jimmys ?????

topfuelman
01-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Here is what we have in particular.

We have two that we inherited - Both 4x4's - 4.3l Vortec V6's, automatics.
Alloy wheels, all season tires I believe.

Don't know the mileage or full history. (They were used by my Father-in-law who used to be a general contractor before falling ill)
Neither is running. They are stored in a secure garage and would need to be towed away from the garage (back alley access in the deep south of Calgary)

We were told that one may need a fuelpump and general maintenance. The other ran with some serious misfiring (sounded like it was running on 3 or 4 cylinders) but then died and wouldn't refire for him. Both were parked and just left as is. I imagine both batteries are questionable at best. They were both registered and used in Calgary in the last couple years - parked for over a year.

I don't recall any significant rust issues, or significant body damage, but am not positive. Will get digital photos perhaps this weekend (10-11 Jan)

Any rough/ballpark value estimates for the pair (as is) with this info only is appreciated!

Thanks,

Trev

corsvette
01-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Sounds to me like parts trucks,my brother in law just loves blazers and jimmys,i will ask him if he needs two more!