PDA

View Full Version : FS: BioX Lean Mass 10LBS

PureDeXteritY
01-08-2009, 02:22 AM
So I usually use Cyto Gainer cause it's dairy free, but I've read that BioX Lean Mass is really good and not too much dairy. I took a serving and even though it doesn't have much dairy, it's still too much for my stomach (lactose intolerant)
It's really too bad because there's a lot of good quality protein and carbs compared to the other stuff on the market.

thinking it would of been fine for me I bought 2 about 3 days ago and I've only had 1 serving of it.
They are $84 in supplement stores, and $75+Shipping online.

There's one Vanilla, and one Chocolate.

Selling for $70 OBO

Description:
It is a simple fact that in order to gain weight, you have to consume more calories than you expend in your daily routine. In fact, in order to gain one pound of bodyweight, you have to have a calorie consumption surplus of approximately 3500 calories. XTREME LEAN MASS GAINER™ provides the high quality you need to gain weight!

With 67 grams of protein per serving (when taken as directed), XTREME LEAN MASS GAINER™ is the most protein dense gainer available! Our protein matrix is a highly efficient, easily digested combination of 100% cross flow microfiltered, ultrafiltered and diafiltered whey protein isolate, micellar casien and cross flow microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate.

XTREME LEAN MASS GAINER™ contains just the right amount of muscle sparing, body fueling complex carbohydrates.

XTREME LEAN MASS GAINER™ IS THE BEST VALUE IN GAINERS

Most gainers on the market today contain a small amount (10% to 20%) of cheap protein and are loaded with even cheaper carbs (up to 80% of the formula). With XTREME LEAN MASS GAINER™ we took a new approach:

Contains up to 33% more protein than most other gainers.

It is the only gainer to contain a significant amount of pure whey isolate (the single most expensive protein source).

Uses an amalgamation of both slow releasing (micellar casein) and fast releasing protein sources to provide a steady stream of amino acids to the body.

XTREME LEAN MASS GAINER™... GAIN MASS... THE RIGHT WAY!http://www.supplementscanada.com/popeyes/media/biox-leanmass-10lb.jpg

91'desire
06-30-2010, 09:47 PM
You got a pm

Diesel2005
07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
you got pm