PDA

View Full Version : opinoins on clen

jazzyb
01-14-2009, 01:52 PM
hey guys,

I normaly would post this on a bodybuilding forum, but lately I have lost interest in bodybuilding, and become FAT. A normal average person who wants to get back into bb.

Now my question is as non-bbers what do you think of clen?

i've used it in the past and only thing i hate are the sweats while watching TV.

hockeyguy
01-14-2009, 03:28 PM
worst headaches in my life

JAYMEZ
01-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Wont do anything if your lazy and fat. Get back into shape , then attempt it again. The shit isnt a miracle drug.

jazzyb
01-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ
Wont do anything if your lazy and fat. Get back into shape , then attempt it again. The shit isnt a miracle drug.

i know exactly what clen is and does, and how it behaves, and how to prolong use do to binding.

I just wanted a laymans experience with it.

core_upt
01-14-2009, 05:09 PM
shakes and headaches got to me, but after a week, you learn to deal with it. Didn't notice too much more sweating than normal.

I dosed very carefully and ramped up and back down.

Helped drop about 6 pounds in 2 weeks - along with working out 6 days a week - lifting and HIIT and a clean diet.

Wouldn't do it again though - I'd rather take the extra time or accept being fat then put that shit in my body again.

JAYMEZ
01-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by jazzyb

i know exactly what clen is and does, and how it behaves, and how to prolong use do to binding.

I just wanted a laymans experience with it.

- Sweats
- Shakes - Hand trembles all the time (Not a big deal to me)
- Helps me work out.
- Makes you sweat buckets if you do cardio.
- Pretty hot and uncomfortable to sleep , gf thinks im on fire everytime we go to bed.
- Never had headaches , just keep hydrated.
- 2 weeks on , 2 weeks off. I always taper on taper off.
- Great to take with Anavar or or EC stack.

FilthyMcNasty
01-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Clen can make you lethargic.

Toma
01-16-2009, 03:04 PM
A buddy told me about a legal 'miracle' drug available in the US...

Bontril... like speed, minus the hallucinogens.

I guess he was in Vegas, went to one of those corner "diet " places, they take your blood pressure, if its good, they prescribe it, you go pay cash for it... He lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks.

Another girlfriend lost 45 pounds in 3 weeks!!

No working out required... supposedly just buzzes you lol. Seriosuly wired, may get the shakes etc.... but FDA approved :nut:

Toma
01-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Same chick told me they have a new lipo procedure as well... instead of vacuuming your fat out, they inject you with something that supposedly dissolves it!

Kritafo
01-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Bontril.... sounds like Fastin/phentermine. . I dropped the extra weight post pregnancy in a month.

My South African Dr prescribed this Fastin/prozac/sudafed.

You would sweat just thinking about exercise. I just had to check in once a week for blood pressure checks.

Little Dragon
01-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Toma
He lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks.

Another girlfriend lost 45 pounds in 3 weeks!!

:facepalm: That is so unhealthy for your body.

Personally, I would never take or try these types of medication.
Its not a natural way to lose weight and it definately is not good for you in the long run.

Toma
01-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Little Dragon

:facepalm: That is so unhealthy for your body.

Personally, I would never take or try these types of medication.
Its not a natural way to lose weight and it definately is not good for you in the long run.

Well neither is Clen or Wini etc....

But, hey.... I posted it as a legal option if you visit the US.

BumbleBeeCivic
01-18-2009, 01:55 AM
I lost 38 lbs between aug 28 and sept 18 by drinking 900 calories worth of protien shake each day, and a garden salad( to keep the plumbing going).

Its basically a ketosis diet. In my case, it wasn't supposed to be a weightloss diet, it was designed to shrink the liver to improve my chances with a surgery that I needed.

Little Dragon
01-18-2009, 07:10 PM

Well neither is Clen or Wini etc....

But, hey.... I posted it as a legal option if you visit the US.

I was refferring to the amount of weight lost.
I think all of those diet pills or whatever are unhealthy.

Best way to lose weight is to eat clean food following a diet that will help if your goals, and by working out. DON'T BE LAZY!

There is no magical pill that will transform you.

ecstasy_civic
01-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by BumbleBeeCivic
I lost 38 lbs between aug 28 and sept 18 by drinking 900 calories worth of protien shake each day, and a garden salad( to keep the plumbing going).

Its basically a ketosis diet. In my case, it wasn't supposed to be a weightloss diet, it was designed to shrink the liver to improve my chances with a surgery that I needed.

What were you using for fats on your keto diet?

Toma
01-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Little Dragon

There is no magical pill that will transform you.
I would disagree. Losing 20 - 45 pounds in less the a month is a pretty huge transformation.

But, I would not do it either.... nor clen, nor wini, nor dnp, nor ephedrine etc...

BumbleBeeCivic
01-19-2009, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

What were you using for fats on your keto diet?

I have to correct myself, instead of a true protien shake, it was a meal replacement called Optifast.There was about 15g of fat in each shake.

I wasn't allowed to add more because they wanted my liver to consume the fat nearest to it, so the liver would shrink.

BumbleBeeCivic
01-19-2009, 12:32 AM
I've often wondered if a ketosis diet designed to shrink the liver would be health for the liver. ie would this be worth doing once a year?

Darkane
01-19-2009, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by BumbleBeeCivic
I've often wondered if a ketosis diet designed to shrink the liver would be health for the liver. ie would this be worth doing once a year?

I've never heard of ketosis shrinking the liver. I know the original keto type diet was designed and used for epileptic children I think.

I read up on it a while ago, have to brush up on my medical journals lol.

EDIT: It helped to treat refractory epileptic children. That's what it is :D

Toma
01-19-2009, 12:25 PM
Fat can accumulate on and inside the actual liver tissue, and the organs can become packed in fat inside the peritoneal cavity.

An enlarged liver due to fat is actually called a "fatty liver"

It is not unusual to place a patient on a Atkins style diet designed to melt the fat away prior to surgery.

jazzyb
01-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

JAYMEZ
01-19-2009, 01:04 PM
If anyone asks or PMs for sources regarding this will be banned.

1997GSR
01-19-2009, 01:05 PM
lolz

Wildcat
01-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Fat can accumulate on and inside the actual liver tissue, and the organs can become packed in fat inside the peritoneal cavity.

An enlarged liver due to fat is actually called a "fatty liver"

It is not unusual to place a patient on a Atkins style diet designed to melt the fat away prior to surgery.

I've heard of this happening, but only in cases of extreme obesity. Is this still common in the overweight individual?

Toma
01-19-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

I've heard of this happening, but only in cases of extreme obesity. Is this still common in the overweight individual?

Yeah, last I read, in some states in the US, 1/3 of the people tested had fatty livers, but I do not recall which states...

mdeluxe
01-19-2009, 01:18 PM
i suggest doing cardio before hitting the clen. you wont really notice anything with it if you say your on the larger side.

IMO

QuasarCav
01-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by 1997GSR
lolz

lulz

kutt3r
01-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Been watching the Biggest Loser and when they showed the MRI's of the internals it was kinda scary seeing the enlarged 'fatty' livers... especially when they would place it next to a 'normal' sized one. Mind you those folks are morbidly obese.

Makes it a little easier going to the gym having seen that.

Not sure why the big interest in clen, to do it right is a lot of work and you should have a pretty good understanding of your body.
Your gf will love or hate you for it, when you are running 1-3 degrees higher body temp and sweating bricks in bed...

SI_futbol
01-19-2009, 07:05 PM
i'm on clen and i havent really seen to many side effects. i am drinking 6Ls of water a day so thats prolly why.

it does make u sweat alot if ur doin cardio. and like jaymez said if u dont work out its fukin retarded to take, i missed a day working out and i felt fat the next day cause i didnt.

but i havent experienced the sweating in bed side effect...

Darkane
01-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Toma,

Although I know you can't "spot" reduce fat per say, I was under the impression subcutaneous fat is more likely to be worked off first. Visceral fat (like the fat around the liver and organs) is much harder to take off.

This could also be because subcutaneous fat is easily measured with calipers as opposed to visceral which isn't. They could be similar.

JAYMEZ
01-21-2009, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by SI_futbol
i'm on clen and i havent really seen to many side effects. i am drinking 6Ls of water a day so thats prolly why.

it does make u sweat alot if ur doin cardio. and like jaymez said if u dont work out its fukin retarded to take, i missed a day working out and i felt fat the next day cause i didnt.

but i havent experienced the sweating in bed side effect...

What dosage are you taking? And are you actually measureing how much water your drinking? 4L jug with you?