PDA

View Full Version : Hosting Pics

ramminghard
10-02-2003, 05:31 PM
Where is an easy place to host pics?

I tried to use my shaw space but it is confusing and not working well. I just want a place where i can upload pics and send them to people.

Also what is a good photo editing program?

/////AMG
10-02-2003, 05:42 PM
www.imagestation.com

Easy place to upload pictures.

gongSHOW
10-02-2003, 06:45 PM
if you use shaw its actual really easy, all uneed is a ftp program easy to get if off www.downloads.com and then just type off the url and ur username and password. If you want imagestation, then you can't use it for posting pictures in a forum and stuff like that. but yes u can acess the pictures only on www.imagestation.com!

3G
10-03-2003, 10:42 AM
www.esuccess.com
www.geocities.com

Blue Devil 2
10-03-2003, 10:47 AM
www.we-todd-did-racing.com

AquamosH
10-03-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by gongSHOW
if you use shaw its actual really easy, all uneed is a ftp program easy to get if off www.downloads.com and then just type off the url and ur username and password. If you want imagestation, then you can't use it for posting pictures in a forum and stuff like that. but yes u can acess the pictures only on www.imagestation.com!

My other sig was uploaded from imagestation and it worked fine. :thumbsup:

ramminghard
10-03-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by gongSHOW

I tried using the FTP. I can get the pics uploaded but i can't send the link to people so they can be viewed.

nismodrifter
10-04-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by ramminghard

I tried using the FTP. I can get the pics uploaded but i can't send the link to people so they can be viewed.

when you upload the pics your link will be like this:

http://member.shaw.ca/yourusername/filename.jpg

very easy system to use