PDA

View Full Version : Sait ice rink...

5000Audi
01-09-2009, 01:46 AM
well i tried to google the addy for the rink and i couldnt get it.. so could someone tell me how to get there, i know the general area its in... also how much its costs to park there..

thanks in advance

adidas
01-09-2009, 02:57 AM
Take 14th street North as you come up the hill turn right, then proceed to go over the train tracks and to the signal, turn right and continue going straight. You will then see a parking lot and a loop around! well the building right next to the parking lot(1 level building)that is it!

Once ur in the building u will need to go downstairs inorder to access the rink!

s_havinga
01-09-2009, 11:27 AM
And if you take your parking stub in with you then the rink rat can validate it and it makes parking either free or really cheap

5000Audi
01-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by s_havinga
And if you take your parking stub in with you then the rink rat can validate it and it makes parking either free or really cheap
oh thats sweet thanks man for the tip, do i have to leave it in my car tho? or is the parking lot one conrolled by gates?

Davetronz
01-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Afaik you need to park in P1 only to be able to get the parking validated. That's the lot at the bottom of the hill next to the jubilee and ACAD. That's the way it was the last time I played there (about a year ago).