PDA

View Full Version : Who has tattoo(s)?

MaYzE
08-14-2002, 11:34 PM
Im sure a lot of people on here have tattoos. If so I wouldnt mind seeing some of the artwork. Post a pic if you can. Mines on the top right of my back. Its not done yet but I'll post as soon as I get a pic. Done or not!

edit: here it is
http://members.albertacars.net/mayze/tattoo.jpg

James
08-15-2002, 04:36 AM
I have a Canadian Flag on my right Arm, its about the size of the back of my fist. It looks like its waving in the wind, with a gold flag pole. I made the scetch myself, then the Tattoo artist made the final drawing, i am very pleased with it.:thumbsup: Dont have a digi-cam, so no pic .

HRD2PLZ
08-15-2002, 07:56 AM
I'll take a pic of mine when I get home. I got a colored arm band when I was in England...I let my best friend pick it out and she thought it suited me :dunno: I'm trying to decide what to get next...:D

MaYzE
08-15-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
I'll take a pic of mine when I get home. I got a colored arm band when I was in England...I let my best friend pick it out and she thought it suited me :dunno: I'm trying to decide what to get next...:D

There addictive. After this one I wouldnt mind another too.

celica girl
08-15-2002, 09:06 AM
I have one... no pics of it though.... and I can't wait to get another one.... they are super addictive....

HRD2PLZ
08-15-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by MaYzE

There addictive. After this one I wouldnt mind another too.

You know you've got problems when I can't decide to get either another tattoo for mod my car...:nut:

kenny
08-15-2002, 11:25 AM
I think rage has one... it was like a band of different colors if I remember correctly, like a rainbow or something. :rofl:

HRD2PLZ
08-15-2002, 11:37 AM
Mine's a rainbow...:dunno:

szw
08-15-2002, 12:26 PM
ahahaha

I can't understand what makes you guys get tattoo's!

Import_Girl
08-15-2002, 12:35 PM
i have one....i love it..so addicting though i want another one so bad....

RSeXy
08-15-2002, 12:35 PM
i want to get a tattie! i'm supposed to get one this summer w/ some friends...although i think i may wimp out. :(

Cal
08-15-2002, 01:05 PM
i dont have one,but i wanna get one when im older.
but dont they hurt like hell tho?:dunno:

HRD2PLZ
08-15-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Cal
i dont have one,but i wanna get one when im older.
but dont they hurt like hell tho?:dunno:

The black outline hurt, but the color didn't, it was just annoying. It all depends where you get the tattoo though...Go for it, its fun :thumbsup:

Zephyr
08-15-2002, 01:19 PM
i'm thinking about getting my chinese name writting on my right arm...

Fat Dave
08-15-2002, 01:33 PM
I have some ink from my Legion days.

B17a
08-15-2002, 01:46 PM
I have one on my shoulder. I think chicks with tats (not jailhouse ones though!) are sassy!:thumbsup:

cocoabrova
08-15-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by kenny
I think rage has one... it was like a band of different colors if I remember correctly, like a rainbow or something. :rofl:
Mine's a rainbow... Hmm....Umm, wasn't that on some bumper sticker?? Something about pride or something?? :rofl: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
08-15-2002, 02:42 PM
Tatoos are sick on girls..such a turn off:thumbsdow

Ben
08-15-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

I think it all depends on the tattoo and the girl...its a privilage, not a right...

HRD2PLZ
08-15-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Hmm....Umm, wasn't that on some bumper sticker?? Something about pride or something?? :rofl: :rofl:

YUP:D

B17a
08-15-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

What are you talking about man!?:dunno: Chicks (albeit with a nice body to start with) with tatoos on their lower back!:thumbsup: I'm not talking about some nasty biker tatoo on their forearms!

James
08-15-2002, 03:11 PM

The black outline hurt, but the color didn't, it was just annoying. It all depends where you get the tattoo though...Go for it, its fun :thumbsup:

Exactly, just REALLY annoying!, i kept looking over at it too, which wasnt a good idea, too much blood:barf:

B17a
08-15-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by James

Exactly, just REALLY annoying!, i kept looking over at it too, which wasnt a good idea, too much blood:barf:

My shoulder wasn't too bad, not much blood, I guess I'm nice and meaty too! I hear the calf hurts like a beeatch though!

Redlyne_mr2
08-15-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by B17a

What are you talking about man!?:dunno: Chicks (albeit with a nice body to start with) with tatoos on their lower back!:thumbsup: I'm not talking about some nasty biker tatoo on their forearms!
I think its more how tatoos look that bother me, the colors and the artwork look so cheesy, they remind me of those ass trashy looking blankets with murals on them that you see being sold on the side of the road out of a van...

Audi Kid
08-15-2002, 04:13 PM
redlyne youv probably never seen a tatoo on the lower back of a girl before cause your to busy looking at guys..

Cal
08-15-2002, 04:13 PM
:rofl: ,but if chick have a design on their lower back right above thier ass,its pretty sweet

Import_Girl
08-15-2002, 04:15 PM
mine took 3 hrs, it didnt really hurt, it felt like someone holding a lit smoke on you and burning you...its so annoying and you just want it to stop but it won't...It was worth it though, the only part that kinda hurt was along the sides ...cuz my tattie is on my lower back and when it started to go around i chocked on the smoke from my smoke,,,,,ooccchhh...im getting a rosery down my spine next....

Redlyne_mr2
08-15-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Cal
:rofl: ,but if chick have a design on their lower back right above thier ass,its pretty sweet
naw man it sucks and totally ruins it having to look at some bangerish looking psycho butterfly on a chicks lower back while you're enjoying the smoothness..

MaYzE
08-15-2002, 05:03 PM
Mine hurt alot! So far Ive had about 4-5 hours of work done. Still at least another hour to finish it! It covers the whole top right of my back. Pretty big.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
08-15-2002, 05:12 PM
Mine didnt hurt too much.
it kinda felt like a rubber band snapping your skin 50 times a second
it took about an hour or so at bushido (sp?) i think the Artists name was chris and he was really good

HRD2PLZ
08-15-2002, 05:43 PM
I think mine only took 45 minutes or so...I think the tattoo only measures about 1" high by 6" long"

MaYzE
08-15-2002, 06:31 PM
Mines taking forever cuz Im skinny and I have thin blood. It doesnt make it easy for them. :) Not to mention the tattoo is pretty damn big.

Rice-a-roni
08-16-2002, 04:43 PM
I wanna get my chinese name on my right lower back, but i'm thinkin its gonna hurt too much..... any places you think are better or do u think it'll look okay there? :dunno:

Ben
08-16-2002, 05:16 PM
the latest girl on Bangbus is a walking mural. HAHAHAHAHA

RSeXy
08-16-2002, 06:52 PM
one of my friends has a big dragon on her lower back...looks so painful!

i cannot deal with pain. i'm a wimp. :(

MaYzE
08-16-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Benny
the latest girl on Bangbus is a walking mural. HAHAHAHAHA

Bangbus.... :rofl: I love those videos. hahaha

RCBVtec
08-17-2002, 10:12 AM
I got one on my left shoulder it's a cross with a banner through it and the intials JC, the outline hurt a lot... the rest was just really annoying, took about 45 minutes @ Dragon's of ecstasy which is now Canadian Custom Tattoo in Bowness, really clean and professional place...

MaYzE
08-17-2002, 04:56 PM
Most of you thought the outline was the worst?? My fill was brutal. I never made them stop, but I winced from the pain a few times. Must be cuz Im skinny. Nothing there but bone. The worst was filling beside my spine. That killed!

MaYzE
08-17-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Rice-a-roni
I wanna get my chinese name on my right lower back, but i'm thinkin its gonna hurt too much..... any places you think are better or do u think it'll look okay there? :dunno:

My girl has Korean or something written on her lower back. Right on the tailbone. I think it looks good. Very sexy. I love when girls have tattoos there. Perfect spot!

RCBVtec
08-17-2002, 04:59 PM
The guy that was doing mine hit a couple of nerves or something so I flinched a few times... he did an amazing job though....

HRD2PLZ
08-18-2002, 01:57 PM
Oh yeah...kinda off topic...but MaYzE-

I think I saw you on Saturday in Sundance around 4:20ish...Looks :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

MaYzE
08-18-2002, 02:00 PM
Oh yeah...kinda off topic...but MaYzE-

I think I saw you on Saturday in Sundance around 4:20ish...Looks :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

Thanks! Ya that would be me. Im always down there. My GF lives a few blocks past Husky.

HRD2PLZ
08-18-2002, 02:11 PM
You were on SunMills just about at SunLake Road when I was somewhat beside you (my friend lives on SunLake Rd, we were going to her house).

That might explain why I've seen your car a few times before :thumbsup:

TomTom
08-18-2002, 07:39 PM
i have one.
want to get another.

RCBVtec
08-19-2002, 10:11 AM
You were on SunMills just about at SunLake Road when I was somewhat beside you (my friend lives on SunLake Rd, we were going to her house).

That might explain why I've seen your car a few times before :thumbsup:

I live in Sundance myself, just past the husky... Myze I see your ride all the time man... looks good :thumbsup:

HRD2PLZ... what color is your accord? any exterior mods that one might recognize? I might have seen you and not even known it...

Zartarr
08-19-2002, 12:21 PM
Tattoos Rock the Kasba
I just recently got 3 all at the same time.
A maple leaf on wrist
Mario on right leg
Initials on back left leg

HRD2PLZ
08-19-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by RCBVtec

I live in Sundance myself, just past the husky... Myze I see your ride all the time man... looks good :thumbsup:

HRD2PLZ... what color is your accord? any exterior mods that one might recognize? I might have seen you and not even known it...

My Accord is Heather Mist...Its pretty much stock. I think Wednesday marks my 4 weeks of ownership. It has a spoiler, ss exhaust (dual tip), bu deflector and sunroof deflector. Pretty much the only way you'll recognize it. What colors your Prelude? I probably drive past it all the time...

RCBVtec
08-20-2002, 10:22 AM

My Accord is Heather Mist...Its pretty much stock. I think Wednesday marks my 4 weeks of ownership. It has a spoiler, ss exhaust (dual tip), bu deflector and sunroof deflector. Pretty much the only way you'll recognize it. What colors your Prelude? I probably drive past it all the time...

Heather mist = silver :dunno:

I drive a pearl white lude, it has the OEM kit, spoiler, dual tip exhaust, meduim tint of all five windows...

HRD2PLZ
08-20-2002, 11:07 AM
I'll have to keep an eye out for your Prelude. I guess my car is right in between silver and gold :dunno:

RCBVtec
08-20-2002, 12:30 PM
yeah and I'll keep an eye out for yours... it's a 2 door right?

HRD2PLZ
08-20-2002, 12:45 PM
:rofl: Nope. I am 19, was stupid and got into an accident that was my fault...I am now graced with high insurance...and for some reason I wanted a practical car. I have a 4 door family car...:dunno:

RCBVtec
08-20-2002, 01:20 PM
That sucks man :thumbsdow sorry to hear that... but at least your not driving a beater, the 4 door accords are still sweet cars. I got into an accident that was my fault when I was 17... surprisingly my insurance didn't go up all that much. Not sure how that worked :dunno: regardless I'll still have to keep a look out for ya!

HRD2PLZ
08-20-2002, 01:53 PM
:dunno: Such is life. Yeah, definately keep an eye out. I'll look out for you too :) If you have time you should come to a 403meet...Wednesday night @ 7:00 Chinook parking lot

www.403Honda.com for more info

:thumbsup: Later man,

REdOX
08-20-2002, 10:58 PM
I've got 2 tattoos.... I'm not telling where though :P

J/K, it's not what you think. They're on my back. It's funny cuz when I was changing in the locker room after playing some hockey with my co-workers my old boss saw them and was like "are you some sort of triad overlord?" LOL...

I should have told him to give me a raise or I'd kill him.

Ben
08-20-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by REdOX
I've got 2 tattoos.... I'm not telling where though :P

J/K, it's not what you think. They're on my back. It's funny cuz when I was changing in the locker room after playing some hockey with my co-workers my old boss saw them and was like "are you some sort of triad overlord?" LOL...

I should have told him to give me a raise or I'd kill him.

ahahahaha