01-09-2009, 12:02 AM
looking for a new xbox live 1 month - 1 year subscription
list price or pm me, i do not need an account

looking to get my own account

looks like this http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Chrischow11/10067317.jpg

Aragorn_ii
01-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Go to Xbox.com, create an account

then you can go to Future Shop/Best Buy/EB Games......
and buy a Xbox Live Gold 12 months + 1 = $60 + GST
or
you can get a 1 year subscription online too....

Redwagon
01-10-2009, 01:27 AM
DO NOT purchase a Xbox Live subscription online. ie through Microsoft.

I purchased my first subscription through Microsoft and they will annually renew your subscription every year at whatever their current price is. The yearly subscription from Walmart, BB, FS costs the same but you get an extra month.

And Microsoft keeps your credit card on file on your profile...forever...unless you request to have it removed.

To remove your credit card number from your profile:

1) It took me a call to Microsoft support and they gave me a ticket and told me someone would call me back to make sure I wanted to remove the credit card.

2) It took them a week and a half to call me and I had to talk to the CSR for 15 minutes about my situation about removing the credit card and then she finally transferred me to a supervisor.

3) The supervisor had to cancel my current subscription and delete my profile (only way to remove the credit card she said) and gave me a another Xbox Live serial number so that I could sign up again.

Yea, a really big hassle if you don't want them to keep your credit card number, which I didn't, maybe I'm just paranoid :)

Little Dragon
01-11-2009, 05:24 PM
You want my 2 accounts that I don't use anymore?

They've got a few months lefts in each.

rumeo
01-11-2009, 06:05 PM
can i have one of them?

kaput
01-11-2009, 07:52 PM

TheCheff
01-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Yeah my xbox live membership just automatically renewed onto my credit card . However the credit card expires now in 2 months so I'm also curious if it renews next year will it fuck with my credit.

Barking_Spidre
01-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by kaput

Wow, I guess I'm lucky my credit card expired because I was just not going to bother paying as my way of canceling the account. I just checked the account and it was going (and will still try) to automatically renew in February. Does anyone know if the auto renewal on to an expired card will fuck with my credit?

I doubt it, because as soon as you don't pay it, they will cancel your service, and not just rack up a bill and keep you connected.