PDA

View Full Version : roughnecks seating

colinderksen
01-08-2009, 07:14 PM
At a roughnecks game can you sit wherever you want(general seating/admission) or is it assigned seating?
Thanks

Rocky
01-08-2009, 07:44 PM
When I went many years ago, I think each ticket was for a general section (sides, behind net, etc) and within that section you could sit wherever you like. Keep in mind this was five years ago...

...:goflames:

PGTze
01-09-2009, 12:04 AM
I believe they are assigned, but with the weather I wouldn't expect any more than 10,000 people there (probably will be closer to 5000) so you can pretty much move to wherever you want.

drtoohotty1
01-09-2009, 12:18 AM
ive gone to pretty much every game the past 3 years and it is the same formula go to co-op get the cheap tickets then as long as you are on the second level sit wherever you feel i have never had a problem.

colinderksen
01-10-2009, 03:28 AM
Thanks guys, appreciate it.

GreyFox
04-04-2012, 10:12 AM
BUMP from the past.

Looking to get tickets for Friday's game....I work PT at the dome' so I can get tickets for a discount, but I also just heard last game that you can buy tickets from Safeway for about 20 bucks and they have general seating somewhere in the lower bowl...can anybody confirm this?

I would just ask somebody at Safeway but more than half the time the clerk has absolutely no idea. I also see a promo on the Roughnecks website about a ticket and a drink for $25 for this friday as it's also BSD. Any insights on where these tickets are located? When I click on the link, it directs me to ticketmaster and then there is no sign of this "special deal".

logi
04-04-2012, 12:12 PM
^^ yes they have tickets at safeway for 20 bucks. Theyre actually vouchers you have to bring to the dome and get your assigned seat.

seats are located in the end where the players come out...first and second level on that side

GreyFox
04-04-2012, 01:43 PM
^^Do you get your choice in seats when you go to swap your voucher for an actual ticket? So for example, if we were among the first one's there we would get our pick and could choose the best seats? Or is it random and even if you're an hour early you could get stuck somewhere up in the second level?

logi
04-04-2012, 01:54 PM
i think they give you the best available...
my friend did it last saturday right before the game and was able to get 104..not sure what row...