PDA

View Full Version : Lebanon fires rockets into Israel

CUG
01-08-2009, 03:15 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/08/israel.rockets/

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- Four rockets struck northern Israel from Lebanon on Thursday, wounding two people, Israeli police and emergency medical services said.

The Lebanese Army issued a statement, saying the rockets were launched by "an unknown group" and that the Israeli retaliatory fire inflicted no casualties.

The rockets hit near the city of Nahariya, located about six miles from the Lebanese border, police said. The Israeli military said it returned fire toward the source of the rockets after the attack.

Schools and kindergartens were closed in Nahariya and the nearby town of Shlomi, the Israel Defense Forces reported.

The Israeli military warned civilians in the western Galilee region to stay close to shelters in the aftermath of Thursday's attack. Video Watch CNN's Christiane Amanpour discuss rocket attack »

The report comes as Israeli airstrikes on Gaza, aimed at halting rocket fire from the Hamas-ruled Palestinian territory to the south, entered a 13th day.
Don't Miss

* Truce crumbles as diplomats eye cease-fire

Israel fought a similar campaign against the Lebanese Shiite Muslim militia Hezbollah in 2006, during which Hezbollah rained rockets on cities in Israeli's north for a month before a cease-fire was reached.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for Thursday's attack.
advertisement

The Lebanese Army's statement also said its troops and the U.N. peacekeeping mission that patrols the border "have taken all necessary measures to protect the population and control the situation."

Hezbollah has kept a tight rein on its forces in southern Lebanon since the cease-fire, however, and a number of Palestinian factions operate in southern Lebanon as well.

BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7817135.stm
Rockets hit Israel from Lebanon
Map

Rockets have been fired into northern Israel from Lebanon, raising fears the Israeli offensive in Gaza may spread.

Israel's army responded with artillery to a first barrage of at least three rockets. Israeli media later reported a second rocket attack.

The exchanges came as Israel launched 60 air strikes on the Gaza Strip overnight, targeting facilities used by the militant Hamas group.

No group has yet claimed responsibility for the rocket fire from Lebanon.

Correspondents say this is a dangerous moment in the current conflict.

The rocket attacks from Lebanon have raised concerns about a wider war, says the BBC's Middle East Editor Jeremy Bowen.

It is is not clear if the rockets were fired by Hezbollah or by one of the armed Palestinian groups that operate in Lebanon.

If Hezbollah mounted the attack there is a grave risk of a very strong Israeli reaction, our correspondent says.

The Palestinians in Lebanon do not have the capacity to fight a war with Israel, but Hezbollah does.

Meanwhile, diplomatic efforts to secure a truce in Gaza continue, with a senior Israeli official due to travel to Cairo to hear details of a ceasefire plan drawn up by Egypt and France.

A Hamas delegation is expected in the Egyptian capital at some stage for parallel "technical" talks, Egyptian diplomats said. Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas is due to arrive on Friday.

Schools closed

At least three Katyusha rockets were fired from southern Lebanon into northern Israel early on Thursday, with some reports putting the number of rocket attacks at five.

One rocket hit the Nahariya area, north of the city of Haifa.

At least two people were slightly wounded and a number of others were suffering from shock, Israeli officials said.

Map

Language of Hamas
Gaza offensive - in maps
Points of view on Gaza
In pictures: Conflict continues

Reports were coming in of further rocket attacks from Lebanon, but there were no further details.

Schools have been closed and residents told to stay indoors, local officials said.

Israel said it had responded to the first attacks with a "pinpoint response at the source of fire".

Reports from inside Lebanon said five Israeli mortar shells fell near the border inside Lebanon, but there were no injuries.

The latest attacks come a day after the leader of militant group Hezbollah, a strong ally of Hamas, spoke openly about the possibility of a renewed conflict with Israel.

Hassan Nasrallah said Hezbollah had already put its fighters on high alert along the Lebanese-Israeli border.

Northern Israel came under attack from rockets fired by Hezbollah during the brief war with Lebanon in the summer of 2006.

In 2007, Palestinian militant groups fired rockets from Lebanon into Israel.

Air attacks

In Gaza, Israel continued its offensive overnight with 60 airstrikes targeting police sites, 10 Hamas tunnels, weapons storage facilities, launching pads "and a number of armed gunmen", the Israeli army said.

Naval and artillery units "continued to support the ground forces" with one soldier lightly wounded, the army added.

Palestinian sources say an air attack destroyed a mosque in Gaza City but there has been no independent confirmation of this.

Unconfirmed reports also spoke of a tank advance with helicopter support towards Khan Younis, also in the south, shortly after midnight.

The bombardment followed a three-hour pause in fighting on Wednesday to allow vital humanitarian aid into Gaza.

Aid agencies report that Gazans rushed into the streets to buy essential supplies and visit relatives in hospital during the lull.

UN aid workers welcomed Israel's promise of brief daily ceasefires but said only a total end to fighting would allow them to distribute aid to those who need it.

Israel said on Wednesday it accepted the principles of a Franco-Egyptian truce proposal, which was backed by Washington, but wanted to see the details.

The UN Security Council seemed deadlocked over the crisis.

Arab countries want the Council to vote on a resolution calling for a ceasefire while Britain, France and the US are pushing for a weaker statement welcoming the Franco-Egyptian initiative.

The US could well veto any vote as it is a permanent member of the Security Council, the BBC's Laura Trevelyan reports.

Nearly 700 Palestinian and 11 Israeli lives are said to have been lost since the offensive began 12 days ago.

Casualty claims in Gaza cannot be independently verified.

While the BBC has had Palestinian producers reporting from Gaza, Israel only allowed Western TV crews to enter on Wednesday, embedded with its army.

R154
01-08-2009, 03:35 AM
aww. Fuck. The turmoil is turning into a serious turning point here. If actions are escalated, a serious war including many more countries is going to break out.

This is some seriously bad news.

CUG
01-08-2009, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by R154
aww. Fuck. The turmoil is turning into a serious turning point here. If actions are escalated, a serious war including many more countries is going to break out.

This is some seriously bad news. yup.. but the Lebanese prime minister is pissed about the attack, denying responsibility. Probably those hez clowns showing out

Shunsui
01-08-2009, 04:49 AM
Finally some initiative from the other side

adam c
01-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Shunsui
Finally some initiative from the other side

ok.. maybe i'm reading this wrong but are you supporting the hez/lebanon attack on israel?

Eleanor
01-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Poking a lion with a stick.

That is all.

benyl
01-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Eleanor
Poking a lion with a stick.

That is all.

Werd.

If it escalates, the US will be fighting 3 wars.

Seanith
01-08-2009, 09:50 AM
:facepalm:

CUG
01-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Shunsui
Finally some initiative from the other side I don't know that it's a good thing. Israel would turn that country inside out within a week.

ZorroAMG
01-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Fucking Hez.

FUCK them...

Go find your own land and ruin your own country you fucking douchebags. I don't consider ANY hez assholes actually Lebanese.

Wehbeast
01-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Fucking Hez.

FUCK them...

Go find your own land and ruin your own country you fucking douchebags. I don't consider ANY hez assholes actually Lebanese.

:werd:

Generic
01-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Fucking Hez.

FUCK them...

agreed.

Toms-SC
01-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Here comes the rape & spit train!

Legless_Marine2
01-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Fucking Hez.

FUCK them...

They're a lot more Lebanese than the Jew army they chased out in 2000.

1997GSR
01-08-2009, 01:27 PM
I wonder if shit hits the fan and Lebanon is under attack, will all those "Canadians" beg for our help again?

Toms-SC
01-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by 1997GSR
I wonder if shit hits the fan and Lebanon is under attack, will all those "Canadians" beg for our help again?

Just like the 60 or so in Gaza. They want their free resort boat trip home!

israelshero
01-08-2009, 01:51 PM

they want a rescue trip back, they give up any other citizenship and all right to travel.

01RedDX
01-08-2009, 02:01 PM

zorb1
01-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by CUG
I don't know that it's a good thing. Israel would turn that country inside out within a week.

yea? just like they did in 2006?

http://bagnewsnotes.typepad.com/bagnews/images/nasrallah-Economist.jpg

kevie88
01-08-2009, 02:19 PM
The title of this thread should read:

"Suspected Lebanese citizens fire rockets into Israel"

Lebanese army regulars wouldn't be that stupid.

Eleanor
01-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by zorb1
yea? just like they did in 2006?
Are you stupid? It was a ceasefire, Hezbollah did not "win" the war.

kevie88
01-08-2009, 02:26 PM

Agreed..

remember that Israel has the firepower to completely level the countries that border it. They didn't.

ZorroAMG
01-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Legless_Marine2

They're a lot more Lebanese than the Jew army they chased out in 2000.

Yeah, ok great, so they did the country a service. Sweet. Now how about fucking off and stop starting more shit you idiots.

1997GSR if you are a supporter of them....wow....you're clearly one of the more ignorant on this forum and that's saying A LOT.

Oh and Kevie...thread title should read "retarded extremists fire rockets in isreal"

kevie88
01-08-2009, 02:53 PM

Oh and Kevie...thread title should read "retarded extremists fire rockets in isreal"

Yup

FlySi
01-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Hezbollah doesn't care about lebanon and the people of lebanon, Iran is using it as their battleground.

Generic
01-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by FlySi
Hezbollah doesn't care about lebanon and the people of lebanon, Iran is using it as their battleground.

first thing you've said i've agreed with you

FlySi
01-09-2009, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Generic

first thing you've said i've agreed with you

Just because I don't agree with Israel/usa actions, doesn't mean I agree with Iran/hamas/hezbollah/syria/egypt etc actions.;)

adam c
01-09-2009, 09:04 AM
"apparently" the hez aren't claiming responsibility for the rocket attacks

ZorroAMG
01-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Yeah...of course they aren't. As stupid as they are, no one likes THIS kind of war press.

I wish Lebanon had a strong enough army to waste them. :(

sr20s14zenki
01-09-2009, 11:01 AM
fucking rights

Xtrema
01-09-2009, 05:19 PM

It was widely acknowledged that while Hez did not "win", Israel lost. They didn't advance as far as they could and sustain lots of losses for all the military might.

Toma
01-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Yep Israel lost and was embarrassed.

I fully agree action needs to be taken against Israel soon... but they must wait till Bush is out of office, and then the mid east needs to sit down, figure out a plan.

Propose a peace offer for Palestine/Gaza/West bank that guarantees borders, removal of checkpoints, removal of economic blockades etc.... and in return agree to recognize Israel as a state and right to exist.

The checkpoints need to be dismantled, economic supplies must start to flow, and Israle must give up all occupied territory and peace keepers need to take up border duty.

A fresh start with defined and accepted borders is the fresh start everyone needs.

If Israel refuses.... then they need to be removed from the occupied territories according to UN accepted borders by force.

Simple as that.

Seanith
01-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Nicely put Toma, nicely put.

mazdavirgin
01-09-2009, 06:04 PM
We should remove all of the Palestinians and return the land to the holy roman empire...

Toms-SC
01-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Toma

:rofl:

Gainsbarre
01-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by mazdavirgin
We should remove all of the Palestinians and return the land to the holy roman empire...

Well I guess that's a bit more creative than the usual "we don't negotiate with 'terrorists''"

Wait a minute, who are the 'terrorists' again?

FlySi
01-09-2009, 08:05 PM

I fully agree action needs to be taken against Israel soon... but they must wait till Bush is out of office, and then the mid east needs to sit down, figure out a plan.

Propose a peace offer for Palestine/Gaza/West bank that guarantees borders, removal of checkpoints, removal of economic blockades etc.... and in return agree to recognize Israel as a state and right to exist.

The checkpoints need to be dismantled, economic supplies must start to flow, and Israle must give up all occupied territory and peace keepers need to take up border duty.

A fresh start with defined and accepted borders is the fresh start everyone needs.

If Israel refuses.... then they need to be removed from the occupied territories according to UN accepted borders by force.

Simple as that.

:werd: x 10

bmeier
01-09-2009, 08:18 PM
and in return agree to recognize Israel as a state and right to exist.

In an ideal world yes, if it were that simple it would have been done long ago. They dont want to recognize Israel as a state and thats what this whole struggle is over...

Kavy
01-09-2009, 09:01 PM
We don't need another one of these threads.

Hez is doing terrible shit, Israel is doing terrible shit.
Tonnes of innocent people are dying because of both sides

Thinking this will end in a snap is a joke, how many years has this been going on again?

01RedDX
01-09-2009, 09:10 PM

Toma
01-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by bmeier

In an ideal world yes, if it were that simple it would have been done long ago. They dont want to recognize Israel as a state and thats what this whole struggle is over...
Well, its s new age, and assumptions like these is what will prolong this conflict forever.

I think a fair exchange of stolen/occupied territories for acceptance would work now. People on both sides are tired of the bloosdshed and fighting, and I think they will be willing to accept now, what 40 years ago was not even an option.

Toma
01-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Kavy
how many years has this been going on again?
About 60 years.... there were really no Jews in that area prior to the early 1900's (an insignificant minority anyway).

Once Jews began to migrate and populate the area, and their population exploded in the early/mid 1900's is when the trouble began.

01RedDX
01-09-2009, 09:29 PM

Toma
01-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

It didn't work in 1948, 1967, 1973, 1993 or 2000, what makes you think it would work now?

It's not a new plan - and I'm sure you know what those dates mean. ;)
There has never been a complete Israeli pullout.... EVER. They just continue to push further, and create new settlements, enforce economic strangulation, treat the area like a huge prison camp.

I can guarantee you that if they do, and honor the UN resolutions and borders... there will be peace.

These "assumpsionts" of "it cant work" are BS.... it has never been tried.

1947-1948... yeah... Jewish terrorists stole much more then the land the UN proposed, and expelled 300,000 Palestinian before Israel was even formed, thus paving way for the first attack/war.... 300,000!! Ethnic cleansing? Check.

1967- Israel launches a pre-emptive strike against egypt... Precipitated by all sorts of events, like Israels still unaccepted land grab of 1948, Suez crisis, the IDF's attack on Syria in 1964, Israles attack on Jordan in 1966 etc etc... Arab nations unite, thinking they have backing from the soviets, and amass troupes along Israels border. THey get cold feet, and according to what I read, and a movie my Israeli loving buddy gave me "Six Days In June", were ready to pull back... but Israel attacked.

End Result... ISRAEL SEIZED MORE land.
So, I mean, nothing after that really matters. Israel has land that NO ONE but Israel thinks belongs to them, so what do you expect?

01RedDX
01-09-2009, 09:56 PM

bmeier
01-10-2009, 01:45 AM

Well, its s new age, and assumptions like these is what will prolong this conflict forever.

I think a fair exchange of stolen/occupied territories for acceptance would work now. People on both sides are tired of the bloosdshed and fighting, and I think they will be willing to accept now, what 40 years ago was not even an option.

I would like to believe that and you have some good points, but its hard to believe when they wont even stop firing rockets into Israel.

I agree people on both sides probably are tired of all the bloodshed, but a lot of whats happening is not in control of the general population. The "government" is making all the wrong choices, and clearly don't seem to be doing what the people want.

these aren't really assumptions, its whats been going on for the last 50 + years... I wont say Israel is innocent in all this but don't they have a right to exist without constant bullshit going on around them?

Toma
01-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by bmeier

these aren't really assumptions, its whats been going on for the last 50 + years... I wont say Israel is innocent in all this but don't they have a right to exist without constant bullshit going on around them?
Well, if you need to ask this, then you have not read my above posts...

Do you know ANYTHING about the history, demographics or geography of the region?? If you did, I doubt you would throw out blanket statements like this.

Toma
01-10-2009, 08:40 AM
YES!!!

UN High Commissioner Talking Ware Crimes Charges!!

bmeier
01-10-2009, 11:15 AM
it was a rhetorical question...

I have read your posts I openly stated you have some good points, but like I said i haven't seen anything that shows the willingness to change that you think exists.

JMaj7
01-10-2009, 02:07 PM
YES!!!

UN High Commissioner Talking Ware Crimes Charges!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/09/gaza-palestinians-israel-evacuees-zeitoun

Supa Dexta
01-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Toma hates jews for the same reason he hates the USA... He believes they are out to control the world.

Toms-SC
01-11-2009, 12:59 PM
They already do.
http://smiliesftw.com/x/tinfoil.gif

bashir26
01-11-2009, 01:08 PM
Navi Pillay, the UN high commissioner for human rights, singled out the killing this week of up to 30 Palestinians in Zeitoun, south-east of Gaza City, when Israel shelled a house where its troops had told about 110 civilians to take shelter.

Fighting in Gaza has continued despite yesterday's UN security council resolution calling for an "immediate" and "durable" ceasefire and the full withdrawal of Israeli troops from Gaza. The resolution was passed with 14 out of 15 members in support of the resolution. The US abstained from the vote.

Shunsui
01-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by adam c

ok.. maybe i'm reading this wrong but are you supporting the hez/lebanon attack on israel?
I'm just supporting the underdog lol that's all but, I just think Israel is bullying the palestinians, so someone needs to stand up for them and put an end to this.

Legless_Marine2
01-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by adam c

Hezbollah is the instrument of democracy that will free the Israelis from the terrorists that are ruining their nation.

On an related note:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20090110/lta090109.gif

Toma
01-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Toma hates jews for the same reason he hates the USA... He believes they are out to control the world.
What has this to do with Jews?

We are talking about Israels war criminal terrorist government, not a religion.

And as a huge sigh of relief, seemsa huger proportion of "Jews" think Israels attack is barbaric, and the scholarly "Jews" are really speaking out against it :thumbsup:

Legless_Marine2
01-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Toma hates jews [...] He believes they are out to control the world.

I don't believe Toma has said this. Either provide proof, or shut your lying mouth.

Toms-SC
01-11-2009, 02:44 PM

Hezbollah is the instrument of democracy that will free the Israelis from the terrorists that are ruining their nation.

On an related note:

I thought Hezbollah pulled a cou' to get rid of the previous party?

1997GSR
01-11-2009, 02:46 PM
http://www.davekopel.com/ISRAEL%20ISRAELI%20VS%20PALESTINE%20SOLDIER.jpg

Legless_Marine2
01-11-2009, 03:12 PM

Ridiculous bullshit.

Toma
01-11-2009, 03:14 PM

Hahahahhaa....

Are you seriously retarded?

Why don't you compare the death toll of kids... Palestinian versus Israeli?

Then see who killed them?

Fucking dumbass. :drool:

TheCheff
01-11-2009, 03:14 PM
^^ haha so true

ZEDGE
01-11-2009, 03:22 PM

Hahahahhaa....

Are you seriously retarded?

Then see who killed them?

Fucking dumbass. :drool:

IMO that picture accurately portrays the reason why. :dunno:

They hide in amongst the civilian population purposely for this reason. I am not justifying Israels actions but that's they way it seems to be.

Legless_Marine2
01-11-2009, 03:25 PM

The ziotards will just reply that it's because Palestinans carry babies around with them for protection.

The truth is, that when Israel does a "Targeted killing", they use a one-ton bomb, and dozens of people die.

Given the demographics in Gaza, half of those are children.

Of course, the Zionist apologists will claim that Israel "Doesn't target civilians".

That's true... They just target everything.

Toma
01-11-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by ZEDGE

IMO that picture accurately portrays the reason why. :dunno:

They hide in amongst the civilian population purposely for this reason. I am not justifying Israels actions but that's they way it seems to be.
Prove it....

So far, in this thread, we have seen 4 cases of Israel shelling civilians where international observers have stated time and again that there were NO militants... and worse, Israle KNEW these were civilian shelters.

I have yet to see one case where Israels lies and propaganda have been substantiated.

So someone draw the correct picture. Removed the Palestinian soldier, then show the Israeli dropping bombs on kids.

Toma
01-11-2009, 03:33 PM

Of course, the Zionist apologists will claim that Israel "Doesn't target civilians".

That's true... They just target everything.
I disagree. Israel is following the same tactic the US use din Yugoslavia and targeting in the hopes of terrorizing the selected groups.

In this case, they need to terrorize the civilians so they will pressure Hamas to play nice.

They need to terrorize UN personal to get them to leave (ie, so no 'credible witnesses are present)

It's all part of the plan of expanding Israel.

Legless_Marine2
01-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by ZEDGE

There's really no where to hide in Gaza. It's packed in tight. Proximity is not a tool to hide or defend ones self, it's just an unavoidable fact of life in Gaza.

As Israel destroys more and more buildings (Which the Gazans will never be able to rebuild), the density will increase.

Toms-SC
01-11-2009, 03:59 PM

Prove it....

So far, in this thread, we have seen 4 cases of Israel shelling civilians where international observers have stated time and again that there were NO militants... and worse, Israle KNEW these were civilian shelters.

I have yet to see one case where Israels lies and propaganda have been substantiated.

So someone draw the correct picture. Removed the Palestinian soldier, then show the Israeli dropping bombs on kids.

BBC reporting Hamas is fighting in civilians clothing.

NRGie
01-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

What else are they gonna wear? Hamas is not an organized military, half of it is normal men fighting. Their not gonna have a proper camo attire to seperate them from the civilians.

And when your bombing from a plane you dont see who is wearing what.

Legless_Marine2
01-11-2009, 05:33 PM

That's what happens when you confine civilians, starve them, drop bombs on them. They band together and fight back.

(Even if you call it peace while you're doing this to them).

Times being tough and all, they probably didn't have a chance to get uniforms along the way.

I'm all for giving them uniforms, provided they also get to have tanks, jets, and a navy, like all of the other dudes in uniforms.

Toma
01-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Israel using illegal/banned weapons....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7823078.stm

Toma
01-11-2009, 05:41 PM

Link please?

Legless_Marine2
01-11-2009, 06:14 PM

Link please?

Who give a shit? Whether or not he can post a link, his comment is illegitimate and irrelevant.

FlySi
01-11-2009, 06:53 PM

Who give a shit? Whether or not he can post a link, his comment is illegitimate and irrelevant.

Correct

NRGie
01-11-2009, 07:20 PM
^^^^ my avatar:rofl:

Supa Dexta
01-11-2009, 11:34 PM
Don't you guy's get tired of arguing about this? Year after year.. And guess what? You never do anything about it, so why even waste time thinking about it.

Toma
01-12-2009, 12:44 AM

Oh I know....

But it's fun bugging Mr. "I like to sound clever and witty, even though I am intellectually stunted".

I dont think he has once come up with something relevant, legitimate, OR substantiated.

Toma
01-12-2009, 12:46 AM
Don't you guy's get tired of arguing about this? Year after year.. And guess what? You never do anything about it, so why even waste time thinking about it.
Don't you get tired of the ad-lib?

st184
01-12-2009, 02:48 AM

Don't you get tired of the ad-lib?
Haha, did he hit a sore spot there Toma? The thought that all your annoying posts/threads that will never really change anyone's opinion or change anything at all must hurt. Or do I just think that because I'm wrong, and you're right. You need to show everyone how right you think you are by being a complete dip shit on a forum with thousands of members. Hey man, just my opinion... not that it will matter because any comment any of us make is just going to be passed off as an "ad-lib". You're smarter and every shit brained idea that spews out on to these forums is 100% right. You must get really frustrated when you log on and see all these brainwashed people.

PS- You started the thread well, and contributed some good ideas. As I suspected though, your posts slowly degraded down to shit flinging in no time. Next thread you make with some good ideas/comments you should try and make 5 pages before you turn into a complete ass hat.

HiTempguy1
01-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Shit, Toma changed his avatar. Now I'll keep forgetting who he is and ignoring his posts!

Trini
01-12-2009, 09:38 AM
wtf @ the same avatars :confused: :rofl:

Toma
01-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by st184

Haha, did he hit a sore spot there Toma?
LOL...not likely.

Xtrema
01-12-2009, 12:01 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=351_1231430391

Gainsbarre
01-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=351_1231430391

Looks like they're trying to dig their families out after some kind of terrorist attack.

Seriously, WTF does the title have to do with the video?

Xtrema
01-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Gainsbarre

Looks like they're trying to dig their families out after some kind of terrorist attack.

Seriously, WTF does the title have to do with the video?

I don't know Arabic but seems like the video has an English sub of the teleprompter which is promoting people to be human shield.

It may be BS but only someone can read Arabic can verify.

Gainsbarre
01-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

It may be BS but only someone can read Arabic can verify.

Yes...anyone?

My inclination is that they're all outside because either they're looking for people in the rubble or because they're afraid that the buildings that they were in are structually unsound or destroyed all together.

01RedDX
01-12-2009, 01:15 PM

Xtrema
01-12-2009, 02:32 PM
:facepalm: @ the last video.

So Israel calls the target before they bomb it? What's the point?